Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Do You Tell You Are In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell You Are In Love (6374 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:30am On Sep 08, 2006
@ikamefa

The grammar is too much. please bring it down small to our level wink
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:30am On Sep 08, 2006
My brother Uche abeg no vex if I dey scatter you thread, I'll stick with the topic from now on.

@Lauryn from now on, no more fighting
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:31am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna:

Your long grammar always confounds me,Ikamefa
hummmmmmmmmmmm so ma yinglish no good?

Uche2nna:

If that is so then I do not want to be in love.It sounds to me like getting trapped and still limiting your chances for escape

your choice mate! cheesy your choice !

the point is if you are in love u dont want to escape ! cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2006
Zulu don't go builiding castles in the air.Lauryn is one those that the word love got missing from their dictionary
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:32am On Sep 08, 2006
GNature:

@ikamefa

The grammar is too much. please bring it down small to our level wink

abeg which level ! " grin "
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:34am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Zulu
Abeg, I no dey do the lovey dovey thingy, I'm black ok? grin, so cut the crap, now where were we? yes, how runs? grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2006
Ode level.Don't you have sympathy for drop outs like us
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:35am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna:

Zulu don't go builiding castles in the air.Lauryn is one those that the word love got missing from their dictionary

Uche you most not know Lauryn very well, she's  a very sweet girl, I like messing with her cause in my books she's a real sister not like a bunch a fake ass girls on NL.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Bhola(f): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2006
How do you tell you are in love; when you are accomplishing greater things with yourself, when the person you are with is uplifting you, rather than pull you down, when you have peace of mind, knowing that in all, someone is watching your back, when you think about the person, you give thanks to God for bringing him/her to your life, when the sound of the person's voice, is enough to make the day go well,

Mehn, I can continue to write more and more. I will say it over and over again, if you are sad, feel hurt, cry over a person, then it might not be love. If it is love, then you are suppose to be happy. Love does not hurt, period. Lust does!
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2006
@uche

LOL grin grin grin thanks jare
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:36am On Sep 08, 2006
There goes the race thing again, so blacks are incapable of love ehn,L.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:37am On Sep 08, 2006
lauryn:

@ Zulu
Abeg, I no dey do the lovey dovey thingy, I'm black ok? grin, so cut the crap, now where were we? yes, how runs? grin grin

Now you back I was wondering what happened to my sister, welcome back grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:38am On Sep 08, 2006
Just being my brother keeper.if you want me to be Kane I can be that and tell you to carry go.Your heart break will ony make a good topic in this forum
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:38am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Uche
like Zulu stated, U dont know me, if u take whatever I say offensive, then oh well, life goes on. Na Zulu I bin dey folo yarn, so him go code grin. I'm not stereotyping in anyway
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ikamefa(f): 3:39am On Sep 08, 2006
@ uche @ g sorry can't speak or write dee! dee ! dee! yinglish " grin "

am outt@ this joint off to bed
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:39am On Sep 08, 2006
true talk bhola. true talk.

you study loveology for school ? grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2006
bhoja we have heard enuff of that soap opera response from Ikamefa(I wonder wat happened to her).We want somebody to break down the long grammar to our level
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:42am On Sep 08, 2006
Loveology abeg is that a real word, My brother me I no sabe book ooo
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by lauryn(f): 3:43am On Sep 08, 2006
@ Uche
bdw, what makes U think/believe I'm a heartbreaker?
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2006
@zulu

I came across the word on nl, I no see am for school myself grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Bhola(f): 3:45am On Sep 08, 2006
Thanks GNature. I did not though, I am just in touch with reality. Someone on this thread can tell you that much.

It just hurts me when people make statements like that. You, me, we, are in charge of our lifes. We are responsible for the choices we make. We have the freedom and right to choose what we want in life. Love inclusive.

Uche, you can find that person, but before you can, you have to know yourself and what you want and desire in life. If you don't, then when you meet the person, even if they are "showing" you love, you might not be able to recognize it.

Just read your reply Uche, soap opera response, is, the person that makes you cry, the person that you want to jump of the bridge for, the person that you talk to, on the phone for hours, the person that you have sex with everytime. That, my bro is the soap opera version. What you mean about coming down to your level, I really wish I knew. Unless you have something in mind and you are just waiting for someone to endorse it.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ZuluNation(m): 3:49am On Sep 08, 2006
Abeg this grammer don pass my power, make I go chop. My sis Lauryn I'll smell you later grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 4:04am On Sep 08, 2006
oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccc.That hurts,Bhoja.Anyway lets hope you do the endorsing
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Bhola(f): 4:11am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna:

oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccc.That hurts,Bhoja (it is Bhola, thanks in advance for gettin it right), cheesy. Anyway lets hope you do the endorsing

