Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) (73893 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / . / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by stonemind(f): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
bewla:
Simple tell her to bring back the girl that was whit me last night

Wish I can give you 1000 likes.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
anathemiamia:

That kind of make-up is not for everyone. Look at your face critically, you barely need any make up and no i dont flatter people

Thanks dear, but it's not really for me... It's for business, would love to enroll in a make up school...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
emog17:
u dnt need it i like u the way u are.....u're beautiful smiley

Thanks
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks

Just checked your profile pic, you are over pretty!
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by sleekiii: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
for your adorning jewellery for all occasions.whatsapp.08091961015.over 1000 unique designs are available while stock last

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Just checked your profile pic, you are over pretty!

Thanks dear, you are very pretty too
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
its all good, after pussy dont need make up.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dammytrager:
In Patrick obahiagnon's voice

This is a case of Self abnegnation, Spiritual immolation, Legislative quango, Ecocentric chauvinism, Epileptic Nepotism, Extromophile per excellence, Animalistic pugnacious, Cataliptic parakpoism, Maniacally bewildered, Hocuspocus pooh pooh, Gymnosophic gyration, Tweedle dum and tweedle dee, Ovagasted flabawhelmed, Hulllabaloo and paroxysm

grin
Don't forget "Frankenstein yoyo".
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by cantab(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
I dont beliv she z the same person, 4 crying out loud, take a closer look @ her nose, did she also do a 'Michael Jackson?, ....they r rilly close in identity but certainly not d same person.

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by henribj(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's because of this that i never say a female is pretty or what have you.
i only say she is pretty when i see her natural face when she wakes up in the morning, any other time apart from that, you will just end up complimenting her "make up".
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by mizzsmilez(f): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
VickJames:
I think the new "taking-out" should be to the swimming pool.
well said
The noses though
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by adegunahmed(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
thank God for discovering her to me on time before marraige."alele ita(outside) king kong"
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
oneda:
AWWWW
by dija
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by emog17(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks
u're welcome dear smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by icebebe(f): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
niceguy7:

Hi i jst tweeted at u Kfb.
aii, will do dt nau
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by niceguy7(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
icebebe:
aii, will do dt nau
Alright.......
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by princesspinky(f): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SeanT10: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Before make up: PDP
After make up: APC
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Hegenjames(m): 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
'farama' take it!its your own...
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by adedayourt(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
VickJames:
I think the new "taking-out" should be to the swimming pool.

And she ll be like__ hey baby don't feel like splashing today, jus go into d pool nd I ll take ur pix while u swim
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by VickJames(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
PaulCI:

Where all the poster colours will wash off..hahahahahaha grin

grin

Wicked
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by JKA5VE: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
She does not need make up to act in horror film
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
emog17:
u're welcome dear smiley
Would love to know more about you. Let's chat on bbm; 7E35CF57

No, not on any of those
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by emog17(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

No, not on any of those
Okay, i sent you a pm
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by udemegudylyne: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
4 their mind,God have mercy
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Zeiya(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
guys go for girls with little or no make up. Afterwards she will start making up if you like it
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by nifton(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na to dey market those beauty products be d in thing now oh.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by lyricalz: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
She is pretty, God's own image.
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by supaslim(m): 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Qmab:
Is it truly the same girl in both pics?
. Lolz birds of the same fedaz flocks togeda! U don see ur type now u don dey hide! Lmao
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by venatus25(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
I left in Latin langesh
Re: Guys And Ladies Come In Here And See What They Have Done To This Lady(see Pic) by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
richgang:
Guys what is your take on this, you approach her cos of her fine face, when you two her finally together and you wake up the next morning to see how her face really look, what will you do? As for the ladies why can't you ladies be so natural like us the guys...

Men this is serious. What made her face so patched like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Black Hair Does Grow. Let's Prove It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.