Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi (54759 Views)

Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:
There have being many lies being peddled about amaechi. this thread is meant to expose some truths that people seem to have forgotten

1 AMECHI was suspended from PDP and did not decamp by himself

2. PEJ started the fight when she lambasted Amechi at Okrika because he wanted to build a school for her people.

3. PDP party structure was taken from Amechi and replaced with Wike and PEJ loyalist

4. Soku Oil wells and many others was ceded to bayelsa during GEJ's regime and amaechi challenged this.

5. Monorails the world over cost a lot of money to build. Take the hitachi moneyrail for instance, built in 2006 that cost $73.4 million/km

if Portharcourt 2.6 monorail is viewed in this instance, it would cost about $200million to finish.

More facts to come up as the thread advances.
Lies from the pit of hell - Bath a pig, powder a pig and dress up a pig a pig will always remain a pig, Amaechi still remains an ingrate and a pathetic liar.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by alrahmanonline(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
djjoad:
A sponsored thread I guess, one of those ways the apc and amaechi spend money on PR to achieve a good reputation outside their primary constituency.
Let him settle his house before coming to appear saintly to us.
even though it's a sponsored post, at least it is based on facts and not falacies..

7 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
You'll Neva know wat u have until u loose it. Amaechi the strong man.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by anwo247: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
ollah1:
If APC had lost in the center, he wld be a laughing stock. But he will get a federal appointment which is enough

Enough to loot River State Treasury to support Buhari abi? Alright....

Unfortunately, Ameachi is regretting the whole thing. He is not thinging like you and he is not smiling at all. The person he supported for governoship lost woefully. Amaechi started out this whole stuff by being promised a VP slot. Now he has to be screened to even be a minister.....Amaechi once mocked Wike that he is just a minister and not a governor like him. Now there is a switch but the difference is that Wike is a sure governor but Amaechi is not sure of anything, except prosecution/jail if Buhari is really interested in fighting corruptuon all round.

Do not forget that Buhari forgets easily......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by alrahmanonline(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
djjoad:
A sponsored thread I guess, one of those ways the apc and amaechi spend money on PR to achieve a good reputation outside their primary constituency.
Let him settle his house before coming to appear saintly to us.
even though it's a sponsored post, at least it is based on facts and not falacies.. that's what we need

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lies from the pit of hell - Bath a pig, powder a pig and dress up a pig a pig will always remain a pig.

which of them are lies?

the links are there. you can verify them But can't say same about yours. what facts do you have to call amaechi a pig?

9 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by miqos02(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Montaque(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
i like amaechi personality. he was created same with Peter Fayose.
i like his miem.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lies from the pit of hell - Bath a pig, powder a pig and dress up a pig a pig will always remain a pig, Amaechi still remains an ingrate and a pathetic liar.
counter wat he said with facts and stop ranting like a fish high on crack côcaine

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
anwo247:

[s]Enough to loot River State Treasury to support Buhari abi? Alright....

Unfortunately, Ameachi is regretting the whole thing. He is not thinging like you and he is not smiling at all. The person he supported for governoship lost woefully. Amaechi started out this whole stuff by being promised a VP slot. Now he has to be screened to even be a minister.....Amaechi once mocked Wike that he is just a minister and not a governor like him. Now there is a switch but the difference is that Wike is a sure governor but Amaechi is not sure of anything, except prosecution/jail if Buhari is really interested in fighting corruptuon all round.

Do not forget that Buhari forgets easily......
[/s]

Trash
He will defiantly get a federal appointment. That's guaranteed. The whole drama didn't start at the emergence of APC has you jumped to that direction.

It started when he was still a PDP member like the op rightly listed.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by pring: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi remains a hero.
Wike and patience Jonathan are certified touts.
Rivers will soon understand the damage they have done to the state in the near future.

12 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by phantom(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sachris.....you dey worry yourself. 4 years like play like play go run go then dem go know how far.
Its unfortunate and saddening that sensible rivers men are in the minority now.
We have irresponsible,crude and uncultured youth in the Majority now.
leave them make dem use eye see wetin dey fear the rest of us. May29th ....do come abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
counter wat he said with facts and stop ranting like a fish high on crack côcaine
Your Dad must be prolly high on your mom's juice.

I'm working and I won't waste my precious time debating one imbeciile online that won't still see straight even if the truth sticks out a hand and smack his lying smelly mouth.

These topics have been treated here over and over and again - So, go read up something and stop insulting people that you'd be calling 'Sir' offline.

NONSENSE.

We told him that we are going to kick him out like a bastard and we did and that's the crux of the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by iniestar1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
9jagoodman:
IF HIS ACHIEVEMENTS CAN BE COUNTED, THEN HE HAS DONE NOTHING.
"YOU CANNOT QUANTIFY THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF A HERO"
Be sincere ,cant u count uncle Jonathans achievement for 6 years.. corruption topped d list as d best achievement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by bionixs: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now i see what pushed Amechi into blowing the rare chance his people had to be in power! He had a quarrel with his sister, to get at her,he set the entire rivers and region ablaze. Pej was wrong,this i know. Amechi, you should have handled this matter with maturity as a man would handle a woman. Should it be Gej that you are taking out,i would have been behind you,but still to an extent, that wouldnt have endangered the opportunity of the region. Now, how do you explain it to your people that you were taking your personal revenge and you have blown it all. Those who rate you a hero are outsiders who would still turn around and call you a betrayer someday and wouldnt have done what you did to their people. Amechi,you are right but wasnt wise.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by afuye(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Story for the gods
roysean:
I have always respected Amaechi's political mind but with the concluded elections,both presidential and guber elections I have started to have doubt on what Amaechi really stand for....how can PDP win by landslide under his nose?

