Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi (54752 Views)

Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by lyntiffany(f): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Nnaammpp:

But seriously what i heard he did not pay were the bonuses initiated by his administration to that batch, you really need to check. Anyway nice dp and nice meeting You. We're Not quarrelling. Nice To Have An Intellectual Debate of some Sorts
thanks do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
Am not dragging ph with you, that aside you still have not answered my question what about the copers he's been owing since 2011 till date are those not humans who needs development in their lives just as you?

Where u ever a corper? If u were, u will understand when I tell u that state governmentor / employers are not bound to pay corpers. It's well stated in NYSC statues. We have states that don't pay and hell is not let loose. Before now, amaechi pays but because of serious financial challenges where the income of the state has significantly been reduced, the least on his mind is corpers allowance that is voluntary. Only a foolish governor that is struggling to pay pensioners that will go ahead to spend the limited resources on corpers allowance that isn't a must.
Besides, these corpers u are talking about have already been paid by the FG, their primary employer. The least challenge on the govt mind for now is corpers allowance. Deal with it.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
that alone has shown his true colour, with the heavy allocation Rivers state gets from the fed govt issues like this shouldn't be up, Enugu is paying copers same amount as rivers but their state alawee has never been tied down by the governor.
My dear everything is wrong with working and not receiving your dues and not even sure if you will receive it again.

How dare u compare Enugu to rivers. Are their challenges the same? What is their population like? Civil servants? How much does it take to construct a km of road in Enugu compared to Rivers?
The basic truth is states are not bound to pay, any one that pay is doing so out of their magnanimity and not a must.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by OakPearl(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Nnaammpp:

I'm in Canada now thanks to the government of Amaechi, and many rivers people are happy with the administration. Do you know the amount of violence in portharcourt, some militants are now members of house of assembly. Before Amaechi, portharcourt was a militant zone where political thugs thrived without development of the State. Once Amaechi took power after fighting for his mandate, He Set Up a truth and reconciliation comitee to expose the wrongdoers without minding who's ox was gored. Thats y people hate him because he's forthright and gets the job done. He chased away ateke from rivers. Before he took over there was curfew in the state because of violence where everybody went home by 7pm. You hate ph because you want portharcourt to go back to those days. Jonathan's wife suffered from illiteracy, I don't blame Her but blame Jonathan for being to weak to curtail. You're from uyo and not portharcourt, don't speak of what you know nothing about. I'm from portharcourt and know very much of the situation. I can tell you more if you Want.
Thanks....
Very true indeed.
Am from PH and I still remember how we were raising both hands up while walking past check-points littered across the state then. There used to be okada riders operating then. They were required to treck wit their passengers at check points. Amaechi eventually banned okada in PH as it became a tool for all sorts of crimes. Till date, we have enjoyed the peace and an end to the incessant broken limbs resulting from okada induced accidents.
Funny how the truth always seems to go missing... and then manages to survive in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by lyntiffany(f): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Demdem:

How dare u compare Enugu to rivers. Are their challenges the same? What is their population like? Civil servants? How much does it take to construct a km of road in Enugu compared to Rivers?
The basic truth is states are not bound to pay, any one that pay is doing so out of their magnanimity and not a must.
you must be a mugu, check the IGR and allocation that Rivers get compare it to that of Enugu and tell me the state that is ought to be up and doing as regards to payment. If you don't have anything to say pls stay clear.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
you must be a mugu, check the IGR and allocation that Rivers get compare it to that of Enugu and tell me the state that is ought to be up and doing as regards to payment. If you don't have anything to say pls stay clear.

Fool, that u have the biggest allocation and so what? what about the responsibilities of both govt to their population? how many people are in Enugu when compared to Rivers? i raised these questions earlier but u chose to ignore. U really sound deranged.
Again fool, The state govt isnt bound to pay an allowance they normally give out of compassion. FG their employer has paid up already so live with that.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by lyntiffany(f): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, that u have the biggest allocation and so what? what about the responsibilities of both govt to their population? how many people are in Enugu when compared to Rivers? i raised these questions earlier but u chose to ignore. U really sound deranged.
Again fool, The state govt isnt bound to pay an allowance they normally give out of compassion. FG their employer has paid up already so live with that.
Your the biggest fool of the century, meddling words with you is the worst thing to do with a lost soul like you.F?uck off idiota.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
Your the biggest hook of the century, meddling words with you is the worst thing to do with a lost soul like you.F?uck off idiota.

Not unexpected. having nothing to say............what else again but to curse ur entire lineage. Hopeless fool

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by honeychild(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
OakPearl:

Very true indeed.
Am from PH and I still remember how we were raising both hands up while walking past check-points littered across the state then. There used to be okada riders operating then. They were required to treck wit their passengers at check points. Amaechi eventually banned okada in PH as it became a tool for all sorts of crimes. Till date, we have enjoyed the peace and an end to the incessant broken limbs resulting from okada induced accidents.
Funny how the truth always seems to go missing... and then manages to survive in the end.

Yes o......anyone who lived in PH before Amaechi cannot help but love the man. I don't know how we will survive with this thug that is now in power!
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by ireneidiva(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
lassbaby:
Pls somebody should help me ask GEJ who is going to Rehabilitate the ABA-PH Federal Highway, the Obigbo axis is impassable as I write now. the IMO bridge is degrading fast. The road is a nightmare.
Trucks are falling with their goods everyday. Is it a Northerner that will fix a road in the Niger Delta?
What is wrong with a northerner fixing a road? Its one nigeria stop dividing the country.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by alabiyemmy(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
firstEVA:
did you say his party lost woefully? You must be high on cow dung.

Craze they worry u. I am talking governorship
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by alabiyemmy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
ireneidiva:

Hello? Your president elect is from APC duh!

And the Rivers State governor elect is ? Mumu
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2015
ollah1:

Ain't it enough? From a two termed governor to a federal property. Ohh, u want him to be mocked cos he rejected been a puppet to the EJ family.

You will know what's up when wike comes on board. A puppet will always listen to his boss(es)
I still do not understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.