Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi (54756 Views)

Shocking Facts About Governor Oshiomole In Pictures / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by chardino(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most of the road project outlined there doesn't exist any were. Please who ever that wrote that should stop miss informating people.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by emmykk(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
ollah1:
If APC had lost in the center, he wld be a laughing stock. But he will get a federal appointment which is enough
you can pls him with minister except petroleum minister,but buhari will place a northern there.

He always wish if he can produce rivers governor,now that he lost he will divide APC bet me.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by emmykk(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

do you read with your eyes open and your brain shut? can you dispute any of the facts listed above? it's sad that you cannot say the same about GEJ your master. List the things he has done for rivers state or even his homestate bayelsa while he was the president.
why did he not produce the governor if he did this much.

Gej influence federal university.
Gej influence law school branch.
Gej influence BY indigene into nimasa.
Gej gained oil well.

Although am not from BY,his people may know more.

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by okorune(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
djjoad:
A sponsored thread I guess, one of those ways the apc and amaechi spend money on PR to achieve a good reputation outside their primary constituency.
Let him settle his house before coming to appear saintly to us.

ur comment is disgusting. D rational thing 2 do b4 commenting is 2 ask if such projects exist. Yes they exist, I can personally testify 2 about 70% of d claims above. 4 ur information I am a PDP member and a non native of Rivers State who work and resides here. The OP is yet 2 add thousands of employed graduates such as 13000 teachers, medical doctors, university staff and lecturers, etc.
pls give honour 2 who honour is due. I appreciate this kind of post particularly 2 serve as a benchmark 4 d incoming government.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by patlyrx: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
donsmall94:
My political mentor, I just like him.
Well first to comment no dey move me.
I'm as calm as Amaechi when asked about Jonathan fate to quit ASO ROCK.smiley

Not denying the fact that he has tried. But you people did not include the following
** He was the last governor that endorsed GEJ in 2015
** He was not supposed to be appointed chairman of NGF and instead of him relinquishing he opted for election and paid #19b to 19 Governors for support.
** He told pensioners that their money is in his pocket and that he won't pay them. That if they can let them come to his pocket and collect.
** That he cutted workers salary with impunity
** He built schools now covered with grasses with no pupil nor students.
** Still owes workers more than 9 months.
** Shut down courts and people dying in prison.
** Used Rivers money to support cow rearer who has now turned to be a dollars rearer in matter of days.
** Stood on Omehia's project as he acclaimed to be his eg eleme junction flyover, increment of workers salary.
** Took people's land in SOGHO to plant plantain.
** Refused to conduct LGA election for nine months.
** Converts SURE-P money as a state project there by presenting himself rather than GEJ.

Yes he built school some not functioning.
Health Care centre but no doctor and buildings taken over by weeds.
Roads are constructed he tried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by patlyrx: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:
There have being many lies being peddled about amaechi. this thread is meant to expose some truths that people seem to have forgotten

1 AMECHI was suspended from PDP and did not decamp by himself

2. PEJ started the fight when she lambasted Amechi at Okrika because he wanted to build a school for her people.

3. PDP party structure was taken from Amechi and replaced with Wike and PEJ loyalist

4. Soku Oil wells and many others was ceded to bayelsa during GEJ's regime and amaechi challenged this.

5. Monorails the world over cost a lot of money to build. Take the hitachi moneyrail for instance, built in 2006 that cost $73.4 million/km

if Portharcourt 2.6 monorail is viewed in this instance, it would cost about $200million to finish.

More facts to come up as the thread advances.

Not denying the fact that he has tried. But you people did not include the following
** He was the last governor that endorsed GEJ in 2015
** He was not supposed to be appointed chairman of NGF and instead of him relinquishing he opted for election and paid #19b to 19 Governors for support.
** He told pensioners that their money is in his pocket and that he won't pay them. That if they can let them come to his pocket and collect.
** That he cutted workers salary with impunity
** He built schools now covered with grasses with no pupil nor students.
** Still owes workers more than 9 months.
** Shut down courts and people dying in prison.
** Used Rivers money to support cow rearer who has now turned to be a dollars rearer in matter of days.
** Stood on Omehia's project as he acclaimed to be his eg eleme junction flyover, increment of workers salary.
** Took people's land in SOGHO to plant plantain.
** Refused to conduct LGA election for nine months.
** Converts SURE-P money as a state project there by presenting himself rather than GEJ.

