Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Invite From Csorbit - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Csorbit (14220 Views)

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Invite From Betfillglobal (ITS SCAM/MARKETING TALK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
edunben:
how was ur interview and what was is it all about. Share with us please
bros yan na, why you just lock up.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Mine is for 10am tuesday

hw did ur interview go
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yes, I was but I was scheduled for today around 2pm; cldn't make it, wld be there tomorrow by his grace.

Udochee:

oga check ur mail folders well.u were also cc'ed in d 2nd stage mail cc'ed to all.or probably ur own intaview date is diff
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
edunben:

hw did ur interview go

It was fine.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

It was fine.
Any tips to share about ur interview
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2015
edunben:

Any tips to share about ur interview

They only asked personality questions. stuff like; what irritates you? Are u a team person or an individual person and at the end they'll tell you to give them your salary range. That's all
Re: Invite From Csorbit by prince088: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Done...why are guys not showing up? Well it was strictly personality questions. I have experience so they tackled why I am leaving where I am.

They said they will get back next week and there will be training. The issue I have now is I was not asked how long notice I will give my present company and they didnt check my credentials. That looks somehow now
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
prince088:
Done...why are guys not showing up? Well it was strictly personality questions. I have experience so they tackled why I am leaving where I am.

They said they will get back next week and there will be training. The issue I have now is I was not asked how long notice I will give my present company and they didnt check my credentials. That looks somehow now

They checked mine.. I think the credentials checking is a random thing. It's true some people didn't show up for the interview. I guess they don't want the job as it's a shift job which will run all through the week.

They asked some of my guys about the month notice. They can only give u 1 month as the job kicks off by June from the gist I heard. We wait till next week then.. Goodluck.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by nurexfutmx(m): 8:55am On May 05, 2015
Has anyone heard from them yet? the interviewer said this week and its exactly a week. She said the name of the company is madazin or so, didnt get it the other day. So, what next now? Another round or interview or letter and does anyone know what there pay is like? Anyone with useful info shud holla!

7c20149f, Thanks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2015
I don't think they have gotten back to anyone via mail but the week is not gone, let's wait till the end of the week, the mails might still come in.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2015
Yes we wait earnestly. it iz well
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
A friend of mine has received a success mail to come and pick his appointment letter next week. Anyone received here.

I'm yet to receive mine sha..
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Dreay01(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2015
I hope my success mail comes in tomorrow by his grace.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2015
God has done it. I got my success mail at exactly 7.17am this morning. I'm asked to pick up my letter of offer next week *dancing sekem* smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2015
I haven't seen any mail.... #fingersCrossed still waiting and hoping
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 10:43am On May 09, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
God has done it. I got my success mail

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by edunben(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:
God has done it. I got my success mail at exactly 7.17am this morning. I'm asked to pick up my letter of offer next week *dancing sekem* smiley cheesy
Got my own mail yesterday

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by ernyo(m): 8:28pm On May 09, 2015
i don'ow if i'm alone in this. the mail I got suggests that another interview is to be conducted next week, that time and venue will be communicated. 13 persons were copied in the mail. please who else got this mail?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by ernyo(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2015
this is the mail:

Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2015
ernyo:
this is the mail:
wen did u do ur interview?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by prince088: 7:02am On May 10, 2015
ernyo:
this is the mail:

I got the mail too. It was an error. I called i to confirm. She was like oh..sorry.....thats a wrong mail. I will resend another one. Cos it wad the exact mail sent to us intimating us of our success and next interview. Still waiting for the mail.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by prince088: 7:52am On May 10, 2015
edunben:

Got my own mail yesterday

How many people were copied?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2015
got ma mail this morning...thank God o
who knows how much they'll pay irrespective of the salary negotiations
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2015
mxchly:
got ma mail this morning...thank God o
who knows how much they'll pay irrespective of the salary negotiations

Nobody can say that for now until we collect our letter of offers. I just pray they pay according to our salary negotiations cos the negotiate wey I negotiate with that ireti HR lady no be small grin

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by lumide533(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Nobody can say that for now until we collect our letter of offers. I just pray they pay according to our salary negotiations cos the negotiate wey I negotiate with that ireti HR lady no be small grin

What's your couse bro and du u have any experience in relation to noc or certification
Re: Invite From Csorbit by lumide533(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

What's your course bro and du u have any experience in relation to noc or certification
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2015
lumide533:

What's your course bro and du u have any experience in relation to noc or certification

Pure and Applied Physics.. I have a certificate in IP based technologies and I have a call center working experience
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Maintainjn: 5:18pm On May 10, 2015
Alhamdulilahi... I also made it. Got the success mail dis evening
Re: Invite From Csorbit by xhegun234(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2015
prince088:

I got the mail too. It was an error. I called i to confirm. She was like oh..sorry.....thats a wrong mail. I will resend another one. Cos it wad the exact mail sent to us intimating us of our success and next interview. Still waiting for the mail.
have you gotten a new mail cos I got that same mail too nd she promise to send a nu one and have been earnestly waiting since ystday
Re: Invite From Csorbit by prince088: 9:06pm On May 10, 2015
xhegun234:

have you gotten a new mail cos I got that same mail too nd she promise to send a nu one and have been earnestly waiting since ystday

for where...not seen anything till now.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by ernyo(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2015
anybody knows the name of the company they are recruiting for please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / When Is The Usual Salary Payday In Your Place Of Work / Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.