Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Invite From Csorbit - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Csorbit (14221 Views)

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Invite From Betfillglobal (ITS SCAM/MARKETING TALK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2015
I don't think anyone has an idea what company they are recruiting for. We are yet to be contacted on details of where to pick up our letter of offers.

The mail said they'll get back to us this week. *goes back to eating my wheat and egusi* grin

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
I don't think anyone has an idea what company they are recruiting for. We are yet to be contacted on details of where to pick up our letter of offers.

The mail said they'll get back to us this week. *goes back to eating my wheat and egusi* grin

yes boss. god is incharge
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 2:16pm On May 14, 2015
prince088:

for where...not seen anything till now.

Brothers i got same mail too, called her and she promised of sending a new one. it same success mail, the error was interview instead of letter of pick ups but it same success mail too. so lets expect the mail for pick up of letters as the week goes. Good news to us all....

see you there soon...........you can whatsapp me when you get your mail for pick ups: 08162509718-James
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 8:47pm On May 14, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Nobody can say that for now until we collect our letter of offers. I just pray they pay according to our salary negotiations cos the negotiate wey I negotiate with that ireti HR lady no be small grin
the salary is not more than 100k and not below 90k. Confirm when you get your letter.your negotiations doesn't count..it constant.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2015
jamescyril:
the salary is not more than 100k and not below 90k. Confirm when you get your letter.your negotiations doesn't count..it constant.

You sound so confident. Oga mi no problem sha I believe you
Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2015
nothing yet?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
edunben:
nothing yet?

Nothing o.. Hopefully this week
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jascymone(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2015
Good Afternoon friends, Is there anyone here present who did his/her interview last week tuesday should please notify us here if he/she has gotten a success mail cox am still yet to get a feedback from them. Did mine last week tuesday. thanks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2015
Not yet, hopefully before the end of the week.

jascymone:
Good Afternoon friends, Is there anyone here present who did his/her interview last week tuesday should please notify us here if he/she has gotten a success mail cox am still yet to get a feedback from them. Did mine last week tuesday. thanks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2015
They said they'll get back to a lot of us last week about picking up of offer letters, I still haven't seen any mail or message from them. Please have they gotten back to anyone?

And again, are they still conducting interviews?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2015
mxchly:
They said they'll get back to a lot of us last week about picking up of offer letters, I still haven't seen any mail or message from them. Please have they gotten back to anyone?

And again, are they still conducting interviews?

I called them, they said they've not sent out emails for offer letter yet but it will be done this week. For the interview, I don't know about that.
Just keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2015
Called them too myself. The HR lady said we should exercise some patience as she hasn't gotten back to anybody via mails yet as regards details of where to pick up our letter of offers
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2015
House pls does anybody know much about "makasa sun nig Ltd" . From what I Googled I really didn't get much

Just that it's a telco company situated in surulere.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2015
Update emails have been reaching colleagues but I haven't gotten any, pls house, help check : damilarei@yahoo.com and get back to me. Help a brother please.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 9:15pm On May 22, 2015
Dreay01:
Okay, please can u ch@ me up on whats app

The mails are in now...mazana sun nig company? Who did not receive the mail? I didn't get this one oo...the company will be the one to call us directly for letters...frm June next month..
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Maintainjn: 1:20am On May 23, 2015
Buh frm wat av bin able to read abt the company, they are into "Building construction services" .
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
Dreay01:
Update emails have been reaching colleagues but I haven't gotten any, pls house, help check : damilarei@yahoo.com and get back to me. Help a brother please.

@damilarei call ireti cos I think it was a mistake to complain to her that u receive the last success mail which was snt to 13 but didn't get this. So she can be aware of the fact. She coiped 42 and 3, if u didn't get whatsapp me: 08162509718.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 3:03pm On May 23, 2015
@price088, have u got a mail? Call ireti to know that she ommited 13 persons name. I called but she said I shld chek my mail. Well the main thin is next month...when they will start calling us. You can whatsapp me: 08162509718.
jamescyril:

Brothers i got same mail too, called her and she promised of sending a new one. it same success mail, the error was interview instead of letter of pick ups but it same success mail too. so lets expect the mail for pick up of letters as the week goes. Good news to us all....

see you there soon...........you can whatsapp me when you get your mail for pick ups: 08162509718-James
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
Would ch@ wt u on wh@sapp bro, thanks.

jamescyril:

@damilarei call ireti cos I think it was a mistake to complain to her that u receive the last success mail which was snt to 13 but didn't get this. So she can be aware of the fact. She coiped 42 and 3, if u didn't get whatsapp me: 08162509718.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jascymone(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi pals, Happy new month. it's the month of June, let's keep this thread alive. Any news yet?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Anybody heard anything? Thanks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nothing yet. One doesn't even know what they are up to..they just kept everyone in the dark. Make dem update us now abi which kain one chance b dis
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
Nothing yet. One doesn't even know what they are up to..they just kept everyone in the dark. Make dem update us now abi which kain one chance b dis

Don't mind them. There's hope my brother. Lets just keep believing.

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:49am On Jun 12, 2015
Still no news frm these guys! House which way now?

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
has anyone been able to contact the company ?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Lamslot1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
jamescyril:

CodeineJunkiee:
House pls does anybody know much about "makasa sun nig Ltd" . From what I Googled I really didn't get much

Just that it's a telco company situated in surulere.

Hey guys,
I can't but thank you guys for this insightful information,i was a bit lost because i expected that by now we should be in training or have gotten the letters.lets keep the hope alive and believe that before the end of June we would be contacted,see you guys soon,in person i mean and please share your thoughts.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Me sef tire o.... I pray it will be worth it #pay/workhours/description keep hope alive folks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
House. I heard they've been calling people up to pick up their appointment letters. Has anyone been called here? Share your experience.. Let's know.

I've not been called yet but I'm expectant.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
House. I heard they've been calling people up to pick up their appointment letters. Has anyone been called here? Share your experience.. Let's know.

I've not been called yet but I'm expectant. I know say dem go don call some people and dey go just lock up.

I don't think anybody has been contacted. I may be wrong tho. I'm still hopeful. By God's grace it will come to pass
Re: Invite From Csorbit by jamescyril: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
patience is the key.....and focus on more things ahead. It will come like a thief in the night! Thats how God works...No man knows the hour and nobody has been contacted yet.....I will be among the first.....in Jesus name(amen)...if u beleive type Amen!!

IOb:

I don't think anybody has been contacted. I may be wrong tho. I'm still hopeful. By God's grace it will come to pass
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
jamescyril:
patience is the key.....and focus on more things ahead. It will come like a thief in the night! Thats how God works...No man knows the hour and nobody has been contacted yet.....I will be among the first.....in Jesus name(amen)...if u beleive type Amen!!

Amen
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

I've not been called yet but I'm expectant. I know say dem go don call some people and dey go just lock up.

nawa o please have you been in contact with anyone that has been contacted? me sef dey wait o hopefully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army? / More Details Of The Customer Care Officer Job At Strasford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.