Yes he built school some not functioning.
Health Care centre but no doctor and buildings taken over by weeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by ireneidiva(f): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
bionixs:
Now i see what pushed Amechi into blowing the rare chance his people had to be in power! He had a quarrel with his sister, to get at her,he set the entire rivers and region ablaze. Pej was wrong,this i know. Amechi, you should have handled this matter with maturity as a man would handle a woman. Should it be Gej that you are taking out,i would have been behind you,but still to an extent, that wouldnt have endangered the opportunity of the region. Now, how do you explain it to your people that you were taking your personal revenge and you have blown it all. Those who rate you a hero are outsiders who would still turn around and call you a betrayer someday and wouldnt have done what you did to their people. Amechi,you are right but wasnt wise.
Pej is his sister? Crap!!!
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by emmykk(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

oluku Where you go? I Don details find you since...lol.

oya tell me the full story of what happened. something that was televised is half truth abi?

Please in all those your mumu ramblings, never bring my igbo people into it. So it's now that you people want to claim igbo abi? what happened during the war? Why did you sabotage us? Why did you still our properties? Why do you till now claim that ikwere and other igbo speak part of Ph is not igbo?

If someone that fights a presidency and wins in an afonja in your village, then my brother your village is just a clown of cowards.

we are waiting for you. try anything and it would start raining drones in those you bamboo houses.
this is what happened in okrika.

But okrika riverine and ikwerre upland seem to be in power struggle and look at eachother deals with suspesting eyes.

Governor Ameachi want to dismantle okrika indigene houses and claim their land in the name of modernising the waterfront.
Governor Ameachi want to sell those area to hotels for tourism purpose to rivers state govt by so doing claiming most of okrika indigene land by so doing reducing their economic strengh.

While he was narrating hir plan to PEJ,PEj corrected her by fling the mic and refuse such plan for her people

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
@OP you have no idea as to what transpired between Amaechi and PEJ in Okrika. You people are good at telling half truths. Anyway, Amaechi can be your hero but as long as Ikwerre, Rivers State, Niger Delta and Eastern region are concermed, he is a good riddance. Let me assure you that Abuja is not our home and heritage, our respective localities are. Politics is local! You can make Amaechi SGF or Chief of Staff to Buhari, he remains an "afonja" to the entire Niger Delta. He remains a boy-boy to his Abuja masters but a nonentity to us. As time progresses, he will hear from us(not violence). We will use him as an example to other ND Afonjas. You can't spend my money on a party and expect me to clap for you.

He has been worthless as Governor since 2013! Good riddance to the "Niger Delta Afonja"

As a certified apostate, please speak for yourself alone and not the entire Niger Delta. Wasted mbegu.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by ireneidiva(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
alabiyemmy:
Re building his image since his party lost woefully.
Hello? Your president elect is from APC duh!

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by ireneidiva(f): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ugojames:
When Amechi pays me my state allowance which I earned by teaching in a rivers state school then I can try to believe whatyou I have been played to say
You taught kids to write like this? You really shouldn't be paid.

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by caselessogbuagu: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Phinagold:
grin grin grin u can't be more serious offline cos u will end up being sorry for urself calling me aunty or ma, whichever one u may choose.
If you meet me offline, you can't even look me in the eye , even if I beg you to. Me, call u aunty? You must be dreaming... angry
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by caselessogbuagu: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneidiva:

grin grin
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
emmykk:
you can pls him with minister except petroleum minister,but buhari will place a northern there.

He always wish if he can produce rivers governor,now that he lost he will divide APC bet me.

It's not a must he get that seat. He will surely get a seat in the ministerial role. What made you conclude he wld divide APC?
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Vision4God: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Haha.
.. catching fun with ds thread.
Anyway..... lets all appreciate our dear country nigeria for God is really bn merciful.

U dont know hu is hu so d best u can do is PRAy! PRay! PRAy!
D counsel of God SHALL PREVAIL.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by stronger: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
ireneidiva:

Bwahahahaha. . You just killed me! Actually, he should refund money back to the govt. for wasting children's time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by lassbaby(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls somebody should help me ask GEJ who is going to Rehabilitate the ABA-PH Federal Highway, the Obigbo axis is impassable as I write now. the IMO bridge is degrading fast. The road is a nightmare.
Trucks are falling with their goods everyday. Is it a Northerner that will fix a road in the Niger Delta?

