Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? (1215 Views)

Ladies/guys Have You Ever Met Someone From Nairaland In Person? / Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2015
1. The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one,
Michael J. Fox’s is quite small.
What is it?

2. What 8-letter word describes something girls like, boys use and parents are afraid of yet remember fondly?

3. A man walks into his back yard in the middle of the night and fires a gun. Due to his strange behaviour he never sees another sunrise. (No, he didn’t kill himself.) Can you explain this odd occurrence?

4. You’re in a room with two doors. There’s a guard at each door. One door is the exit, but behind the other door is something that will kill you. You’re told that one guard always tells the truth and the other guard always lies. You don’t know which guard is which. You are allowed to ask one question to either of the guards to determine which door is the exit.
What question should you ask?

5. I was visiting a friend one evening and remembered that he had three daughters. I asked him how old they were. “The product of their ages is 72,” he answered. Quizzically, I asked, “Is there anything else you can tell me?” “Yes,” he replied, “the sum of their ages is equal to the number of my house.” I stepped outside to see what the house number was. Upon returning inside, I said to my host, “I’m sorry, but I still can’t figure out their ages.” He responded apologetically, “I’m sorry, I forgot to mention that my oldest daughter likes strawberry shortcake.” With this information, I was able to determine all three of their ages.
How old is each daughter?

6. You are a prisoner sentenced to death. The Emperor offers you a chance to live by playing a simple game. He gives you 50 black marbles, 50 white marbles, 2 empty bowls and instructs you to divide the 100 marbles into the two bowls. You can divide them however you want as long as all the marbles are in the bowls. You will be blindfolded and the bowls and marbles will be thoroughly mixed. You will then choose a single marble from one of the bowls. If the marble is white, you live. Black and you will be put to death.
How do you divide the marbles up so that you
have the greatest probability of choosing a
white marble?

7. This mother comes from a family of eight, supports her children in spite of their weight, turns around without being called, has held you since the time you crawled.
Who is she?

8. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 months.
Which room should he choose to have the best
chance of staying alive?

9. A green glass door admits only certain objects. Apples and balls are allowed, but pears and bats aren’t. What determines whether an item can enter?

10. What is the longest word without any repeated letters?
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2015
I can see Lisaflex is viewing the topic, let wait and see her answer.
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Lisaflex(f): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:
I can see Lisaflex is viewing the topic, let wait and see her answer.
lol! I agree wt u...Let's wait n c her answer *whispers* "these questions no be here o"
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2015
The answers are: hmmmmmmmssss
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Lisaflex(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
3) A neighbour shot him fnkin he was an armed robber after he fired hez own shot

1)Surname

11)2 mins

14) Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

10)subdermatoglyphic

15)niece n uncle

20)D weaker d camel, d slower it'll be
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Vivly(f): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2015
9. Words that have repeated letters are allowed to enter. Like Apple- double p, balls- double l.
1. Surname.
2. Romance.
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by godofwar666(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
This your Question wey u ask so dey complex pass the one of IETS! Sile12 make am simple abegg! And d guy above me wetin dey work u?
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
11. A mile-long train is moving at sixty miles an hour when it reaches a mile-long tunnel. How long does it take the entire train to pass through the tunnel?

12. You were kidnapped and put in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items are a mirror and a table.
How do you escape?

13. A man walks out of a house that has four walls all facing north. A bird walks past him. What kind of bird is that?

14. What is the longest word in the English dictionary?

15. A man gets off the bus looking for an address and approaches a couple walking in the same direction for directions. The woman says they’re going that way and take him. Along the way the man asks if they’re related. The woman grins and says, “We’re not strangers. This man’s mother is my mother’s mother-in- law.” The man is confused but doesn’t say anything. When he gets back home he tells his wife about the conversation and she can’t figure it out either. They decided to ask their lawyer and he eventually works it out with pen and paper.
How are the couple related?

