Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) (73890 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / . / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by richybanky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Tobbey(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Girls are always fake lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Petra23(f): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jisos!!! I comment my reserve..
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by christaddicted: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Beauty is deceitful.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gosh

1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by shedrack1234: 1:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
chai this is pure riging
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
Guy you are mad! grin grin grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Rexceedo: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
kcynho:

Oga you are on ur own o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U suppose knw na.... Retirement is allowed
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by lozanni(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
mehnn !!!

See transformation from Gagool ( The witch in the book, 'King Solomon's Mines) to Nneka123 dark sister.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Esler400(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by etazi0001: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
thats is a day dreaming for me ooooo
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by jamillion: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
this's ridiculous angry
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Missyetty(f): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin be this? She look like........
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Adeyinka1758(m): 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I really have to learn how to do this kinda make up

Just look at this shocked

are u the one in ur dp? If yes den u dont need to learn the stuff o
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by hensben(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

My wife what's up smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
See gobe!!!! It will be like the moment you heard the result of the Kano presidential election figures!!! Your jaw dropping to the floor in amazement
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Dinnyuy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Here to read funny comments
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...
hahahahahahahahahahaha
OMG I am crying grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by unite4real: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
you want her to look better and now she is. is there a problem with that?
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by jamillion: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
lexy2014:
Not same person.check out d nose
so u ar still day dreaming
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by niceguy7(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wen i see a lady with heavy make up...i jst shake my head....*low self esteem* i guess thats what is making dem to do it.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by ayokellany: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

you are pretty
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by omarhlichanwa: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
A glass of water plsssssssss
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Vikky014(f): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
CHAI! CHAI
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think her natural face is actually still pretty, especially those piercing brown eyes. It's just that people like artificial looks too much. Pimples and very dark complexion can't always be seen as a trademark for ugliness.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by newsomtin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin my Eyes dey See so??
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by anathemiamia(f): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

That kind of make-up is not for everyone. Look at your face critically, you barely need any make up and no i dont flatter people
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by emog17(m): 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

u dnt need it i like u the way u are.....u're beautiful smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by fejicruz(m): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will simply tell her that I do not subscribe to this transformation the make up produced on her and that I want a change of girl.....
Ladies have turned makeup to scam now.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Joshkid(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
farano:
hmm

#teamnaturalbeauty# grin
wink wink wink
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by zbone(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
VickJames:
I think the new "taking-out" should be to the swimming pool.
or the Lagoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.