Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,345 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? (3975 Views)

Open Letter; Our Women Be Careful With The Way You Treat Men- Alexisgist / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by Jrush(m): 6:20am On Apr 16, 2015
I was chating with my girlfriend last night, when out of nowhere she told me to be careful with her. it was strange to me so I tried persuading her to tell me what she means by that, but she refused. I asked her if she was angry or anything disturbing her but she said she was fine. I don't quite understand what it means so am asking what does it mean when a girl tells you to be careful with her?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by vjsmiles: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2015
[size=14pt] she means you should fvvvking stop rough playing with her grin [/size]
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2015
Means u shuld try bein nice or she will dump ur sorry azz

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2015
it means you should be careful with her.
dont you understand simple english?
ok, let me say it in igbo 'ihe oputara bu na i ga akpachapu anya ebe o no'.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by Hazardd(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2015
it means that she gonna fuvk you up, grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by politricks: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2015
Means she is a witch, Mami water,etc. So if you misbehave, she will eat you alive.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by TrishaP(f): 6:31am On Apr 16, 2015
I can say that only if I'm scared being hurt.

It is possible she doesn't want to get hurt, least be careful with her.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by agarawu23(m): 6:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Jrush:
I was chating with my girlfriend last night, when out of nowhere she told me to be careful with her. it was strange to me so I tried persuading her to tell me what she means by that, but she refused. I asked her if she was angry or anything disturbing her but she said she was fine. I don't quite understand what it means so am asking what does it mean when a girl tells you to be careful with her?
if there is anything you have been doing to hurt her stop it

if there is rough play you have been trying with her stop it

ladies are to be handle and treated with care ( but not some b!tches on NL)lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by fuckshit: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
means you're fücked; hope you have a “side bїtch" that can easily be “upgraded" to the “main chic" level; if not, you're fücked grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by chibwike(m): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Dont cheat on me...dont even dare it
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2015
she's very fragile. no heart breaking
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by yuncka: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2015
U dey form like U no sabi wetin she mean, my friend juz be careful wit her.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by justi4jesu(f): 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
It means She can smiley do anything to you if you eventually hurt her feelings....Soooo be careful with her
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by justmag(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2015
It only means one thing

she knows hurt, and you should not hurt her feelings.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? by jamillion: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
An African woman saying that! Mahn, got to run million hecters for ur life

(1) (Reply)

10 Online Dating Sites That Really Work / ENDTIME KIDS! What Do You Think About These Photos? / Mother And Son Photos Cause Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.