Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,073 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? (4897 Views)

Breast Feeding Drama: Why Are They Cheating The Girl? (photo) / Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by hra: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hi All,

Thanks for everything. I sincerely appreciate all your responses. I think the general thought is that I should let go.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by simplyfab(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2009
From your story, she definitely likes your friend.

If you trust your friend so much, just call him and ask him what he thinks.
If he thinks the girl likes him or not. Just find out something.
Don't be blinded in a relationship.

Ask questions before stuff gets outta hand.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by JJYOU: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2009
this is the 2nd or 3rd relationship NL is killing today
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by liftedone(f): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
I think I liked what viperman said. I would not go so far as throwing away a relationship so quickly. U need to take things easy. You may just b wrong.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Czarskit(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ thread starter

She's cheating on you already. It's only a matter of time & (un)faithfulness (on ur friends part) before they (both) start cheating on you.

Get over (with) it! The earlier, the better & healthier it'll be 4 u. . .

When a woman's mind is made up, there's nothing u can do. . .NOTHING! angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Czarskit(m): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ thread starter

She's cheating on you already. It's only a matter of time & (un)faithfulness (on ur friends part) before they (both) start cheating on you.

Get over (with) it! The earlier, the better & healthier it'll be 4 u. . .

When a woman's mind is made up, there's nothing u can do. . .NOTHING! angry
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by netghost: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2009
i'll say u free the chic not because she's cheating on u,but because u both will soon be getting married, and if u cant trust someone u are about to get married to then i dont advice that u too get into it, marriage is not a thing of pitty,
As for her cheating on u,we can stand on that cos u have not caught her and she has not approached u to say anything,, i suggest u guys take a break while =you watch her response towards it lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Theblessed(f): 1:35am On Jan 31, 2009
Well, it's obvious that this girl fancy your friend more than you.  If they hadn't hit it out, soon they will and you will be heart broken.  Thus, curse and blame every woman under the universe for her sins. 

I want to make this clear before it happens, no respectable girl with dignity would behave like your girl therefore, don't go cursing, name-calling every woman as wicked, lying, deceitful, back-stabbing and betraying slags as your girl because majority of women are not like that.  I suggest you investigate this thoroughly to make sure your allegations are correct.  If so, dump her and move on.  This will not only save your face and give you back your dignity but also future heartaches should you wish to marry her afterall. As for your male friend, it all depends on how strong your relationship is; if a good friend maintain the relationship but wisen up. If possible, set boundaries you both must not cross in your relationships as friend and loose the woman because a good friend is worth more than GOLD! Women come and go so do men.

Good luck!
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by pipmaster(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2009

Just try to take it easy man. Things are not always what they seems to be. Attraction and friendship with ladies are two different things.
A lady could be a friend to a man but still not attracted to him. I hope U understand?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by MsFlorida(f): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2009
I wrote an entire PAGE on this issue and somehow it timed out.

Anyhow, I agree with Joobreel.

#1 - Whatever your girl had to talk to you about she mentally spent time figuring out exactly what she wanted to say long before she approached you for the discussion.  With that being said, women don't make mistakes like these unless its an emotional outburst or some other sort of spontaneous expression.

So, either your girl is messing with the guy or she is talking to him about your relationship behind your back.

You have to look at their body language because we speak more with body language than words.  I will give you a couple of tips and I repeat you MUST see all or MOST of them at the same time not just one here and there to get a good idea.

When all of you link up look for the following signs and you have to look at one person at a time:

1.  Right when they meet each other do he/she fix their clothes, hair etc,  if so they are trying to look their best.

2.  Its all in the eyes.  When they first see each other do his/her eyebrows slightly raise.  This is very quick so you gotta be quick. You have to secretly look at one of them as soon as the other person appears.

3.  When one of them leaves the room, do they quickly look back to kinda say to the other person I'll be right back so behave yourself and the other person eyes give them an okay.

4.  Look at the feet.  The feet go where the mind wants to go.  When you guys are standing/sitting together is one of his/her foot pointing at each other or is it neutral. 

