Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (36983 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
U little bastard, how dare u? Id*iot boy. angry
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by iykeaniogbe(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
folabayo1:
Change!!!
cuz it started with changing of twitter account right...
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by strawberryinc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
at least better than your dumb n clueless PhD holder mofo
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Ujupsy: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
This will not put food on my table so I don't care if their are connected on anything cos all i see now is their promises
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Rick9(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
When I was surfing the net yesterday night I visited Gej's facebook page and as I was reading some comments this particular one caught my attention and I took a screen shot and decided to share it.

Some Nigerians including myself have been desiring change since 2012, Now the change finally came

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by fatytoy333(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
Call him whatever name you like, but the fact is 1.He's your president and there's nothing you can do about it. Oh! Sorry you can relocate to Chad or Syria grin
2. The feat this illiterate has achieved in life, I doubt it if you've been able to achieve one hundredth of it.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Queenbhecky14(f): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Buhari never promised to make 1$=N1, its the work of the journalists, He only said He will restructure it. The video is nt a good evidence because it did nt play/show where Buhari said so just quotin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by olaniyanc: 4:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president

Jonathan is the clueless, illiterate ph. D holder .
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by olaniyanc: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
strawberryinc:

at least better than your dumb n clueless PhD holder mofo

Jonathan is a clueless, illiterate ph.d Otuoke holder.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Sanuzi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
do d needful
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by folabayo1(f): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
iykeaniogbe:
cuz it started with changing of twitter account right...
yeah cheesy
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by funkyfrevy(f): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
ode. He's more knowledgeable than your EDUCATED generation.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
Koni daa fun IYA er. Oloriburuku.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sammycute:
illiterate president
where is your father dat went to school i dnt see him as President now
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by Rick9(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
fatytoy333:

Call him whatever name you like, but the fact is 1.He's your president and there's nothing you can do about it. Oh! Sorry you can relocate to Chad or Syria grin
Pakistan or Yemen is better
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by toprealman: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
@NLBuhari handle for sell......any offers?
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by davdee: 5:43am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin your eye go soon open shocked shocked shocked ... they (apc) have started denying that buhari mentioned anything like that ! sai BOBO .... cool no be only baba
condralbede:
whichever name they tweets with now is ''OK'' by me...provided they bring the positive change we need!

I can't wait for a litre of petrol to be 40 naira..and 1# = 1$!!

sai baba.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by condralbede(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
davdee:
grin grin grin grin grin grin your eye go soon open shocked shocked shocked ... they (apc) have started denying that buhari mentioned anything like that ! sai BOBO .... cool no be only baba
grin gringrin....am surprised too ooo,the change Don dey turn shegeee oo.
Re: Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Ekiti Workers Recieved Salary After10 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.