Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Invite From Csorbit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Csorbit (14217 Views)

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Invite From Betfillglobal (ITS SCAM/MARKETING TALK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Csorbit by xhegun234(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2015
You have been shortlisted to attend an interview for the position of NOC desk service person.
Date: 16th April 2015
Venue: Plot 1059 Abagbon close, Off Ologun Agbaje (the street beside the Post office) Victoria Island Lagos.
pls can anybody direct me to the venue frm obalende
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Trijay: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
I got d msg too...myn is tomorrow tho. Did u go?. If u did, hw was it?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by sunkymike(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mine is also tomorrow. Bro, how did yours go?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Trijay: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let's talk/chat on whatsapp 08037960070
Re: Invite From Csorbit by xhegun234(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
the interview was fine, just try and know the role of a NOC desk service person. Wishing you all the best
Re: Invite From Csorbit by tmgtreasure(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
xhegun234:
the interview was fine, just try and know the role of a NOC desk service person. Wishing you all the best
after that, what was the response to you
please who are they recruiting for
Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 6:43am On Apr 17, 2015
the message sent to me was slated for 95th of April,I guess its an error.I think they wanna write 25th...wu else got similar error message??
Any hint on d role of Noc person
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2015
owolabiza:
the message sent to me was slated for 95th of April,I guess its an error.I think they wanna write 25th...wu else got similar error message??

A NOC desk service person is an acronym for network Operations center desk service person or network Operations center technician.

They are the ones in charge of monitoring, repairing and maintaining communications network. I hope you find this helpful.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:28am On Apr 18, 2015
tmgtreasure:

after that, what was the response to you
please who are they recruiting for

I was at the interview too and my interview was a cake walk. They just asked me what does a noc mean and I told the interviewer that it stands for network Operations center, they also asked some other things which I answered to the best of my knowledge.

The lady interviewing me asked if I'm comfortable with running shifts as its a shift job and she popped the last question of "do I have any question for her" of which I said no. After so much badging I asked what her name was of which she replied 'laura.

O' boy that thing na set up o. From my experience of going to interviews, they wan make u ask about salary of which if u fall for that bait. They'll only see you as a money grubbing person.. I no fall for am o grin so when I was done she said she'll get back to me next week. I'm optimistic I'll get the job by his grace. Abeg any other person that went for the Interview should share his or her experience too o make we help and learn from each other. Thanks
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
owolabiza:
Or 15th of April cos mine was slated for that date. Hope you've gone sha
Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Or 15th of April cos mine was slated for that date. Hope you've gone sha
I went dre yesterday..... but it was just a small interview.... wu knows anything about d company dis pple are recruiting for??.we were up to 60 that was interviewed yesterday,how many wre u on 15??
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
owolabiza:

I went dre yesterday..... but it was just a small interview.... wu knows anything about d company dis pple are recruiting for??.we were up to 60 that was interviewed yesterday,how many wre u on 15??

We were 20 at my last count. I think they need a lot of people as it's a Customer Care thingy. What did the interviewer tell you at the end of the interview?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

I was at the interview too and my interview was a cake walk. They just asked me what does a noc mean and I told the interviewer that it stands for network Operations center, they also asked some other things which I answered to the best of my knowledge.
boss na d same thing dem ask me.was dere on thurs too.d interview was d quickest av ever had.lets kip hopes alive
Re: Invite From Csorbit by boyabkeye(f): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls how did Ɣ☺ΰ guyz apply?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Udochee:

boss na d same thing dem ask me.was dere on thurs too.d interview was d quickest av ever had.lets kip hopes alive

Abi nau. That's the only thing we can do for now. It is well smiley what's ur discipline by the way?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
boyabkeye:
Pls how did Ɣ☺ΰ guyz apply?

I saw the the job placement online and I applied. I believe everyone else too applied via the same channel
Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=CodeineJunkiee post=32861570]
We were 20 at my last count. I think they need a lot of people as it's a Customer Care thingy. What did the interviewer tell you at the end of the interview?
mine was a 3 man interview with 3 interviewer, we were asked about our values and wat computer experience do we have.......lastly,I was asked if I had any question and I responded by asking just two questions..
1.what was d. name of company they are recruiting for.2.how soon shld we expecting there calls
and she responded thus:
1.she can't disclose it for now..DAT later we will get to know
2.she said by next week,we wld hear from dem!!!.

let's keep hoping pals
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=owolabiza post=32866039][/quote]

Well said. I knew the company they were recruiting for so I never asked that. I just asked what the interviewer's name was and she answered me. Mine was a 2 man panel consisting of just two ladies... Let's just be positive and keep our fingers crossed
Re: Invite From Csorbit by xhegun234(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Well said. I knew the company they were recruiting for so I never asked that. I just asked what the interviewer's name was and she answered me. Mine was a 2 man panel consisting of just two ladies... Let's just be positive and keep our fingers crossed

what company are they recruiting for?? is it swift
Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

wats d name of d company?,whats d next stage after this interview??.. wats their pay??....
u can chat me up on 07065729525

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

what's ur discipline by the way?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by tmgtreasure(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
mine was group stuff... we are 3guys to 1 interviewer... general question about noc and our CV was submitted.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by segxyhanxy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Looking upto to GOD to be shortlisted by CSORBITAL as promised. For me as well, the interview went well. It was an interactive one as we were asked what are the roles of a NOC desk person, and what we do presently. Am hoping so much on this job as it can be a promising one.
Let's keep hope alive guys. Shalom
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Has anyone received any e-mail or sms from CsOrbit following just concluded last week interview? Need some replies Pls.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by segxyhanxy(m): 11:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Just got a mail from them about being unsuccessful for the job selection. Am a bit disappointed but hope is not lost on getting a better offer.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
segxyhanxy:
Just got a mail from them about being unsuccessful for the job selection. Am a bit disappointed but hope is not lost on getting a better offer.

Bro please elaborate. They sent u an email or text and please what day did you do your interview.

Sorry for the regret mail tho. God would give you a more promising job. As for me I'm yet to receive a follow up mail, call or text from them
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Praise be to God. I just received a success mail that I made the 1st stage interview for the job. I don't know what the second stage would be like now. Lord help me o... . I really need the job.

The post again is for a "service desk engineer in a NOC" I know that a NOC means network Operations center. Please anyone with ideas on what the second stage of interview would be like.. Please those that got a success mail should drop their inputs. Thanks

Re: Invite From Csorbit by lumide533(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry ,those that got success mail,what's is your discipline.so that we can know if it is base on the performance during interview or the field of study.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
lumide533:
Sorry ,those that got success mail,what's is your discipline.so that we can know if it is base on the performance during interview or the field of study.

I think it's based on your performance although field of study should be related too. I have a degree in Pure and Applied Physics and one thing we should note here is they checked relevant work experience.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Got d mail 4 d nxt stage too....may GOD see us tru

1 Like

Re: Invite From Csorbit by rugggedest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
...I think its based on experience and interview performance
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
How I wish I know what to expect in the second phase of interview now sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment / When Is The Usual Salary Payday In Your Place Of Work / Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.