5.  Mirroring behavior.  He crosses his leg, she crosses hers and often times its the same leg (look at the foot again).  He picks up his drink she picks up hers.  They are in sync.

6.  She touches herself while talking to him, laughs more, touches him.

7.  Her body is turned more toward him than you. 

8.  There is little to no personal space between them when they are talking.

9.  Is she handling an object while looking at him. If so, sexual thoughts.

10.  When he is standing/sitting is he turned toward her with his legs open or with his hands on his hips pointing toward his ______?  If so he is highlighting his sexual prowess.

11.  When and if they hug upon greeting do they come close to each other at the pelvic area or do they leave space. Think about how you hug a real friend girl or a relative.

** Its best to look at her for the eyes and mirroring behavior
** Keep in mind that some of this may be hard to gauge because you all were friends to begin with but I think you will know.

If in the end you feel that she is cheating or interested in him then you need to be mature and confront her then let the chips fall where they may. Calling her out may check her.

Good luck

One
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Jizzy(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]kill em both.LMAO
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Jizzy(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]kill em both.LMAO
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by hamann: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
They are cheating on you already .The best option to take is to forget about the whole thing and start over. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by ohaechesi(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2009
we really need to take time and study this thing called love. some times i wonder if the real name is love or "lost" cos in a real love, their shouldn't be need for cheat. but why are most women in this game of hide and seek? this days, you hardly see a faithful lady and it is getting worst day by day in Nigeria. My brother, you really have to follow your instincts. from what i have noticed lately, if a woman should ask you this question "HONEY, YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TRUST ME?" turn back to her "SWEETY, EVEN IF YOU ARE MY MOTHER, FORGET TRUST" i'm sorry but thats how i see it.

love is unavoidable illusion, i think we should revert to Solomon's method (marry as many wife's as you can). considering the fact that one woman can't make good home this days, perhaps getting them many might help. by so doing, you will not have the time to count on the one who cheats or not. life goes on
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by ohaechesi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2009
we really need to take time and study this thing called love. some times i wonder if the real name is love or "lost" cos in a real love, their shouldn't be need for cheat. but why are most women in this game of hide and seek? this days, you hardly see a faithful lady and it is getting worst day by day in Nigeria. My brother, you really have to follow your instincts. from what i have noticed lately, if a woman should ask you this question "HONEY, YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T TRUST ME?" turn back to her "SWEETY, EVEN IF YOU ARE MY MOTHER, FORGET TRUST" i'm sorry but thats how i see it. love is unavoidable illusion.

The same thing is applicable to the married women. i think we should revert to Solomon's method (marry as many wife's as you can). considering the fact that one woman can't make good home this days, perhaps getting them many might help. by so doing, you will not have the time to count on the one who cheats or not. life goes on
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by gentlegg(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2009
She is not your wife, so why complaining? You better look for a wife and not a fiancee.

A wife wouldn't do most of what fiancees does.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by dani1luv: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ Poster
Sorry
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by boboye75: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2009
Two things here; viz: One, it is very obvious that your girl really like ur friend(if your report is not biased) and two it's obvious that you are jealous. A common adage goes thus, "patient is the only tool that allows deception to reveal itself". If you're not patient enough you'll be blamed at the expense of their inadequacies. I know how u feel. You're loving somebody and the person seem to be loving another person, what a tragedy! The only way out is stop insinuating. Just call her to mind-to-mind talk, from her response you should be able to draw an inference. Remember: Mariama said in her book- SO LONG A LETTER, She advice that you should marry someone who really loves you not the one that you really love but the problem about it is How do you know who really loves you as William Shakespeare concluded that there is no art to find mind's construction in the face.
Good luck!
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by OBVIOUS(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
bringing issues such as these to nairaland is not a good idea
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by eyonigger(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2009
My guy, it depends on ur friend, if ur friend is the type that does not show stuff, I mean one that keeps secret very tight, then he has probably been giving your woman doggy somewhere in the office toilet or woeva. He be lyk sey u never know some women. What I'll advise is just to keep watching, if she is truly cheating, I swear u go catch them.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by bilol: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
dat lady is not worth it,she's just a cheap one,i think u should let her go
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by dremoney(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2009
while i dont really believe ur tales by moonlight, i'll like to point to the fact that i laugh when i hear of guyz sweating over a relationship,