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by ubon85(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
i lived part of my life in port harcourt and i think amechi tried in his own way but where he got it wrong is the do or die approach he used in gain fame ...sha he is still a HERO

4 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Caseless: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
And in your gworro infested brain the peeps from the SS are crying and begging to be loved by smelly kettle-carrying folks? undecided
blithering flatulence typical of a 'once-neighboured-to-militants fellow called truckpusher. Go and sleep!

9 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by iniestar1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

I'm working and I won't waste my precious time debating one imbeciile online that won't still see straight even if the truth sticks out a hand and smack his lying smelly mouth.

These topics have been treated here over and over and again - So, go read up something and stop insulting people that you'd be calling 'Sir' offline.

NONSENSE.

We told him that we are going to kick him out like a bastard and we did and that's the crux of the matter.
Reply OP with facts not just blabbering,well wen u av ppl like bode George,Stella oduah and alameisiya as ur IDOL......it defines wu u are

6 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Caseless: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

NONSENSE.

you need help!

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Mamaflex(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
@OP you have to idea as to what transpired between Amaechi and PEJ in Okrika. You people are good at telling half truths. Anyway, Amaechi can be your hero but as long as Ikwerre, Rivers State, Niger Delta and Eastern region are concermed, he is a good riddance. Let me assure you that Abuja is not our home and heritage, our respective localities are. Politics is local! You can make Amaechi SGF or Chief of Staff to Buhari, he remains an "afonja" to the entire Niger Delta. He remains a boy-boy to his Abuja masters but a nonentity to us. As time progresses, he will hear from us(not violence). We will use him as an example to other ND Afonjas. You can't spend my money on a party and expect me to clap for you.

He has been worthless as Governor since 2013! Good riddance to the "Niger Delta Afonja"
Gad!!! Look, I have been trying so much not to insult you. But you keep pushing me to. God help me! See, just shut up. You should be ashamed of yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by scachy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
Caseless:
SS can never find any man loved outside their region as Amaechi.

They keep making him a hero in our eyes.

Amaechi stand for the truth. He's our hero!

That fat okirika cow should expect wike to come after her in the few months he's going to spend in the office before the court sends him packing.
[/s]this statement is uncalled for nah. Let's act like civilized n educated people at all times pls,Nigeria ll never get better like this.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by vone2000tolu: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Read and download complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by phantom(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
........ and let us note that GEJ would most likely still be president today if the PDP hadnt allowed those governors to leave.

Whether we all like it or not, amaechi was probably the second person after tinubu to have played a major part in dethroning GEJ.
he may have lost rivers state BUT the amaechi i know,at the federal level, will get back his structure,one way or the other.take that to the bank!

Wike has won,but will he be allowed to rule in peace I dont think so.the end of such people is usually swift. he better start keeping money aside to bribe his way through.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by vislabraye(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
@OP you have to idea as to what transpired between Amaechi and PEJ in Okrika. You people are good at telling half truths. Anyway, Amaechi can be your hero but as long as Ikwerre, Rivers State, Niger Delta and Eastern region are concermed, he is a good riddance. Let me assure you that Abuja is not our home and heritage, our respective localities are. Politics is local! You can make Amaechi SGF or Chief of Staff to Buhari, he remains an "afonja" to the entire Niger Delta. He remains a boy-boy to his Abuja masters but a nonentity to us. As time progresses, he will hear from us(not violence). We will use him as an example to other ND Afonjas. You can't spend my money on a party and expect me to clap for you.

He has been worthless as Governor since 2013! Good riddance to the "Niger Delta Afonja"

Well, there are both sides to a story. The problem began when Amaechi began eyeing the vp slot and this wqs at the expwnse of Gej.
Some people sold the idea to him, and he bought it. If any one has a contrary view, let him speak with facts. As for thw mic snatching, that was as a result of pent up anger. Btw, I'm not a fan of Pej

As you noticed, it was from then on that he started having trouble in NGF which he was denied.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Caseless:
you need help!
The man that needs help is the man that supported that man that won the Presidential election yet he won't still relent from the propaganda and lies.

You guys are like flies waiting for shiit .

Tufiakwa ,you don't only need help - You need to die tongue

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enough to do what? SMH Nigerians.
ollah1:
If APC had lost in the center, he wld be a laughing stock. But he will get a federal appointment which is enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Truckpusher(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mamaflex:
Gad!!! Look, I have been trying so much not to insult you. But you keep pushing me to. God help me! See, just shut up. You should be ashamed of yourself.
And which cave did this one crawl out from? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by opuama(f): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
And the constant incessant 40k deduction from the salaries of civil servants is one of his great achievements.
The non payment of 3months pension to pensioners is also a great achievement
For completely turning creek road in town area into a death trap is an achievement
For the continous lying about opobo unity road and Dakuku still travels by sea is a great achievement
For dstroying houses in bundu area of port harcourt and rendering the poor homeless is an achievement
the list cld go on and on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
AdamsBashforth:
Enough to do what? SMH Nigerians.

Ain't it enough? From a two termed governor to a federal property. Ohh, u want him to be mocked cos he rejected been a puppet to the EJ family.

You will know what's up when wike comes on board. A puppet will always listen to his boss(es)

6 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:

Well, there are both sides to a story. The problem began when Amaechi began eyeing the vp slot and this wqs at the expwnse of Gej.
Some people sold the idea to him, and he bought it
. If any one has a contrary view, let him speak with facts. As for thw mic snatching, that was as a result of pent up anger. Btw, I'm not a fan of Pej

As you noticed, it was from then on that he started having trouble in NGF which he was denied.

Lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram / Famous Buharist And Tinubu Supporter Posh Mama Is Dead. / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.