Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,937 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) (73894 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / . / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...

Ouch....

This is baad
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by tomj2015: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ole
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by xynerise: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies, is this fair?
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by niceguy7(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
icebebe:
Lemme sit here n read ur comments cus dis is goin to b fun

Hi i jst tweeted at u Kfb.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by petermichaels(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mehn! ladies ar mostly 419ers. Jst take a luk at dis scam. May God help us,we hu ar guys. Bck 2d question,if ds incidence occur 2me,i wil simply ask 4my bride price 2b ret
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol the power of make up....but lets not over do it. that chick needs a good dermatologist....those dark circles mmmm
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by niceguy7(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
veraiyke:
I like ur comment but wat do u tink Is her character wen she faked her look?
She gat *low self esteem* grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by privatetisa(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Photoshop things!
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by niceguy7(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
ochejagabriel:

Oga, you never hear of ladies wey change character after marriage? na wa o
Yh u are right.....thats were courtship for like 8months comes in... grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
VickJames:
I think the new "taking-out" should be to the swimming pool.
Where all the poster colours will wash off..hahahahahaha grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Margauxluv(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
mmmm.......she s natural pretty wit out dah black mask ...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by privatetisa(m): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
In fact, na man dem photoshop. Maybe na op, ie, richgang himself.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I really have to learn how to do this kinda make up

Just look at this shocked
You dont need it
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
lozanni:
mehnn !!!

See transformation from Gagool ( The witch in the book, 'King Solomon's Mines) to Nneka123 dark sister.
undecided
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by guardian09(m): 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I really have to learn how to do this kinda make up

Just look at this shocked
Dont think you need it, if that is you @ Profile picture
You already very beautiful...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Osakah24(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
And she will be looking for "TRUE LOVE''.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Strongfaze(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
See wetin guys dey cause! Why una no like ugly girls? Some ugly girls go born fine pikin. What also happened to you guys swearing about being in love with inner character?
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by airmark(m): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Most girls nowadays are in Scamming mode.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Chinatownm(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
W.H.A.T T.H.E F..U...C...K!

now u can see dat women can also rig election
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Chinatownm(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
sauceny:
Imagine the world without makeup,guys wouldn't have time doing the chasing an undercover,cos vast majority of gurls are cry cry cry concealed under those makeups look awful.

now u can see dat women has d power to rig election too
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by mayyorr01(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...
Sweeet Chisooooos!!!!!!!! This is AWWWFUL
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by shuaibu66(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
lolz. character re information, dats wat d need
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Ileriahur(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't think this is the same person, take a look @ the nose, so different! OP u no try oooooo cool
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by FEAO1985(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
a girl has to do what a girl has to do, don't be hating
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by bobkezel(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Seriously ladies are becoming more disgusting nowadays. Fake fake fake erthing fake!!!
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by sphinx54: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Two different people. Check out the eyes and the nose. Next!
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by horladmejy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op! This isnt just a make up magic o....its a nose surgery too...thr first pics show big nose n the latter is a pointed nose cry
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a bad photoshop. Checkout the two noses.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by wissenschaften(m): 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yeee. . .
#screams peeshaun and dives out
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Yasher: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
In Mode9's voice: Bisi from Ibadan; I toasted in the dark. The next morning I'm like shocked tiger-shark! She never forgave her dad for giving her tribal mark grin

Shine ya eyez! Say no to china-made ladies
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Tekzyflex(m): 4:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Jehofah! See face like new masquerade. I fit cry
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by aniagoluaustin(m): 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
hahahaaahahah that
s make up fr u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.