Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69727 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by nagoma(m): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
adino:
Look at this chief hypocrite gbawe. So disgusting, a bloody and irritating bigot of geometric proportion. You have the shame to sprew thrash and believe urself. gbawe u stink. This is a well known GEJ hater on Nairaland. A bigoted tribalist that insulted and condenmed GEJ ceaselessly and shameledsly from his days as Acting President till today .
gbawe u stink.

GEJ remained clueless from acting Presidency till today . So why should anybody except the hypocrites and tribalists shy away from calling a spade a spade. Having Jonathan as a president was an unmitigated catastrophe for those 6 years. Well meaning Nigerians want to pick up the pieces and you are spewing rubbish here. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.
you funny o
constitutionally he can't ban or stop any federal projects wiyhout nat'l assembly approval(ibos make up a third of this)
it doesn't matter which ministr you're "given" it is how you use it
information=labaran maku,not to talk of improving nta to dstv/cnn standard
and marketing epl to rest of africa
sports=make our sports a viable industry that can be sold to the world
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by chibas: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
and that is what the current situation demand not kid glove.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by chibas: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!
and what will catch up with pdp 16years misrule.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by benstuber(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
one of the most useless post iv ever read in a while now,,, whether u like it or not,GMB is ur President till 2019..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by oluamid(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gbawe:

No surprise this is your "concern". Yet do you know that worldwide, and in most nations of the world, citizens would be hopeful an incoming President succeeds rather than making it their main concern to worry about what happens "when he fails as President". This is the point some of us make about you guys. You are not even hiding that you want and expect Buhari to fail. Why not hope and pray Buhari succeeds as should normally be the case for balanced citizens who mean well for Nigeria? With 'citizens' like you why does Nigeria need external enemies?

Hmmmmmm deep.

Hate the man but at least let him die before you dig his grave.

If you mean well for the country then you hope the incoming administration succeeds

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
attention seekers.... U ll fail again
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by goodluckbabs: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Pls stop crying and just aspect d defect with a good faith. U better stop ur campaign because election is already over. Ur people exposed themselves to the world that they are greed, selfish people. In 2011 South West voted for ur clueless brother as a president including northern and all the stories didn't come up but now that ur brother disappointed almighty God and Nigerians for not fulfilled all d promises. I strongly believe that u are part of the corruption Buhari promise to wipe out that why u are afraid of going to prison. It's only bastard and mad people will condemn d way Buhari want to tackle corruption. In case if you don’t know South West can not support any presidential candidate from South South or South East again because ur clueless people betrayed Nigerians. Sai Buhari Sai Osinbajo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by oluamid(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sometimes I wonder if the mods are enjoying the bigotry on display in this forum. They see a thread that could incite people and bam! It's on front page.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
nagoma:

GEJ remained clueless from acting Presidency till today . So why should anybody except the hypocrites and tribalists shy away from calling a spade a spade. Having Jonathan as a president was an unmitigated catastrophe for those 6 years. Well meaning Nigerians want to pick up the pieces and you are spewing rubbish here. Nonsense.

Don't mind the bigoted and hateful fool who is averse to the truth and would rather insult other balanced Nairalanders. I love Nigeria more than any President whether Yoruba, Hausa or Ijaw. This is why I was personally one of OBJ's critics while he was President. It is the same reason I was critical of Yar Adua and then GEJ. The biggest and most fundamental problems of Nigeria, i.e those that continue to prevent us from developing, are known and well-documented. If a President comes in and fails to tackle those problems then I will criticise and condemn that President and his government. As simple as that.

The progress of Nigeria is far more important to me than the image or dignity of any leader. Nigerian leaders are all very privileged and well-rewarded so I don't own them kind words when they are misruling our nation and causing misery for millions. Lead well and you get my support. Lead badly, with millions of lives at stake, then I will condemn your leadership. Shame our feudal, ethnocentric and unsophisticated fellow Nigerians like Adino cannot understand this and must insult anyone criticising their Kinsman President even if those criticism are completely valid.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Gbawe: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
oluamid:

Hmmmmmm deep.

Hate the man but at least let him die before you dig his grave.

If you mean well for the country then you hope the incoming administration succeeds

Of course !!!! If a President fail, as is the case with GEJ, is it not ordinary Nigerians who suffer? Of the over 15,000.00 of our fellow Nigerians murdered in cold blood by Boko Haram, how many are prominent leaders and top politicians? Who is suffering the harsh results , i.e worsening darkness, of the 419 crony capitalism scam GEJ cobbled together and presented as "power privatisation"? When some people begin to say they are thinking of the failure a President-elect, yet to be sworn in, you see they are wicked enemies of Nigeria's progress who care not a jot for the ordinary man who is always the biggest victim of leadership misrule.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by suldu: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a story for the GOD'S!! Who stops you from votting for APC? Is it not your sentiment thinking that PDP is like bf(your juju pot) na frustration and sentiment go kills you.! GMB is for Nigerians weather you vote for him or not he will absorbed everybody and work the whole country, no stealing no looting grin, but if you try anytin funny GMB is a non nonsence man
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by hummerwise(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=OnyeIbo post=32747994][/quote]
You can even quote me rite...
I luv yu broda, am not tribalistic like yu..
Yu can say anythn 4rm nw till nxtyr, it doesn't reduce the fact that I can always feed you.
Stop bin to extreme igbo wen bin a Nigerian can always bring you joy..
Continue wif ur burn burn, those wey talk like that yesterday dey 6ft..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by whimpy(f): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
whimpy:
shut up you fool........Hahaha.......which congratulate...... Mtcheew.......BTW please tell umana umana of APC that akwa ibom state is a lost Battle..... he he....power seekers
it was never heard of that they did.....orr...you could bring proof......BTW.....APC always ask for *outright cancellation " so when did they concede defeat..........
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
anonimi:

Were those who did not support Jonathan also saboteurs
Buhari and and his fellow hausa fulani in the north promised to make the country ungovernable for GEJ before and after he won the 2011 election. They used boko haram, religious violent, hate speeches and preaching, insults, and connived with their slaves in the west to see nothing good in GEJ's government just to return power to the north. GEJ played into their hands by giving all the power to Jega, one of their own, and the rest is history.

https://www.nairaland.com/2257729/northern-leaders-conspired-sabotage-jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Paschal55(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
We call them NOISE MAKERS!!! smileyWe call them NOISE MAKERS!!!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by lekandauda1234: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=kastonkastrol post=32737144] [b] this kinda chest beating is the sole reason why you guys are politically naïve. You just have to say "we igbos" when you could simply say "nigerians".

