Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) (6353 Views)

Who Is More Beautiful Between This Two Babes? (pics Attached) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

Are you choleric?

I am INTJ actually

I am not of the school of thought that personalities should be classified under
~Choleric
~Melancholic
~Phlegmatic
~Sanguine
It's fallacious in my opinion

I prefer Carl Jungs method of classification.....
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

I am INTJ actually

~Choleric
~Melancholic
~Phlegmatic
~Sanguine

So what classification of Carl Jungs do you belong to?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

So what classification of Carl Jungs do you belong to?

INTJ
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by mostHandsome01: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hey broda, we got a lot of beautiful damsels here on nairaland u could have chosen 4rm, where did u get all this "hm hm" 4rm nah ?
Jst kidin o,, their both cute in their own way! Looking @ the 2 pics, I can tell who ur woman is, so in other not 2 let u dump her! Whoever is ur babe among dem is most cute! Shikena.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by tablu: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I wil give a good response when you take a picture of both of them when the wake up in the mornin...nah there you fear fear nah!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
I have nothing nice to say. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Missyetty(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Both are beautiful in their own way, the 1st lady has a fine face while the 2nd has a nice body.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Oahray: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

Are you choleric?
Too much bile abi? grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

INTJ
I am not too good at acronym
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Good...

~ I only said ok cos i don't have time for back and forth nowadays

learn to stay on your lane lady.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Boomboost:
Using ma clotheray lens, the dark babe go get bad body( big upper body, small trunk)...I'll choose d light skinned Igbo babe.
Got another gadget besides the clothray lens bro? How do you know she's Igbo
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sattors:
One of these ladies in the the pics is my fiancee while the other is her friend.
She needed me to help out in an argument that came up between her and her friends on who is more beautiful between her and her friend so I decided to bring it forward to nairalanders because I may be bias with answer. pls tell us and state ur reasons if possible.
Thanks.
So you thought it wise to take it public

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I only said ok cos i don't have time for back and forth nowadays

learn to stay on your lane lady.

Another pile of _shit just got dropped.

Mtcheeeeeew undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Another pile of _shit just got dropped.

Mtcheeeeeew undecided

~ Do you have a problem with me.. can you just spill it now and stop burdening your heart cos i noticed
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Do you have a problem with me.. can you just spill it now and stop burdening your heart cos i noticed

I have no problems with anyone.
Whenever is see something that I don't like, I say it, Irrespective of who the person is.

You called those girls ugly and I didn't like it.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

I have no problems with anyone.
Whenever is see something that I don't like, I say it, Irrespective of who the person is.

You called those girls ugly and I didn't like it.

~ You and i both know that's not the reason. I don't need an oracle to know that you'd been having some contempt for me for some time now.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ You and i both know that's not the reason. I don't need an oracle to know that you'd been having some contempt for me for some time now.

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

I am INTJ actually

~Choleric
~Melancholic
~Phlegmatic
~Sanguine

Somebody is about to get a free lesson from a Psychology professor. Lol
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's about time this war of words end...Darkrebel and missclassy make una come here now now. Who started this?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

~ Keep playing dumb
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 7:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oahray:
Too much bile abi? grin
I dey tell u grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

I am not too good at acronym

INTJ ~ Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging

Read up on Carl jung / Myers Briggs Personality Topology

www.humanmetrics.com/hr/you/personalitytype.aspxCopy

I can't explain it now.....
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by clemz85(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
the first pic

seconded
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Your insult was uncalled for, you didn't have to mention his sister because he made us know he have one.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by bdauran: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dis one na

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by 2sizzlin(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Trippin for the first chick already grin
I pick the first
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

www.humanmetrics.com/hr/you/personalitytype.aspxCopy

Got no time to read jare.
My point is, you need to loosen up when replying someone. You are a woman(Maybe)
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

Got no time to read jare.
My point is, you need to loosen up when replying someone. You are a woman(Maybe)

I am a lady undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by xynerise: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:

I am a lady undecided
That was what I said undecided
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
xynerise:

Whatever....
Re: Who Is More Beautiful Between These Ladies (pics) by adegunahmed(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
WHY DO U WANT TO SELL UR FATHERS HOUSE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / A Message For Those That See Me As A Guy!!! / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.