Point is, no woman or man is worth the trouble.

live your life man, u dont even need to suspect, face your future and see as things unfold, u  get plans to buy Range at all? why na woman u dey bother yourself over?, if she likes your friend,the message is free her, simple

might not even be her fault,maybe your friend acts more matured or reasonable than you, If your friend ''AS YOU SAID'' dint look at her face when he was leaving and ''YOU'' did,then you have a serious problem she's not comfortable with.

check yourself before you wreck yourself bro, , loss of confidence and dignity, innit?
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by dnyjerry: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2009
guy e don be for u ooooooooooooooo!
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by na2day2(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2009
una don start again with all these tales by moon light stories this 2009 bah? shocked shocked shocked make una give the bottle a rest oooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hra:

Hi All,

I need your candid opinions on these:

I am a relationship that is 1 year old. Before I started dating my woman, we were friends and we had another male friend. We were all close before we started dating. Since we started dating, we have had ups and downs.

Anytime we have issues, my woman never shows it off outside, she smiles and acts as if nothing is wrong but whenever this guy is there, she will show that something is wrong and paint me bad. Sometimes ago, the three of us were together at my place and my friend said he is leaving and my woman looked at him in a way that says: 'wont you wait and walk me?' my friend didnt see that look and he left, as soon as he left, my woman asked me 'are u going to walk me or not?' and i answered so that u can call him back to walk you? I confronted her with the two expressions and she affirmed that i was correct and she apologized. It caused a big issue in the relationship.

A few days back, she came to my house from work and she wanted to talk about something and she called the guy's name enthusiatically. I was amazed and she said its because she was tired.

What do you guys think? I trust my friend and I think my woman just likes the guy. I think the guy doesnt really know my woman likes him that much. I am almost certain they are not dating but I am no longer comfortable with her friendship with the guy. The place where she works now is the company of the guy's inlaw and they see all the time and are always together.
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by na2day2(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
dunnit! ! ! angry angry angry angry angry you just gave up all my secrets lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , now i have to shop for new body language sad sad sad sad sad

MsFlorida:

I wrote an entire PAGE on this issue and somehow it timed out.

Anyhow, I agree with Joobreel.

#1 - Whatever your girl had to talk to you about she mentally spent time figuring out exactly what she wanted to say long before she approached you for the discussion.  With that being said, women don't make mistakes like these unless its an emotional outburst or some other sort of spontaneous expression.

So, either your girl is messing with the guy or she is talking to him about your relationship behind your back.

You have to look at their body language because we speak more with body language than words.  I will give you a couple of tips and I repeat you MUST see all or MOST of them at the same time not just one here and there to get a good idea.

When all of you link up look for the following signs and you have to look at one person at a time:

1.  Right when they meet each other do he/she fix their clothes, hair etc,  if so they are trying to look their best.

2.  Its all in the eyes.  When they first see each other do his/her eyebrows slightly raise.  This is very quick so you gotta be quick. You have to secretly look at one of them as soon as the other person appears.

3.  When one of them leaves the room, do they quickly look back to kinda say to the other person I'll be right back so behave yourself and the other person eyes give them an okay.

4.  Look at the feet.  The feet go where the mind wants to go.  When you guys are standing/sitting together is one of his/her foot pointing at each other or is it neutral. 

5.  Mirroring behavior.  He crosses his leg, she crosses hers and often times its the same leg (look at the foot again).  He picks up his drink she picks up hers.  They are in sync.

