Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Am In PAIN Emotionally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In PAIN Emotionally (2790 Views)

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
I am in pain.....

Been dating this lady for almost 3years now... Then she caught me cheating and we had a BIG fight.... I did her wrong, she said I broke her heart into pieces...and now she has no heart.

All these happened late last year...so this year we came back slightly and she made me have sex with her and I thought she has forgiven me..

But, sometimes wen I try to be nice to her, she makes me feel unwanted....my romantic advances and playfulness are usually cut short. I'm being treated like I'm chasing her for the first time and it hurts so so bad.

Every time I want us to talk she says she's not in the mood...or she's feeling sleepy or she's busy or some flimsy excuses that drives me insane.

The only thing I thank God for is that I have never ever raised my hands in beating her and I have never manhandled any lady before its not in my nature.... But she is really pushing me and the more she does the more I tell my self u are stronger than that, keep calm.

So Recently, I borrowed her Fone to make a call and I saw her chats wif some guy... Reminding d guy dat she left her pant in his room and he should keep it for her...like for real?

Good lord, I asked her and she told me they went to the beach with friends and sand got into her pant and she took it off to get cleaned, cos she and her friends slept over when it got late... can you imagine the kind lie she gave?

You know the story was very shallow and untrue....I didn't take it lightly with her but still made her feel comfortable around me despite knowing she may be seeing different guys now, cos I caught her again with another married man during the Presidential elections in a chat and via phone calls...I wan go mad when d bastard tell am after election make dem hook up for evening, and she deh with me....evening reach she dress up and tell me say she deh commot, I had to stop her and we quarreled till late at night..

Still d bastard get mind deh call say where she deh?..Omo thunder begin spark for my brain my people...cos she kept protecting this man from me picking up his calls and sounding him an everlasting warning not to ever call my lady's line..

I know maybe she is trying to get back at me for cheating on her....the pain is I love her too much and I feel awful I cheated Becos of some silly lust for one chick who shouldn't have gotten my attention in the first place...I really regret my unfaithfulness to her!

To be honest, this girlfriend of mine is tormenting me emotionally, I have asked her, begged her to let me know why she does what she does....if she's tired of us she should let me know so I can stop wasting my energy and time...her response is nothing is wrong with us I'm d problem I'm RUDE, FULL OF PRIDE AND A PRETENDER.

She sent me all these words in a chat... So I'm planning to see her and have her tell me all these in person....to be sure she meant it, cos whenever I'm with her she finds it very hard to talk and its very unhealthy for me or us.

Like I said from the top, I need your advice y'all....cos I'm really in PAIN. embarassed
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Timbi: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Story 4 the gods.

My insomnia paid off. Commentus Festus !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by apholaryn: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
use Paracetamol...jes a dose o...tank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by ellabooz(f): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Olodo,

next please

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Trust when lost, can never be restored to its default state.

I'll advice u just give up on her.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bros, abeg free that babe

Even if you cheated on her in the first place, must she cheat back to pay you back in your own coin ?

The truth is, when a lady has made up her mind to cheat on you or do something nasty, she will only need you to make a slight mistake and the next thing she does is capitalize on your mistake and put the whole blame on you

**Ladies are confused set of beings and sometimes I wonder if God Himself understands them **

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by kodded(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
2face........

.....e be like say them want to tell me another story again o......
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by justmag(m): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
OP

why did this even cross your mind

"""" The only thing I thank God for is that I have never ever raised my hands in beating her and I have never manhandled any lady before its not in my nature.... But she is really pushing me and the more she does the more I tell my self u are stronger than that, keep calm. """""

Sounds like you need to mentally and emotionally move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
lol its called cause and effect.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Lobolintin(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Bros...
I done dey this ya shoes before...
The best is to....
Quit the affair....
She will never be yours again.. Quit bfre u run mad emotionally...
2...Pretend as if u don't see what's happening...
3 .... Quit.....
4.. Quit...
5 refuse to quit? Trying to change her
To yaown peril

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by chibwike(m): 12:01am On Apr 15, 2015
when i saw that ''i left my pant in ur room''...i realised that this is child's play..

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
ellabooz:
Olodo,

next please

No be fight na?... Babe.

Life itself is a journey.. We live to learn and make amends with lessons learned.
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Briee(f): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, abeg free that babe

Even if you cheated on her in the first place, must she cheat back to pain you back in your own coin ?

The truth is, when a lady has made up her mind to do something, she only needs you to make a slight mistake and the next thing she does is capitalize on your mistake and put the whole blame on you

**Ladies are confused set of beings and sometimes I wonder if God Himself understands them **

Hmmm..... so on point , break up with her and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by 2dice(m): 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
See as she is using your love to do Kite...
She knows your weakness and she is using that on U ... Op you na Backup Bf...the love she got for you na Injury time e dey
Flee Flee Flee my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2015
justmag:
OP

why did this even cross your mind

"""" The only thing I thank God for is that I have never ever raised my hands in beating her and I have never manhandled any lady before its not in my nature.... But she is really pushing me and the more she does the more I tell my self u are stronger than that, keep calm. """""

Sounds like you need to mentally and emotionally move on.

Trying to really...but guy, its easier said than done man..
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by valmunich(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
Why you dey vex ni

You pushed the first button, she's playing along angry

A dose of your own medicine they say. . . undecided

Get yourself another chick and control ya libido cum JT too undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
chibwike:
when i saw that ''i left my pant in ur room''...i realised that this is child's play..

To me its not a child's play....cos who would see or hear such a thing and act normal or cool....cos I didn't take it lightly at all.
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by valmunich(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
2face........