3 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Phinagold(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
If you meet me offline, you can't even look me in the eye , even if I beg you to. Me, call u aunty? You must be dreaming... angry
[b][/b][i][/i][b][/b]THREAD CLOSED
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by stanech: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
amaechi is one of the best thing to happen to rivers state but we don t want him anymore you can keep him

we have chosen wike

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Phinagold(f): 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
lassbaby:
Pls somebody should help me ask GEJ who is going to Rehabilitate the ABA-PH Federal Highway, the Obigbo axis is impassable as I write now. the IMO bridge is degrading fast. The road is a nightmare.
Trucks are falling with their goods everyday. Is it a Northerner that will fix a road in the Niger Delta?
I WONDER O

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by stanech: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
you can have amaechi you can hand him over to buhari so he can sodomize him because we know he is gay

1 Like

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by glory2glory: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi remains one of the best governors Rivers state has had. Unfortunately, he appears to be the most hated. Even Odili who wasted our resources and introduced militancy was not criticized like Amaechi. But God Has continued to vindicate him in all his travails.
The APC will surely reclaim Rivers state. Its just a matter of time, at most 6months.

6 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Reference(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

he is not campaigning bro. just that the lies that have been leveled against him are just too many.

Neither is he contesting any elections so why not let go. Haba. You are elevating this guy above even his party and seriously damaging Peterside and other APC candidates. He has done his two terms. There is nothing constitutionally possible for him to add to Rivers State. Better move him aside, move forward and build or rebuild your party.
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
LEARN HOW TO MONETIZE YOUR BLOG, LEARN HOW TO ACCEPT NAIRA PAYMENT FROM YOUR CLIENTS WITH OR WITHOUT A WEBSITE ONLINE, GET INFORMATION ON GETTING LOAN IN NIGERIA THE SIMPLE WAY. VISIT: www.harrisnigeria..com or www.harrisglobal.org or send us an email: info@harrisglobal.org
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by glory2glory: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
barcanista:
@OP you have no idea as to what transpired between Amaechi and PEJ in Okrika. You people are good at telling half truths. Anyway, Amaechi can be your hero but as long as Ikwerre, Rivers State, Niger Delta and Eastern region are concermed, he is a good riddance. Let me assure you that Abuja is not our home and heritage, our respective localities are. Politics is local! You can make Amaechi SGF or Chief of Staff to Buhari, he remains an "afonja" to the entire Niger Delta. He remains a boy-boy to his Abuja masters but a nonentity to us. As time progresses, he will hear from us(not violence). We will use him as an example to other ND Afonjas. You can't spend my money on a party and expect me to clap for you.

He has been worthless as Governor since 2013! Good riddance to the "Niger Delta Afonja"

What more can a man ask for?
Amaechi has been speaker for 8yrs, governor for 8yrs. Now he has a stake at the federal level. You guys thought APC never had a chance and Amaechi will lose but shame to you the man has stepped up to the next level. Amaechi has achieved a lot and leaves behind legacies in Rivers state for which he will be remembered
What local politics do you want him to play, local govt chairman or commissioner. Remember, the last has not been heard about the Rivers state elections.
And for you Barcanista, you sit behind your laptop or phone and insult my governor. Please what have you achieved yourself. You play your own politics by insulting people who are miles ahead of you on naira land. Why don't you go and contest for councilor in your ward and win so that we can take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
I rarely comment on political issues. First I am resident in Port Harcourt, but from Abia state.
What I can say is, under Amaechi administration, we who are called non-indigenes were able to develop our estate without molestation and undue harassment, like marching ground, wall and fence erection, bush entry. engr supervision permit, labourers permit, foundation goat, ( these are a few among many undue harassment permit by Bar Onyemso Ezenwa Nwaike, when he was chairman of Obio/Akpor LGA,wanted to be carried over by Timothy Nsirim, which was caged by Gov Amaechi) these lead to rapid jumpstart of urban development which has piqued the locals.
(2) As a non indigene, I have enjoyed basis rights to primary health, especially in regards to my kid 0-6 years all expenses paid, basic right to education, what a parent need pay is a token admission cost of #500 into primary school, books, bags,sandals and kids internet tablet are given free most primary school
are ICT compliant
(3) For almost 8years, I haven't be woken up by criminal gangs gunshots, its only Amaechi could say how he achieved this.
I am not concern about roads and bridges, the sparkling new face of Port Harcourt can only be denied by bigots.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by Cryztal007(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
They forced him out never knowing it would be their greatest mistake..... He is my Governor nd my hero.....They forced him out never knowing it would be their greatest mistake..... He is my Governor nd my hero.....They forced him out never knowing it would be their greatest mistake..... He is my Governor nd my hero.....
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by prelomo: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2015
shachris:
below are the breakdown of his achievements.

