Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) (73891 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / . / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
The gods must be crazy to allow dis to happen to me
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is so unfair. Its bad, wicked and inhuman.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by mekybabe1: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm beginning to suspect all these make up artist. I feel they make the girls look very terrible with make up and then make them look very fine to showcase their service.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why aren't we natural..wel I am cos I have a fresh face and skin but most guys wouldn't approach me without painting my face so there's ur ans.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
oso ga eme ugbua
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by waistaa(f): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
All dis guys sef na so una blind reach? Nose no be d same na,even the neck bones differ
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by MightyFortress: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
u gave me the best laugh of the day...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Starieangel(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am speechless!#still taking d whole tyn in#
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by sexyjennik(f): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
Hahahahaha lwkmd
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by donsheddy1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiiiissoooxx!!! Once I wake up I go dey cry cos na evil spirit I go first think say she be o.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by YettyC: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies order for your clothes,shoes and bags...To order Bbm:55992754 Whatsapp:08108714736
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by MymothersKeeper(f): 2:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice did you make her up :p
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Rick9(m): 3:19am On Apr 16, 2015
Dammytrager:

grin
grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by bewla(m): 5:24am On Apr 16, 2015
stonemind:

Wish I can give you 1000 likes.
Thank i appreciate u all my lovely brothers and sisters
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by 2naira50kobo: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beauty is a relative word, though I'm of the strong belief that no woman is ugly and there's somebody for everybody. There would be some guy out there who would appreciate her in her natural state.
Jackeeh:
Richgang a quick question for u: if you beheld this lady in her natural facial state,what would be your reaction? I can assure u ur heels would touch the back of ur head as u run. so, that's the reason ladies can't be natural; cos of the men folk.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by lexy2014: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
jamillion:
so u ar still day dreaming
yeah bro am still.its a surprise with U̶̲̥̅̊я eyes wide open u still can't spot d difference
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Poshe7(f): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
she get fine eyes shaa
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by AlanVirginhair(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...

Hi,my friend. We are human hair factory from China, we produce all kinds of quality human hair products in a comfortable price.
We usually ship the hair by DHL, it will arrive at your house door, very fast and convenient. shall have any requirement, feel free to contact me.
Alan LV / Sale Manager
7 Stars Hair Co.Ltd
Whatsapp: +86 13964261597
Email: besthair-alan@hotmail.com
Pin: 53070686

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by tonybosses: 11:01am On May 12, 2015
Myopinionscount:
Why aren't we natural..wel I am cos I have a fresh face and skin but most guys wouldn't approach me without painting my face so there's ur ans.

Ashewo like mother like daughter shocked
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by rowsey(f): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2015
VickJames:
I think the new "taking-out" should be to the swimming pool.
I gat that mac
setting spray,water ain't got nothing on me
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by VickJames(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
rowsey:
I gat that mac setting spray,water ain't got nothing on me
I'll take u to osun river then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.