Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. (13563 Views)

When A Male Doctor Operate's Your Wife During Child Delivery.... / Lady Felt Molested By Male Doctor Who Squeezed Her Breasts / Guys, Have You Ever Been Wooed By A Lady? How Did You Handle It? (2) (3) (4)

Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2015
Accompanying my close friend(name withheld) with his babe to one of the high brow private hospitals in Victoria Island, Lagos. She was very ill and needed immediate attention. There were no female nurses around except just a funny looking male nurse. After running some test and results out. The male Dr decided to quickly inject her. At this stage there was no complain but later the babe complained that the doctor kept pressing the spot to stop blood from coming out. All her bum was shaking. She tried to stop him that she could do it herself. He didn't respond. She was wearing a short gown. My friend almost fought him if not that I was there. The babe is very cute and has a sizeable bum bum that can attract any man that is not careful.

The question here is are there any nairaland ladies who
have any experiences to share? And how they dealt with it.

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by CountDracula(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2015
Which injection are u talkin abt? Cos I knw a lot of injections grin

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 29, 2015
It's always crazy when a male dr attends to a woman , I won't allow any man to touch touch any man near my woman o cheesy na punch I go take sampaper him body
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
undecided Right as long as nothing else is involve. I trust some yoruba Doctors though. i knw what they might do

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Obinovictor(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2015
Una dey talk of injections, what of male doctors that deliver babies. The whole every-every will be exposed, will you shoot the doctor?

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2015
CountDracula:
Which injection are u talkin abt? Cos I knw a lot of injections grin

I only know of one injection, syringe! smiley
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
Well its only someone with a perverted mindset that will fight off a doctor carrying out his legitimate profession. Doctors are trained to see, hold feel and treat human beings with care and love but most folks feel doctors are out there to satisfy their lust. However, some medical practitioners do take undue advantage of opposite genders whom they find attractive but this isn't appropriate. The right thing to do when one encounters a situation where a medical personnel is sexually harassing a patient isn't to fight him/her because he might report you to the authorities for preventing him to carry out his/her work, but to caution him/her politely, if he/she refuses, report him/her to appropriate authorities for disciplinary actions.

That said, no medical professional wishes to lose his/her licence, tarnish his/her reputation and also be embroiled in legal cases especially when it deals with his profession.

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:
Una dey talk of injections, what of male doctors that deliver babies. The whole every-every will be exposed, will you shoot the doctor?

Get your point. I believe female doctors should take delivery of babies with help from female nurses. I sometime wonder how Muslim men manage in such circumstances.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Tocheagle(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
If he wont let a professional doc do his job , he should take his babe to a native doctor. Let me see how he will mess with the jazz baba even if he is touching her bbz

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
That said, no medical professional wishes to lose his/her licence, tarnish his/her reputation and also be embroiled in legal cases especially when it deals with his profession.[/quote]

Nicely put. Just want to capture this last paragraph. Many of them know this and still indulge in such unhealthy act.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:38pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:
It's always crazy when a male dr attends to a woman , I won't allow any man to touch touch any man near my woman o cheesy na punch I go take sampaper him body

It not about tribe. It more of an individual problem. If someone is roundy he or she is roundy. When you work in such profession, it important that discipline and integrity is your watchword.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Swagavillage(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2015
make I lock gate..brb
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:

Not all male doctors are like this. We still have the good ones.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by jrerico1(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
The guy acted childish, just Injection and he wants to fight. You know how many male doc deliver babies?? I think he should have been handed to security for harassment.

And for the girl, you dy sick and you still dy feel hand dy press your yansh, better sickness never catch you

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Rocktation(f): 10:49pm On May 29, 2015
Fake story.

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Gluthatione: 11:06pm On May 29, 2015
Most of people here are just being childish, what's big deal for Drs to perform there professional duty. I work in Gov Hospital though i'm nt a doc but incase of emergency when d alarm is blown i go to labour ward or theatre seen a naked woman don't just move me @ all
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by MrsChima(f): 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
Obinovictor:

All my babies was delivered by a man. He was in my toto and saw my boobs to do boobs exams...my husband was unfazed!

Some men are just foolish sef!

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by MrsChima(f): 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
Ologunjude:

Get your point. I believe female doctors should take delivery of babies with help from female nurses. I sometime wonder how Muslim men manage in such circumstances.

Why should a Muslim man care? 9 out 10 Muslim/non-Muslim women were fvcked or looked at nude before marriage by a man!
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2015
Rocktation:
Fake story.

We know you know everything happening on earth. Spirit!
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Ologunjude(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2015
That said, no medical professional wishes to lose his/her licence, tarnish his/her reputation and also be embroiled in legal cases especially when it deals with his profession.[/quote]

Nicely put. Just want to capture this last paragraph. Many of them know this and still indulge in such unhealthy act.

Muslim women that unclad would now be completely naked for another man to see. Don't think that would be tolerated.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
adeekiti:

Trust me, you'd beg him to even massage her génitals when she's in labour.smiley

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by cutesmilez(f): 12:07am On May 30, 2015
just here 2 read comments smiley
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by pwerrymansion(f): 12:08am On May 30, 2015
This one na story? Better sickness never hold that girl. And for the guy who's temper becomes volatile when a male doc tries to perform his 'professional' duties? Get prepared to deliver your wife of your babies at home by yourself.... .. Cos the whole female anatomy is left under the mercy of the said doctors... grin tongue
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Obinovictor(m): 12:34am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

All my babies was delivered by a man. He was in my toto and saw my boobs to do boobs exams...my husband was unfazed!

Some men are just foolish sef!

Hmmm... I actually see nothing wrong in it except I sense perversion.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Obinovictor(m): 12:35am On May 30, 2015
Ologunjude:

They don't have another option if only a male doctor is available at that point.
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Beamborla(f): 12:36am On May 30, 2015
faith551:

I never said I need a sugar mummy
Sweerie cheesy

I didn't see anything
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by faith551(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2015
Beamborla:
Sweerie cheesy
I didn't see anything
cheesy haven't slept yet?should come and sing u a lullaby?
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Olypeppy(f): 1:15am On May 30, 2015
omo na male doctor sure pass....
Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Nobody: 2:24am On May 30, 2015
Ologunjude:
Accompanying my close friend(name withheld) with his babe to one of the high brow private hospitals in Victoria Island, Lagos. She was very ill and needed immediate attention. There were no female nurses around except just a funny looking male nurse. After running some test and results out. The male Dr decided to quickly inject her. At this stage there was no complain but later the babe complained that the doctor kept pressing the spot to stop blood from coming out. All her bum was shaking. She tried to stop him that she could do it herself. He didn't respond. She was wearing a short gown. My friend almost fought him if not that I was there. The babe is very cute and has a sizeable bum bum that can attract any man that is not careful.

The question here is are there any nairaland ladies who
have any experiences to share? And how they dealt with it.

instead of you to be concern about how many di*k has being in your wife's mouth, vajayjay and even a.s.s, you are concern about a professional doctor making sure your wife is healthy.

Later you will insult Nigeria politician of misplaced priorities

Re: Male Doctor Injecting A Young Lady! How Right Is This. by Exponental(m): 4:12am On May 30, 2015
@op.... ur friend shld henceforth seek a female doc for his babe even @ d point of death. shld a professional be denied of his calling? wat if she needs to deliver n d gynae available is male, would she wait endlessly in pains till a female appears? I bet she will open up n pray d doc asap. get used to it... "provided sexual assault is not involved"!
on d contrary... humans are fetish by nature except by Grace.

Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Wow See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland. (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49