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by prelomo: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2015
shachris:
below are the breakdown of his achievements.

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by caselessogbuagu: 3:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Phinagold:
[b][/b][i][/i][b][/b]THREAD CLOSED
angry angry angry undecided
Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by bros856: 6:39am On Apr 16, 2015
PLEASE PLEASE TAKE TIME AND READ!!! AMAECHI IS THE SECOND BEST GOVERNOR NATION WIDE AFTER FASHOLA IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENTAL PROJECT. I AM FROM AKWA IBOM STATE BUT I OBSERVE HIS DEVELOPMENT WITH KIN INTEREST BECAUSE DOESN'T MAKE NOISE ABOUT IT OR CALL THE WHOLE WORLD'S ATTENTION TO IT. HON. ROTIMI AMAECHI THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE IS MY GREATEST HERO OF ALL TIMES, HAVE NOT SEEN HIM FACE TO FACE BUT THE SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOSE IT. HIS PROJECTS THAT I KNOW ABOUT IN RIVERS STATE ARE UNCOUNTABLE AND TOUCH THE LIFE OF COMMON PEOPLE. THEY PEOPLE OF NIGER DELTA CALL HIM A BETRAYER, BUT HE WAS JUST THE GOVERNOR RIVERS STATE NOT NIGER DELTA. THE REAL BETRAYER OF NIGER DELTANS IS PRESIDENT JONATHAN, HIS WIFE PATIENCE AND ALL THE MINISTERS FROM NIGER DELTA, ALL NDDC MANAGEMENT, THEY HAVE BETRAYED NIGER DELTANS, SHOW ME ONE MAJOR PROJECT COMPLETED IN NIGER DELTA BY PRESIDENT JONATHAN AFTER SIX YEARS IN OFFICE AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. JONATHAN COULDN'T EVEN COMPLETE EAST -WEST ROAD PROJECT AWARDED BY OBASANJO. PRESIDENT JONATHAN AND HIS WIFE PATIENCE WHO CLAIM NIGER DELTANS AFTER SPENDING ALL THE BUDGET ALLOCATIONS OF MINISTRY OF NIGER DELTA, SURE-P, NDDC WITH NOTHING IN NIGER DELTA AND SOUTHEAST TO SHOW ARE THE BETRAYER, THEY COLLECTED NIGERIA GOVERNOR FORUM FROM NIGER DELTA GOVERNOR AND GAVE IT TO A NORTH CENTRAL GOVERNOR,NIGER DELTA COULDN'T SEE IT AS BETRAYAL, SPEND SIX YEARS IN OFFICE AS NIGERIAN PRESIDENT WITHOUT ONE PROJECT IN NIGER DELTA NO BODY SAW IT AS BETRAYAL, EAST-WEST ROAD IS UNCOMPLETED AFTER SIX YEARS NOBODY SEE IT AS BETRAYAL, NO ONE KNOW WHEN WILL HAVE SUCH A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AGAIN. NOW WE THE NIGER DELTANS ARE NOW HANGING ON A PARTY THAT IS GONE ALREADY AND GOVERNOR AMAECHI ONCE AGAIN IS TRYING TO MAKE US SEE REASONS TO JOIN THE MOVE TRAIN THAT IS GOING UP NOT DOWN BUT WE CAN'T SEE IT. LET WIKE SPEND ONE YEAR IN OFFICE HE WILL START CRYING OUT AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE. AMEACHI AMAECHI DON'T LOOK BACK ITS FORWARD EVER AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR GOOD WORK. GOD BLESS YOU SIR!!!!!!! LOTS OF RESPECT.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Didn't Know About Governor Amaechi by FlyboyZee: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
firstEVA:
Amaechi is a hero, even with APC defeat in Rivers, he has lost nothing, a mouth watering job awaits in at the presidency, and of course he will be in charge of decision making on issues at the Federal level.
Take it or Leave it...

A man cannot be an hero outside his home. Its only outcasts that seek heroism outside their home, because back home, they are worthless...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / The Northerners Praise Rotimi Amaechi (Photo) / Joshua Ocholi's Post About "Death" On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.