.....e be like say them want to tell me another story again o......
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Dotwillis1(m): 12:08am On Apr 15, 2015
......and to be reliefd of tge pain...... get her off yhur mind and life

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Albie(m): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Smoke it off with weed.
And don't forget to thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by ronald4lif(m): 12:16am On Apr 15, 2015
I have been trying to make sense out of this but I keep failing, sorry.

What saddens me most is that you still refer to this girl as your girlfriend. And even seeking advice whether to continue with the relationship or how to make it work. How? I find that completely ironic and st*pid. Why are you still with this hoe biko? Oh, you love her. Ije love. Does it mean that no matter what common sense advice people give you on here, you'll still stay with this serial cheat? For real? And still let her play you around? Pampering her why she blackmail you, emotionally?

She cheated on you, not once or twice. You don't even have tab of her aristos, which means not only is she a cheat, but she's also st*pid. What part of that don't you get?

I see you're in pain, poor guy. Wait until she infects you with the dreaded virus. Please!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by chymystique(f): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
So Recently, I borrowed her Fone to make a call and I saw her chats wif some guy... Reminding d guy dat she left her pant in his room and he should keep it for her...like for real?

Mistaarhlohki, You are Single. That babe aint "your""a" gf no more but a b¡tCh.. You better nurse your broken whatever and move on with your life beFore she transfers one yeye STI to your body

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by meimoks(f): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe, Just MAYBE ooh, maybe she is not cheating just trying to make you jealous, just to torture you emotionally

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:35am On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:

Maybe, Just MAYBE ooh, maybe she is not cheating just trying to make you jealous, just to torture you emotionally

Hmmm!....what's ur reason plz.?
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:

Mistaarhlohki, You are Single. That babe aint "your""a" gf no more but a b¡tCh.. You better nurse your broken whatever and move on with your life beFore she transfers one yeye STI to your body

Thanks dear...gracias
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
I have been trying to make sense out of this but I keep failing, sorry.

What saddens me most is that you still refer to this girl as your girlfriend. And even seeking advice whether to continue with the relationship or how to make it work. How? I find that completely ironic and st*pid. Why are you still with this hoe biko? Oh, you love her. Ije love. Does it mean that no matter what common sense advice people give you on here, you'll still stay with this serial cheat? For real? And still let her play you around? Pampering her why she blackmail you, emotionally?

She cheated on you, not once or twice. You don't even have tab of her aristos, which means not only is she a cheat, but she's also st*pid. What part of that don't you get?

I see you're in pain, poor guy. Wait until she infects you with the dreaded virus. Please!!!

You have spoken so well....gracias
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by mentorandfriend(m): 12:37am On Apr 15, 2015
If she has truly forgiven you, her actions will show it. But so far, I can say that she wants out, and does not know how to tell you. You must man up one day and tell her its all over and see her reaction. If she wants the relationship, you can tell then. Dont seem so needy my man. Be more concerned about making your mark on earth, about money, about your career, about your family that trained you in school than you are about a relationship that is draining you dry and out.

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by meimoks(f): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Hmmm!....what's ur reason plz.?

So if she's cheating she'll just keep her phone for you to see her chats? She'll either password it or pocket her phone. Anyway I think she's trying to make jealous

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:

So if she's cheating she'll just keep her phone for you to see her chats? She'll either password it or pocket her phone. Anyway I think she's trying to make jealous

Actually she carries it everywhere, and its locked with a password...keeps it under d pillow wen she is asleep...that's when she is with me at the crib..

So, sometimes when I run out of airtime I borrow her Fone to make calls and you know blackberry fones have this notifications from incoming messages and when I see something curious I get itchy and dig deep..well you may be right about making me jealous...

But for how long....can't be playing that game for too long I'm looking at the future here..
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by meimoks(f): 1:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Actually she carries it everywhere, and its locked with a password...keeps it under d pillow wen she is asleep...that's when she is with me at the crib..

So, sometimes when I run out of airtime I borrow her Fone to make calls and you know blackberry fones have this notifications from incoming messages and when I see something curious I get itchy and dig deep..well you may be right about making me jealous...

But for how long....can't be playing that game for too long I'm looking at the future here..

Talk it over with her, if it doesn't work tell her you're quitting and watch how she reacts.
You 'll pay me later grin
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:

Talk it over with her, if it doesn't work tell her you're quitting and watch how she reacts.
You 'll pay me later grin

Certainly.... Thanks for your time...I'm grateful
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by naijaboiy: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2015
[b]One thing I have concluded in this life is to never allow any woman to blackmail me emotionally.

I mean like WTF?!

You cheated on her,,okay fine. Now you're back together and she's trying to make things hard for you.

She wants to make you not to be able to forgive yourself for what you did to her.

But she's plain stùpid and childish.

Nobody deserves the right to make you Un Happy in this life no matter what happens. As long as you were sincerely sorry for your past deeds. Trust is a very hard piece to get back when broken,,i know. But you don't pay back evil with evil.

The signs are written clearly on the wall like the message to daniel in the bible. That relationship is just a "ship" that has capsized long ago.

You need to break up with her and move on. For your own good.

The mistake many guys make is to be scared of losing a girl.

That's bullshit!

Everything is just a temporal feeling. Lose that girl today and see yourself bounce back up in a couple of weeks.

Don't be too stùpid.

Use your head,,Man up and walk out of that capsized ship.

And make sure you don put yourself into such a situation in your next relationship.

undecided
[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowny 11 / Guys Can You Date/marry A Girl That Can't Cook. / ..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.