Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) (6333 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Sattors(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
One of these ladies in the the pics is my fiancee while the other is her friend.
She needed me to help out in an argument that came up between her and her friends on who is more beautiful between her and her friend so I decided to bring it forward to nairalanders because I may be bias with answer. pls tell us and state ur reasons if possible.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Where d Pishure?

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by kpeteman(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
picture or....
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by kpeteman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
where are the pics?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
network uh?

The 2nd lady she has moderate boobs and nice hips.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
no pix??
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
op undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Sattors(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
its network Oooo
have been trying to upload the pics but network didt allow me. am so sorry plsssss
will post the pics as soon as possible.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by witnezHD(m): 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
please while waiting for the pics to upload #house for sale ..location::::: Victoria island

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by madridguy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
I prefer the lady in Blue top.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by kullozone(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
you just want NLs to insult ur fiancee and her friend right? undecided

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by mirexxx(f): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
the first pic
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Sattors(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
No insult plssss
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
~ Both are ugly

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by countsparrow: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
I pick d yellow one...

Yellow over black... I am a racist grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by 25omega(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
the first pic looks better

if you know whats good for you, you better be biased and never change your story. Don't even hesitate when they ask you and say your fiancee is better look though we all know she is in the second picture grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by fuckshit: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
the lady with the fücking blue top; she's got fücking interesting “assets" grin grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Folakeme: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
The one on red gown cool
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
The first one. But she don't have a nice figure, lady two has an ok figure.

So they are both equal when all the points are added.

Ladies self, why this useless competition?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-n3bb4RK6sAI/VGHzbj8l3WI/AAAAAAABRh8/ob1lGfGi2rQ/s1600/10748363_1513023138973807_974557782_n.jpg[/img]

also tongue tongue tongue

We all ugly to somebody.

And to think you actually open a thread cuz these women were have arguments abt who prettier? Dude where the fu..ck is your brain?
Even if your woman was Beyonce theres someone more prettier then her, so why couldn't you handle this between these two insecure women in a better manner? Nigga go check yourself, you must have a pu.ssy not a di..ck.

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Drdaps(m): 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op why can't you just say that you want to choose between two of them
Anyway go for the one with better curves cool
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder buh I don't hav d beholder's eye.. grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by georgementday(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ur fiancee in d 2nd pic
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
The dark skinned lady.....
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Boomboost(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Using ma clotheray lens, the dark babe go get bad body( big upper body, small trunk)...I'll choose d light skinned Igbo babe.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Both are ugly

Why don't you upload your sister's photo since you have the damn guts to call someone else's sister ugly

Nonsense.....

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Why don't you upload your sister's photo since you have the damn guts to call someone else's sister ugly

Nonsense.....
Are you choleric?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by kinglekan: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
The ist one.

But its just a pix showing them from diff angles. Pictures gv false impressions at times.

BTW, what's the essence of the comparison sef? undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Nonsense.....

~ Can you please shut the ffuck down ..

I see no reason why my comments should affect you.
If the o.p thought they were pretty he won't have asked such a retardedd question in the first place. And since they both aren't appealing to me, I said my mind.

and like I said I see no reason why it should bother you. I don't go around quoting you or questioning your posts either.

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy interesting thread

Well to me none is tongue

Kill yaself wink
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Can you please shut the ffuck down ..

I see no reason why my comments should affect you.
If the o.p thought they were pretty he won't have asked such a retardedd question in the first place. And since they both aren't appealing to me, I said my mind.

and like I said I see no reason why it should bother you. I don't go around quoting you or questioning your posts either.

A huge pile of _crap is what you just typed.

The op asked us to state which of the ladies was more beautiful and all you had to do was answer his question, not insult them by calling them ugly.

Who the fvck gave you the right to call another human ugly, tell me.
If you felt they were ugly, all you needed to do was get the fvck off the thread, cause no one cares about your dumb and insensitive opinion.

Rubbish!

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

A huge pile of _crap is what you just typed.

The op asked us to state which of the ladies was more beautiful and all you had to do was answer his question, not insult them by calling them ugly.

Who the fvck gave you the right to call another human ugly, tell me.
If you felt they were ugly, all you needed to do was get the fvck off the thread, cause no one cares about your dumb and insensitive opinion.

Rubbish!

~ Ok
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Ok

Good...

Facebook Girl Uploads Bare Pictures Of Her Ass (18+ Photos) Viewers Discretion / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae / I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User