@topic. This write up is lace with bigotry and hate, I will advice the writer of this disjointed rubbish to accept the defeat of jonathan in goodfaith and move on. He is praising the pdp guys that conceded defeat and congratulated APC guys, but he himself is yet to accept the fact that his jonathan has been wiped so hard. Is kinda funny when these cry babies shout about underaged voters in the north and say nothing about the election fraud that happened in:

• enugu(where one single void vote was not recorded)
• rivers( where election didn't even take place and jonathan miraculously got 1.4million votes.
• akwa ibom
• delta state( where the number of accredited voters is the same with that of lagos state and about 75% of registered voters all voted in the just concluded presidential election. SMH

Anyway is non of my business when some certain people choose to cry and wail about buhari's victory. [/b]
[/quote Thank you my broda the ranting is that of a bad loser who has refused to accept that he has been badly wiped. I pray for a day where we will all see ourselves as Nigerians and not ibo,hausa oryoruba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bidex(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

In one word, what are u trying to say?
You made judgments of him without quoting and giving references to your judges and you expect over 150 million Nigerians to buy into it? Your article lacks balance and positive inclusion. I don't want to go into details with u because I for see where it will end
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
BraniacX:

My empty head?
If I have an empty head then you have no head at all

So now you're from the SS abi? Tomorrow where will you be coming from? NC?

Lubbish!! undecided
Na mumu you be...check all mγ post since 2008 or so,have I ever denied being a SS?..Edo to be precise..oya go and eat your head..aint gat time for an attention seeking dolt like you..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
Na mumu you be...check all mγ post since 2008 or so,have I ever denied being a SS?..Edo to be precise..oya go and eat your head..aint gat time for an attention seeking dolt like you..

Is that so??

I thought one of your posts says you're from zamfara?

Ediot mofo
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by JurassicPark: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

true!!

That may probably be why JEGA voiced that he won't accept a reappointment as INEC chairman cos so many issues will be unfolded and the administration he has just installed won't be free and fair in any way

Well, karma knows everyone's address and it doesn't forgive

If buhari survives the next four years proving nigerians wrong, then God truly made him president

I wish him goodluck cos it won't be a jolly ride

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
BraniacX:

Is that so??

I thought one of your posts says you're from zamfara?

Ediot mofo
mγ fire burn that your mouth if you no bring the post out..you dumbass seeking attention..crawl back to your hole before I break your head now...since the only language you guys understand is violence and gutter language..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by akigbemaru: 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
buhari and ss se wahala
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ArodeTsolaye: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
M16:

[s]Idiot. don't forget the General was an active soldier during the civil war. Dealing with Igbo's is something he has good experience in. clueless set of people that lack any kind of political sense[/s]

You useless general that was kicked of Dodan barracks without a shot. The one that only killed outnumbered defenceless Igbo soldiers as a junior officer. A quota system general without a single heroic feat to his name. What a clown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.
Same 1,ur bitch ass tribe cud not teach the yorubas in the last governorship election held in Lagos. Abeg shut up.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ArodeTsolaye: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
ilugunboy:
Gbawe...we know these people and what essentially drives them...we also know they are people of little conviction and they are motivated for nothing else but a desire for other Nigerians to experience whatever hardship they perceived that they've experienced.

Notice also how they've all discarded their pre-election NL handles for new ones to assume a new identity...they are "little men".. grin

I am sure 'hate' against the north and SW drove Igbos to vote OBJ and Yar adua against competent Igbo men like Ekwueme. No be so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by conyema12(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think the amount of resources and energy that was used to fight the boko haram is Enough to put the country in the right direction.

The war on boko haram was such a huge distraction that GEJ couldn't concentrate on the critical affairs of the country. It also paved way for the criminal cabinets to take advantage in the loothing process.

Maybe GEJ wouldn't have been kicked out afterall.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by gibson81(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that
would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in
unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from,
remain in your house and interact with only your family or
spew garbage in public and have your bi
goted asss hauled
into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting
their uncanny agenda.
this ode feels talk is cheap. if Buhari will pass such bill, he will be the first to fall under it. idiots calling names, when south west was voting AD and ACN it wasn't tribalism, when the North were voting ANPP, it was for the good of our democracy. Southeast has always been PDP and nothing can change it. we are proud of our belief, not some chameleons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by freshdude99(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
clemz88:
Watching in a locomotive style.

Sai baba grin
Sorry to disappoint you, Sai Baba doesn't guarantee much likes no more grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by biodemetrik: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
And so what?
With all this write up.

As for Almajiri's. Ask any muslim northerner who is above 50 years of age and he will tell you. I was once an Almajiri.
Any muslim northern alhaji had one time went for almajiri doctrine.
I reserve any parsimonious debate about your write up.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by ewigmee: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't want to believe it that APC is a violent party . They should stop heating up the nation with their objections and emulate Gej.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by alphalpha(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

Are you saying, Jega rigged the Rivers state election?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.