Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? (2845 Views)

12 Ways To Know If Your Man Truely Love You / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. / If You Are A Lady How Big Is Your Bombom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2006
Some times i feel it's not right to show a lady how much u truely love her because they end up abusing or taking advantage of it against you.

Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by iice(f): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hmmmmm well i know most women need the man to show the depth of his love for her.

onyegbula:

Some times i feel it's not right to show a lady how much u truely love her because they end up abusing or taking advantage of it against you.

This is also true, i guess a man has to find the balance or combination. Maybe something like sometimes showing the depth of his love and when he sees that she's getting too big for her undies LMAO then tone down the affection. Who knows? I mean what works for one may not work for another.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by momoney1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2006
i beleive it's right, then you will know too whether she truely loves you in return (reciprocal love).
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2006
well i believe u, but u know some guys like doing their things 100% & i think that was my weak point. don't u think ur girl will take it to mean u've gotten someone else & choose to kick her aside, u know ladies can be funny some times.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by abbey02(f): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2006
yeah it very ok for u to show ur gurl how u really luv her,but it depend on the gurl,cos some gurls take luv 4 granted while some don't. grin
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by babonboard(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2006
i will yes and no
reason for a yes is to amke her secure and rest assured that yes she has someone
and no because we are all human she might misuse the chance
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
I agree with u abbey02, bt most of them think it's a way of showing how strong they are over their guys. well, i had such problem & chose to call it off, because i feel love should be 100% & 50 - 50 from both sides. That's why i am scared of showin how i feel about who ever is next.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2006
well hhm i think it depends on the lady involved cause not all human beings are the same.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by damsol(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2006
yeah,i think u need to show a lady how much u truely love her cos if u dont,u have the chances of loosing her,
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2006
But ladies in the house, could you let us guys know why some of you abuse real love. most of all when the guy has invested somuch love in you, you turn it to be a advantage over him. I believe that love is a man's solution & loving is a woman's solution.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by okereke(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2006
winki believe that a matured mind that knows what he's into will certainly assure the lady of his love for her; though he's not supposed to unveil the whole thing from the onset of the relationship. it could make the lady puff up, but instead do it when you are sure to have won her heart. your doing it is not to keep her but to assure her of your seriousness in the relationship
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by CHRISTEL(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2006
absolutelly yes 4 me, why not ? why would u want to
hold it back because then someone else might just show
her & wins her heart, thereby leaving
u in d cold cheesy cheesy. it better late than never cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by dennylove(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2006
CAPITAL,NOOOOOOOOOO,because if you do,she will capitalise on that and start acting FUNNY and STRANGE,i mean SHAKARA,DON ENTER,cmon guys, you shld understand it BETTER,though,is verse-versa kind of GAME IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by Egede(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2006
The truth is; most ladies will always cash in on that  and mistreat u. I understand the human tendency to take things forgranted. Just find a balance between yes and no, that's where your maturity becomes handy.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by candylips(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2006
if u show it too much u would be taken for a fool. ur best bet is to keep them guessing
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by momoney1(m): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2006
The truth is; most ladies will always cash in on that and mistreat u. I understand the human tendency to take things forgranted. Just find a balance between yes and no, that's where your maturity becomes handy.

thumb up cool
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by abbey02(f): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2006
onyegbula (m):my own to ur qestion.well as for me i think most ladies do dat cos dey don't hv any feelings not to talk of luv at the begining of the relationship.they only pretend to luv cos they need sometin from guys,after getting wht dey want,dey walkout of the relationship without saying goodbye at all.i think we all need to be very careful in the game called relationship wink
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by hayprof(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2006
Why not do what u think she appreciates to show ur luv for her,
Dont go buyin some flower for some girls when all they really need is Mr Biggs, wink
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by rotbog(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
Its Not Wrong. Infact its the wisest thing to do. Those who love and I mean Really well never lose. Love Conquers all.

I once had that orientation. I thot it weak to love because of the training I had back in my early years @ school.

Now I know it a trait that belongs to the strong and not the weak hearted. The strong willed always express their love. Its so hard for the weak and insecure, but in the world of the intangible you must give to receive. If u love u experience it.

Its always comforting to know u put in your best even when it looks like it wasnt good enough. Time always reveals the truth.

Ive been in war. but that never proved my strength, it infact revealed my weakness.

So brother, dont let every opportunity to xpres it pass u by.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by geminibaby: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2006
wot okereke said, some guys show emotions too early, .comin out as weak(tho it may not be) and desperate to d gurl, in dat situation d gurl might take u for granted since she found a mugu thats in luv

just try and balance everythin so u dont look like a desperado
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2006
I think i should show love but not as much as i feel 4her, until i am convinced that she share the same amount of love with me & above all ardors the respect i have 4her. with love comes respect.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by smartsoft(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2006
let me tell you something, no matter the love you have for her, you can never never satisfy a gurl

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by drayslide(m): 1:57am On Sep 12, 2006
Here's a powerful tip: If you treat a woman more like a friend, rather than someone you're romantically interested in, this can really turn down the attraction. undecided

some guy recently told me about a woman that was so attractive he honestly didn't think he had a chance with her, so he thought he'd just realax and have fun while they were together. smiley

He didn't try to impress her. He didn't make any moves. He didn't act intrested or needy, because he didn't think he was even in the "game."or up to her standards. embarassed

What was the result?

Well, this unrellying non-wuss behavior worked like magic to super charge up the attraction between him and the girl, and actually set the stage for a long-term relationship. cool

Attractive women are used to guys acting clingy and super-interested from day 1, and it's a huge turnoff. lipsrsealed

So instead, lean back a bit, be cool, and then enjoy your results.holla at me if u wanna get more of this tip and lots of other tips. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by onyegbula(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2006
na wa o, naija guys una dey o. infact ladies r in trouble, see talks about ladies. easy o but i think i would go your way drayslide
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by Oracle(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2006
If you love a Lady, Show her but let it get stupid
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by bluehorizo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
Yes
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
@topic
abeg i dont see any problem in a guy showing his babe dat he loves her jare
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by McOmo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
let her know how deeply u love are . . .and u are doomed !!! tongue
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by welli(f): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2008
pls try listenin to dis song:if tomorrow never comes.
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by McOmo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2008

abeg try use the @ key . . .thanx cool
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by welli(f): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
talkin to?
Re: Is It Right To Show A Lady How Much You Truely Love Her? by McOmo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2008
OK . . .LET ME USE THE @ KEY SO U WOULD KNOW AM TALKING TO U . . . cool

@Well

pls use the @ key so we would know who u were talking to . . .especially as u were talking about a song immediately after my post . . . geddit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Judge Me! / Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. / I am not physically attracted to my girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.