Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above (60952 Views)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by sammyj: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
My dear , the guy just get time ooo!!! grin
EggovinMma:
Abeg make I park my tutuke here, na tosyne2much thread.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by portaableg(f): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
I be like? Have u seen me?
Well that's what u guys want nau. To be killed in bed.

Cutehector:
u be like person wey go kill me for bed if I marry u..
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
wristwatch:

Funny but ur pix though! ur teeth! so big and lovely wink

angry angry angry angry angry angry
My teeth ain't big. angry
Take that back... cry

softysparky:

And they mostly end up marrying the flat ones grin
hahahahaha
Lols@flat ones.
Kinda true though.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
portaableg:
I be like? Have u seen me?
Well that's what u guys want nau. To be killed in bed.

I already had d feelinm... I dnt want tto be killed in bed jor..
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Cutehector(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Uwakuwak:

All,
All,
All,
All,
Any skin pain?
ds ur moniker sef...
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by lalasticlala(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry

Choi!!!! This guy u get mouth..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by amclimax(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
To say yes na prison and also to say NO na reason.... Marriage is not a passport to happiness
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101 you dey vex this days o! grin
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by francizy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:

And they mostly end up marrying the flat ones grin

Hehehehe, how did you come to that conclusion? So who marries the big assed ones...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=32762686]

angry angry angry angry angry angry
My teeth ain't big. angry
Take that back... cry

tongue
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Ruttashobolwa(m): 9:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eating much like pig
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
ZionJay:
Nice one bro. I cover you with the blood of Jesus in case anybody wants to attack you. grin
Amen

Thanks bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by vareal(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fairly used wedding ring f sale
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
modskiller:
@Tosyn2much I no say na you go dey behind this.
Even b4 viewing the thread ? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by naijaboiy: 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tosyne2much this piece is good.

Under the sex object point.

You missed those ones that still upload raunchy pictures on the net just to attract attention like they some teenage girls. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
chipmunkey:
Orijin101 you dey vex this days o! grin
oga mi, no be vexation jhare. . . na the ugly truth be dat
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by fwonders22: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
lolz see as ladies dey observe guys comment here....... but the guy no lie about una naaaaaa
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
softysparky:
Tosyn you are too much.
Nice one.
Oooooh really ?
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
Tosyne2much this piece is good.

Under the sex object point.

You missed those ones that still upload raunchy pictures on the net just to attract attention like they some teenage girls. undecided
You are so on point bro cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by OgaTheTop2: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Let them stop breastfeeding men
Their mates are out there breast feeding babies, they are still busy giving men their boobies to suck, if the man suck the alubarika finish, tell me what your babies will suck! angry

That's why we see some extraordinarily dull children out there, all the vitamins in their mother's boobies that suppose to illuminate their brains has been sucked away by some foolish Alhajis angry
gringrin
I now believe your moniker is Origin101
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by lusciouslex: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies should stop taking unnecessary 'Selfies': in a car(sm1 offered you a ride), in a hotel room(you are to be drilled all night), in a drinking palour filled with bottles and smokes, etc. Again, it's not every female that was destined for 'Show Biz' I hate all these wanna be super model, actress, musician castles in the air stuff. Get a degree or get a handwork for seex will be the only thing you bring to the table which is of no value.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Brethrencool(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Stop Dressing indescently.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
spanzed:
You don't need to be rugged b4 u prove ur point to him

It's my style. Can't change it for anybody! cool
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by corpROYAL(m): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
We learn everyday. guys are also inclusive, we are nit excluded in this matter.

kudos for Nigerian girls, Some are really good and well trained. while some are out there looking for what guy who can cater for their needs forgetting that age is counting.

No one is mr right or mama right or miss perfect.
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Kingsasian(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
MzNelly:
Especially objectifying themselves.

Most girls want attention, not enough want respect.
Absolutely!
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Fourwinds: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
e like say dis Tosyn2much nid nock for head. d wey e dey go ladies wardrobe dey bring deir undies come out too tire me
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by dammieco(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
What about taking selfies with an unknown man's car
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fourwinds:
e like say dis Tosyn2much nid nock for head. d wey e dey go ladies wardrobe dey bring deir undies come out too tire me
Abi now cheesy
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Sexykarma(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
This nigga get all d list full head
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by EricSmallz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
U have to stop this 2

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Edusouls(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
So how many female nairalanders are ova d age of 25 here?
they over plenty..
Re: Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
austinbrown:
Tell them o, na so some girls just dey use me play
hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.