Now, the statement in bold, u don lost me o, bro. You go fit explain am small, small. As per, plenti of us no fit grab big grammar. cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by mustafar1: 4:20am On Sep 08, 2006
anyone looking for sponge opera responses should go watch daytime tv abeg. i have said it on some threads and i'll say it again here. all this one wey una dey ask for people opinion about how love take be, na second hand una go get.
nobody can define love for u. u have to define it yourself, do i hear u ask me how. ok make i talk. sit back, take a deep breath and say whooooooosaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! u done that innit. cool! now get a list of things that u hate the most, the things that make u throw up, or as the cliche goes," the things that turns u off in females or males" whichever applies and if it both then i cant really help u in that department. now that u have that, its time for elimination method, the one u said in ur startup post is substitution method. if anyone of these people u want to know if u love them or not has all these things that get u disgusted the most and u still cannot stop thinking about them and cant stop feeling all what bhola said in her post then i guess u got yourself some GOOD SHIT right there.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Uche2nna(m): 4:23am On Sep 08, 2006
Men!I do not know wat you do for a living.But if you are ever thinking of a career switch i hope you do consider comedy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by aloib(f): 4:34am On Sep 08, 2006
must_a_far:

anyone looking for sponge opera responses should go watch daytime tv abeg. i have said it on some threads and i'll say it again here. all this one wey una dey ask for people opinion about how love take be, na second hand una go get.
nobody can define love for u. u have to define it yourself, do i hear u ask me how. ok make i talk. sit back, take o deep breath and say whooooooosaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! u done that innit. cool! now get a list of things that u hate the most, the things that make u throw up, or ass the cliche goes," the things that turns u off u a female". now that u have that, its time for elimination method, the one u said u the startup post is substitution method. if anyone of these people u want to know if u love them or not has all these things that get u disgusted the most and u still cannot stop thinking about them and feeling all what bhola said in her post then i guess u got yourself some GOOD SHIT right there.

hahaha nice, lol

how do i know i'm in love, wen i feel attracted to the guy, always wanna be wid him, always wanna share my ideas, always wanna tell him all wat i did and stuffs, men for me to love someone, we ave to share similar intrests
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by mustafar1: 4:44am On Sep 08, 2006
aloib, all what u feel are all factors that play a big role u your google search for love. the KOKO of the HEAD of this whole contraption called love is self defined. if i start to talk now we wouldnt finish moreso i wont want to turn the thread into a chat line (i'm totally against it) having similar interests is somn but then if the person could have similar interests and have not so similar flaws, flaws being farting in your face, burping without remorse, somn simple as him biting his finger nails or somn as disgusting as picking his nose as sticking it in his mouth. if the person could have these and u still feel secure around him, u still want to always be with him, then as i said earlier and i'll say it again "U TOO GOT SOME GOOD SHIT" on your hands.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by aloib(f): 4:52am On Sep 08, 2006
Of course i agree wid u thats its self defined, well i believe if u love someone, u shuld be able to deal wid his flaws, if my bf does all dose, dont u think i can change him, i know i ave the ability to change guys, i know that, i ave this thing in me that i always ave a positive role in anyone i ave anything to do wid, even if its him/her realizing his flaws or just gettig serious wid life,
One thing i know is that i would still like u regardless of ur flaws if i fing myself getting attracted to u, too bad i still avent found the right person, lol
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2006
Uche2nna:

Men!I do not know what you do for a living.But if you are ever thinking of a career switch i hope you do consider comedy

@ uche

Good advise. Comedians make lots of money these days don't they ? You are very good at spotting talent  grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by mustafar1: 5:02am On Sep 08, 2006
gnature and uche don turn to talent scout. una get the hookups? if yes! u can help a brother out now. i'll surely give u guys a shout out anytime i get the chance to tell people about those that discovered my talent.

that said, aloib, i totally understand u like i understand that food does not go into the nose. but there is also another factor in this equation, i didnt mention it earlier but its present. if i read your post right, u said u could try to change them, yes thats possible. but what makes what u feel what it is, is your accepting them without even trying to change who they are. problems in relationships most times arise from one of the players trying to change some attribute of the other player, and if they don't succeed then friction is bound to come up, kinetic energy is produced which would later transform to heat energy, the heat then builds up till it cannot be contained any longer. thus, a melt down occurs and it mos def would lead to letting go although u know deep down inside u that u could make things work out if u want it to.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by aloib(f): 5:11am On Sep 08, 2006
haha ure totally right bout that, well lemme see, i would go into one, if i see i cant change him, ill fo sure dump his ass, its true now, men if i ave tried and he seems not to be able to change, then hes not meant for me,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man / Konji Gang!!!see What This Big Boob Chioma Is Doing With Her Lesbian Partner / These Pictures Will Make You Question Everything You Know About History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.