16. When Florence and Willie finished playing darts, they proudly announced that their 3-digit scores added up to exactly 800 points. Furthermore, each of their scores shared the same 3 digits, without any repeating digits.
What were their two scores?

17. What happens four times in every week, twice
in every month and once in a year?

18. What starts with “e”, ends with “e” and has one letter in it?

19. Shawn and Kyle are bunkmates in prison and are desperate to escape. There is an unbarred window high above them, but the walls are smooth and it’s too high for them to reach even when standing on each other’s
shoulders. Their cell has no furnishings other than a toilet and even when standing on the toilet and each other’s shoulders, they can’t reach the window. They’ve tried digging through the dirt floor but the wall extends 50 feet below.
How could they escape through the window?

20. An Arab sheikh tells his two sons to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel is slower will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advise. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to the city.
What did the wise man say?

riddlesbrainteasers.com/girls-like-boys-use/
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by imbless: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lisaflex:
3) A neighbour shot him fnkin he was an armed robber after he fired hez own shot

1)Surname

11)2 mins

14) Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

10)subdermatoglyphic

15)niece n uncle

20)D weaker d camel, d slower it'll be

That No1, Im thinking of something else anyway. But if its "surname" like u said, why are the Nuns not using it?

No20, Maybe the wise man told them the sheik is already dead. How about that
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
godofwar666:
This your Question wey u ask so dey complex pass the one of IETS! Sile12 make am simple abegg! And d guy above me wetin dey work u?
If i hear! The day wey i do IELTS, if you see as i dey cry inside hall. . .

Especially the listening aspect embarassed E jez be like say dem dey rap. . . But glory be to God, i had an overall of 6.0 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Lisaflex(f): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sile12:

That No1, Im thinking of something else anyway. But if its "surname" like u said, why are the Nuns not using it?

No20, Maybe the wise man told them the sheik is already dead. How about that
Wen dey bcm nuns, they change their surnames to Jesus or Christ, not vry sure.

D wise man cld hv as well told em wot i said he told em
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
waiting......
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by MRBrownJ: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
4) i would ask any of the guard:"what door would you say is the exit"....... (both will tell you the same door)
6) put 25 white marbles in one bowl and the rest of the white marbles in the other one . do the same thing with the black marbles and you will have a 50% chance of picking the right marble one marble in one bowls and all the rest in the other, so that either way you have a 50% chance of choosing the white marble.
8 ) the room with the lions because they must be dead by now
9) round shape objects
11) 2 mins
15) father and daughter
17) the letter E
18) the name Eve
20) jump on your brother's camel and race it to the finish line.
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
MRBrownJ:
4) i would ask any of the guard:"what door would you say is the exit"....... (both will tell you the same door)
6) put 25 white marbles in one bowl and the rest of the white marbles in the other one . do the same thing with the black marbles and you will have a 50% chance of picking the right marble one marble in one bowls and all the rest in the other, so that either way you have a 50% chance of choosing the white marble.
8 ) the room with the lions because they must be dead by now
9) round shape objects
11) 2 mins
15) father and daughter
17) the letter E
18) the name Eve
20) jump on your brother's camel and race it to the finish line.

4. If the guards replied "same door" how do you decide?

20. Am not sure.

8. Perfect, definitely no animal can survive 3months without food. Just grabed that.
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by MRBrownJ: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sile12:

4. If the guards replied "same door" how do you decide?

how can a guard answer " same door" to the question which door is the exit?

20. Am not sure.

think about it: the father said that the slowest camel will inherit the money, so if you ride your brotha's camel to the finish line, as fast as you can, then YOUR camel would automatically be the slowest one. got it?! so the wise man just told the brotha to take his brotha's camel to the finish line before his, in order to win.
Re: Ladies/Guys Can You Solve Any Of These? by SirShofu(m): 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
@Sile12

Please give us the answers.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Quit You / Question Of The Day (pix) / 100 Things Girls Must Know About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.