6.  She touches herself while talking to him, laughs more, touches him.

7.  Her body is turned more toward him than you. 

8.  There is little to no personal space between them when they are talking.

9.  Is she handling an object while looking at him. If so, sexual thoughts.

10.  When he is standing/sitting is he turned toward her with his legs open or with his hands on his hips pointing toward his ______?  If so he is highlighting his sexual prowess.

11.  When and if they hug upon greeting do they come close to each other at the pelvic area or do they leave space. Think about how you hug a real friend girl or a relative.

** Its best to look at her for the eyes and mirroring behavior
** Keep in mind that some of this may be hard to gauge because you all were friends to begin with but I think you will know.

If in the end you feel that she is cheating or interested in him then you need to be mature and confront her then let the chips fall where they may. Calling her out may check her.

Good luck

One

Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by dremoney(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2009
na2day?:

dunnit! ! ! angry angry angry angry angry you just gave up all my secrets lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , now i have to shop for new body language sad sad sad sad sad

ashewo kobo-kobo
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by na2day2(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2009
dremoney:

ashewo kobo-kobo

dude, wetin bi ur own, abi i take ur gf? mind urself b4 i raise gbege 4 ur head! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by holyeye(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2009
@ poster,
this is serious long tinnnn.
anyways, if nothing has happened it might happen soonest with reference to your first post.
but dis aint a problem at all.
Just as Viperman pointed out, do not feel defeated.
Ignore the observations and eye flirtings.
Zero yur mind.
Distract her too.
This might not be the best advice but it is a test to know if she would fight to get your love back.
Get another babe into yur life. But endeavour not to get intimate with the nu gal.
She will be yur bait.
Make yur fiancee kno of dis gal and her intent to lay yu at all cost, but explain yu ve bin declining
Show proofs of text messages.
Two tins will happen:
If she loves yu dearly, she will grip on to yu and yu will c a change in her attitude towards yur friend (thus Spikedcylinder is right, don't jump d gun)
If she loves yu not, she would care less and formalise her affair wit yur paddy.
Nothing to worry reali it happens in some relationships.
I have been subjected to wat yur friend is goin tru in d past.
Wanted to lay her at all cost until i found out the fiance was a friend.
We all started to stay togeda and dis did not stop her showing her likeness for me before her fiance.
She sits on my laps before her bobo and other friends especialy wen dey ve quarrels. W all laugh it off. But i cld feel he wasn't all dat ok wit our friendship
She harasses any oda gal she sees wit me making noise about why i wld be cheatin on mai main babe.
We were left togeda for 2weeks(everyone traveled) sleeping on same bed and i can tell yu without mincing words that nothing happened.
Gradually d feelings subsided.
Anyways, he dumped her for someone else, reasons best known to him. But I can guess he feels somethin must have ensued between his fiancee and I.
So no big deals.
All in all yu got to live yur life. Babes plenty. Quoting Viperman again, never leave yur paddy because of Obirin ooooo. smiley
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by spikedcylinder: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2009
So its the general consensus that they are both cheating then? What happened to benefit of doubt? Nawa for people o! undecided
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by holyeye(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2009
@ Spikedcylinder,

no maam. it aint a general consensus dat dey ar both cheating.
it aint comfortable either for one's fiancee to flirt with one's friend either openly or covertly.
he obviously needs to put her in check before he looses his brains. wink
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by Imohiosen(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2009
My friend, it is a pity your friend and your girlfriend are cheating on you, u dont need a diviner to tell u that and that does not guarantee you will stop loving her (when u find out she is having an affair with your friend).

My advice to u is that u should be wise as a tortise, cunning as a viper and strike when they list expect u to.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Show nothing of your anger to them because your friend has all the aces man undecided

To me, betrayal should be punished. cool

One love brotha! cool
Re: My Fiancee And My Friend: Are They Cheating On Me? by angelina08(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2009
That your friend is wicked, she is not a good friend, don't give up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things Every Man Does When He's Serious About You... / She Said She's A Virgin And Highly Spiritual, But Here Wat She Says Bout D****k / Yoruba Girls Or Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.