Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

He Saw My NAKEDNES.S - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (18027 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Trut(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
vheMa:
why

Send the PM 1st, you will know why.
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
diddydiva:

Oh I see !

Sorry huh smiley

Well u can do nothing about it. Just get over it and act like nothing happened.
Be confident around him,
Smile when necessary
Respond to him politely
Be harsh when due

Note : never allow him to use this as some sort of blackmail on you.

Shitt happens gf wink
. Thanks sis smiley
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hazardd:

how do you expect it to be solve!. Since the deed has been done......just gerrit over it!

Next time learn to close your door first even though nobody is around incase of any necessity.

thanks #Noted
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Trut(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Trut:

Send the PM 1st, you will know why.

Send the PM 1st, you will know why
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by sinaj(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kazrem:

I am just imagining what i will do if i were the guy. What would you do if you were the lady?

i wil tel him *u jux saw ma kitten now wot*
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Generalkorex(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
vheMa =
Please what should I do about this guy?
What made him stand so long without apologizing?
What should I do sad[/quote]
the guy liked what he saw and he was confused
and Adekunle Gold's -folashade came to his mind.
I apologize on his behalf. ;-)
just forget abt it and move on. Act as if nothing happened.
The guy go be like
see wetin i go dey chop if dis girl gree
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by clemz85(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
He probably stood there and was like "chooi. So na this nonsense I dey die for since, wey she still dey do shakara?"

Shakara don end.

Na you go dey chase am now. grin

this is likely to be the truth, since she said "he walked straight out without saying sorry after staring too,
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
clemz85:

this is likely to be the truth, since she said "he walked straight out without saying sorry after staring too,

Most likely, her breast_ don fall reach her belle.

1 Like

Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Sexykarma(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lols funny.
Maybe the guy liked what he saw and he forgot how to apologize.
Lol d guy saw disney land n culdnt control his righthand man
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by tobtap: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enegod:
upload your naked pic lets see why he stood for long without apologising undecided
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by clemz85(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Most likely, her breast_ don fall reach her belle.

sure
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by ifeanyi83(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
It could be either of two things...he was captivated or ....well...
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Chigozillah(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
mymissingrib:
u shld b grateful dat in devil in him didnt overtake the holy spirit in him
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by vjsmiles: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2015

Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by stephenqueen: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Omoh the guy no sharp wella,if na me o na to lash you ooo.I don't know how you go do amu.Alberto2k abi I lie grin grin
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by brixton: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls op, let us know when he contacts you again
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Missmossy(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahahaha grin i don't blame the guy, it was inevitable!
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by duke59(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enegod:
upload your naked pic lets see why he stood for long without apologising undecided
nice one
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by duke59(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello bae,u should be thankful all d gentleman did was stare and walked out.d guy strong
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by FredHandsome(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
He probably stood there and was like "chooi. So na this nonsense I dey die for since, wey she still dey do shakara?"

Shakara don end.

Na you go dey chase am now. grin

I think, this is the most appropriate reason the guy got glued to the spot. It must have been a sorry sight. He must be going thru some kinda trauma right now... undecided
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by mrkay101(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
vheMa:
I thought I'd find a reasonable advice,that's y I shared it (a problem shared is half solved) like they say sad

I don't actually see the problem here.. its not like he took a pic of you or something. the innocent guy was unfortunate (lucky) smiley to run into you at that particular time. I get it you feel embarrassed but there's no advise anyone can give cos there no problem here. so just deal with it and move on.

unless you want to stalk him and then barge in on him when he is unclad too

1 Like

Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
mtcheeew...
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
mrkay101:

I don't actually see the problem here.. its not like he took a pic of you or something. the innocent guy was unfortunate (lucky) smiley to run into you at that particular time. I get it you feel embarrassed but there's no advise anyone can give cos there no problem here. so just deal with it and move on.

unless you want to stalk him and then barge in on him when he is unclad too
hmm another sensible post... grin
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
And you think NL is the best place for you to vomit all these trash (?)
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
lilbest4:
And you think NL is the best place for you to vomit all these trash (?)
can u pls butcher(explain better) what you've just said sad undecided
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
vheMa:
Am not in good mood right now,there's this guy toasting me sad and I'd told him severally that I can't date him. But he still normally come to my house to tell me the same story(gosh). On this fateful day I sent my younger sis on an errand,so she(sis) left the gate opened.
I was about talking my bath,I was still in my room(naked) "since am the only at home" suddenly the guy walked into my room. Then I was like "what the hell are u doin here" "gosh" "what". I was angry. To my surprise the guy didn't go out immediately he saw me,or apologize,he stood there,then I pronto grabbed my towel and chase him away,telling him not to call,msg,flash or come here again. Off he went without looking back,when I was expecting a sorry from him.
What should I do sad
try and see his own unclothedness too, and make sure u stay long as well..also, make sure he is d only one at home plus it must b in his room. dat is exactly wat u shld do
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Apologize for what? You were the one that was na.ked... grin

vheMa:
Am not in good mood right now,there's this guy toasting me sad and I'd told him severally that I can't date him. But he still normally come to my house to tell me the same story(gosh). On this fateful day I sent my younger sis on an errand,so she(sis) left the gate opened.
I was about talking my bath,I was still in my room(naked) "since am the only at home" suddenly the guy walked into my room. Then I was like "what the hell are u doin here" "gosh" "what". I was angry. To my surprise the guy didn't go out immediately he saw me,or apologize,he stood there,then I pronto grabbed my towel and chase him away,telling him not to call,msg,flash or come here again. Off he went without looking back,when I was expecting a sorry from him.
What should I do sad
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Kassidy90(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe he was confused...what he normally see when u ar dressed is different from what he was seeing that day.......u know fake boobs n asses all over.
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wetin dey dere, naa hin be d 1st 2 see jerusalem without visa ni grin
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by chuckvinz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
rokiatu:
He was probably just trying to control his John thomas. grin grin grin grin I heard controlling that snake is not easy. You need serious concentration, willpower, and mind control to control that snake. The poor brother was working hard sister, mentally....I suppose thats the reason he didn't apologized. grin cheesy

lol you just made me Laff so hard , thanks
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by MockinJay(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
falconey:
hmmmmm*put on my thinking hat*

OP apologise for what? Did he naked you? Did he open your gate? My bro enjoyed the view and left.

If its me I will remove my ROD immediately, who knows I might score.

God bless him wherever he is.

*falls off my spaceship*
Re: He Saw My NAKEDNES.S by iPrevail(m): 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Young lady.. You're are lucky he controlled himself and didn't abuse you.. You dey find apology undecided
You should write that guy a letter and thank him for being a gentleman. undecided

"Shiits happen, get over it!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / She Wanted To Control Me After We Fkd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.