Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult (6162 Views)

She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / My Girlfriend Insults Me And It’s Making me Loose My Mind / Please I Have This Serious Issue And It Making Me Feel Uncomfortable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by realmedia(f): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend, Safaree is endowed, the whole internet knows this. Now, he's complaining about his endowments.

Earlier this year, in February precisely, Safaree's nude photo leaked and got him the attention of a lot of adoring females. At the time, his timeline and posts were filled with women trying to shoot their shot. The attention has died down now and it seems Safaree is trying to remind the world of what he's packing.

The 37-year-old rapper took to Twitter to complain that his huge "bulge" is making life uncomfortable for him.

He wrote:

I’m not gonna lie... sometimes my bulge be really annoying and getting in the way of things.... smh.. and I’m dead ass. I’m not cursing it but sometimes when I’m sitting it’s annoying when it’s up....

See More Pictures of the huge dick https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/safaree-complains-about-his-big-bulge.html

1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by harkandey(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2018
tongue tongue don't let edo babes caught you with this under your trouser bro, dem go kidnap you o
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by Rextizzle(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2018
I wonder why Nikki left him, maybe cause his dick was destroying her fake ass. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by donplato(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2018
No be to carry mallet for waist, nah to sabi do the do
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by SmartMindsFx: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
tongue tongue don't let edo babes caught you with this under your trouser bro, dem go kidnap you o

Sharap there.
What's this one saying.

Read what you typed and see your life.
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rextizzle:
I wonder why Nikki left him, maybe cause his dick was destroying her fake ass. cheesy
haha her plastic yansh u meancheesy

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by harkandey(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Sharap there. What's this one saying.
pele o mr lecturer,
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by harkandey(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
SmartMindsFx:

Sharap there.
What's this one saying.

hello mr lecturer. (idiot)
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by KingSango(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nikki Minaji is a tranny man and this is a helllenized sodomite Blackman. grin Nasty niggers. grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by sacx: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
What else does he have to offer?
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by Blackfire(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
If this rubbish make FP I will do what ever NLers ask me to do with picture as evidence.
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by SmartMindsFx: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:

hello mr lecturer. (idiot)

I know sey you still never modify your error simply because you don't even know where the error is.

Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by SmartMindsFx: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:

pele o mr lecturer,

Thanks for the compliment.
My own is that you should go and edit your error.
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mr endowed ,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by StevenOba: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
Girls dey collect thngs sha shocked
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by N0favors: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
harkandey:
But there was no caught
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
harkandey:
Are Edo babe's that bad
Re: Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult by khiaa(f): 12:33am On Dec 02, 2018
KingSango:
Nikki Minaji is a tranny man and this is a helllenized sodomite Blackman. grin Nasty niggers. grin grin

You are the Nasty, Ignorant NIGGER. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Looked At Like This?(pics) / See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / When You Let An Uncaring Dad Take Care Of The Baby(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.