Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! (3666 Views)

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Menace2Society:
Drop that slu.t ASAP undecided Listen to this strange ladies here at your own peril cry
i should breakup base on hearsay? it just not that easy to break up with her AGAIN
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by prettyjo(f): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrjojo:
Thanks u so much, Yeah, I love her so much and I believe she does too
Dats kul
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Menace2Society(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrjojo:
i should breakup base on hearsay? it just not that easy to break up with her AGAIN
Hearsay?chai i pity u cry
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Fulaboy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
Fulaboy greetings
good day mavourneen smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's one thing to have Sex but another to have excess anyway I can't advice you because I have no experience in this. Lol I know is if she had Sex with a lot of people then that's gonna be a problem we are who we are we never change. It's possible she has changed and people are bringing out rumors it's possible they are right and she's pretending. The balls is in your court. I know of a girl who slept around I was like there's no way she would married when it comes to that time, funny enough she's married with kids and a decent person while the good ones I thought are still single. If surely she's turn a new leaf then maybe that's a good thing. No one is perfect even me wey I dey type get serious comma.
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dump her ass ASAP. And go on a fucking spree... That's to forget her... Having Lots of sex, is a cure for infatuation...
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by kenewalter93(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2015
If you can trust her completely bro then leave the relationship .... Save yourself from unnecessary heartaches
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by stan4b(m): 1:47am On Apr 17, 2015
See the ladies comin to d defense of d lady in question. Little surprise, cos most of d ladies commentin on dis topic r birds of same feathers.
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 4:26am On Apr 17, 2015
pcguru1:
It's one thing to have Sex but another to have excess anyway I can't advice you because I have no experience in this. Lol I know is if she had Sex with a lot of people then that's gonna be a problem we are who we are we never change. It's possible she has changed and people are bringing out rumors it's possible they are right and she's pretending. The balls is in your court. I know of a girl who slept around I was like there's no way she would married when it comes to that time, funny enough she's married with kids and a decent person while the good ones I thought are still single. If surely she's turn a new leaf then maybe that's a good thing. No one is perfect even me wey I dey type get serious comma.
Thank you so much, i really appreciate. Well, i have no problem whatever with her past, I even blame myself cos I left her so i thought am not in the right position to judge her and all. I had my own share of escapades too and i changed, You get to a point where you are no more interested in hoping from relationship to relationship, Have gotten to that point.That should tell how serious I am with her. I even ignore the fact she refuses sex with me,Well she once said "if i start having se.x with you now, you will get tired of me",it not even an issue cos I can wait as long as she wants.What baffles me always is how come with all the noise of her been a bad girl around, how comes she behaves like a saint when it get to me?is she pretending or what?, Is all they are saying wrong? not one or two people oh.
It going to heart wrecking if it turns out she goes around whoring herself while she behaves like a redeemed saint with me, Imagine someone telling you he knows someone that had a 3-some with your precious gf.
I think we all have a limit to past deeds and event someone you hold dear and treats like a queen has done..
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 4:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
Hearsay?chai i pity u cry
Thanks Bros
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Mekymuo:
Dump her ass ASAP. And go on a fucking spree... That's to forget her... Having Lots of sex, is a cure for infatuation...
Thanks bro, dumping her is not the issue, what about if after dumping her, they all turn out to be rumors? I lost her once, losing her again is not ideal nw abi?
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 4:33am On Apr 17, 2015
stan4b:
See the ladies comin to d defense of d lady in question. Little surprise, cos most of d ladies commentin on dis topic r birds of same feathers.
hmm, bros, ladies are damn too impossible to understand.. And me, am a type of person who doesn't have time to be doing investigation all about, checking her phone and all.. I believe everyone should be free to make there decisions,
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by Menace2Society(m): 4:54am On Apr 17, 2015
mrjojo:
Thanks Bros
U and i knew they are telling the truth!
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by holusormi(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2015
As long as guys like u exist , then the word Mumu will never cease to exist !!!
Yo girl is a bit.ch , she has been fvcked more times than she can remember and yet she refuses to have sex with you ... Lol , there's also a big probability that one bus conductor is fvcking her brains out while u are busy forming lover boy ... What kind of stu.pid piece of fvck are u bro ?? My advise is this... Start having sex with her now ,, start right now it's probably as wide as an express sef .. Smh,,, and ps don't forget to dump her when u thru .... Don't marry that kind of girl , information like that are best not known gan sef... She probably would have even slept with half the guests at ur wedding sef ... Take her serious at your own risk ... Hbp will kill u before 40
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mulattoclaro(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Run as fast as your legs can carry you. They usually tell you not to judge them as an excuse for their wayward past life lifestyle. Bro you deserve better and not an ex prostitute or even a potential prostitute. Bro seek true elsewhere. Reject that word of you seeing a future with that Harlot.
Re: My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! by mrjojo: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
holusormi:
As long as guys like u exist , then the word Mumu will never cease to exist !!!
Yo girl is a bit.ch , she has been fvcked more times than she can remember and yet she refuses to have sex with you ... Lol , there's also a big probability that one bus conductor is fvcking her brains out while u are busy forming lover boy ... What kind of stu.pid piece of fvck are u bro ?? My advise is this... Start having sex with her now ,, start right now it's probably as wide as an express sef .. Smh,,, and ps don't forget to dump her when u thru .... Don't marry that kind of girl , information like that are best not known gan sef... She probably would have even slept with half the guests at ur wedding sef ... Take her serious at your own risk ... Hbp will kill u before 40
Tanks bro, really appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies Would You Allow This ? See What This Guy Did To His Girl @ A Beach / Am I Welcomed Here? / She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.