Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1235546 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Supes is okay but Batman would have been better to do the role of cameo

If you say so, then no probs....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2020
BankyGee:

Superman can appear in any movie na, but a cameo will do the trick than making him appear wholly...

No character can appear in "any movies", bro.
The plot and subplots need to be built in a way that suits that character first. And, not all plot or subplots can accommodate any character.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:
Rumours are Henry Cavill could appear in Suicide squad, aquaman 2, or the batman. To have a Nick fury or hulk kinda status in the Dceu. No MOS 2 in sight yet.
Raalsalghul, pu7pl3, The KingIsHere, SMUAG, Bankygee, AngryBirds616 [sorry, Angryhulk616]

I wouldn't call it "Nick Fury status" if you want to compare it's more like the "iron man status"

Mos2 will soon be announced...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2020
I just finished watching stargirl, i love the direction the film is going, courtney being a teenager will be likely to use her powers and not follow the advice of pat.
with brainwave taken out, i think her identity is now safe for now. Abeg this how to do character development, not to waste one whole season and little progress is made.
I think brainwajve's son may turn out to be a villian. Just a hunch though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

In the comics both of them play that role either together or one at a time so to me it makes no difference
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

actually, supes makes the m0st sense. He is a universal figure who s0metimes handles problems that aren't relatd to metropolis. Bats on the other hand operates strictly in gotham unless on Jl duties, so having bats show up in films would l0ok like shoehorning him in films. I mean, imagine batman in aquaman?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:51am On May 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

I wouldn't call it "Nick Fury status" if you want to compare it's more like the "iron man status"

Mos2 will soon be announced...
trust me, they w0n't ann0unce it till after aquaman 2. And that'll be 2024 n0t n0w or s0on.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:54am On May 28, 2020
SMUAG:

No character can appear in "any movies", bro.
The plot and subplots need to be built in a way that suits that character first. And, not all plot or subplots can accommodate any character.
supes can. 0n the news or a fly by. End credits. Newspaperz.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

trust me, they w0n't ann0unce it till after aquaman 2. And that'll be 2024 n0t n0w or s0on.

Okay, let's watch and see now...God will keep us
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

actually, supes makes the m0st sense. He is a universal figure who s0metimes handles problems that aren't relatd to metropolis. Bats on the other hand operates strictly in gotham unless on Jl duties, so having bats show up in films would l0ok like shoehorning him in films. I mean, imagine batman in aquaman?

Aquaman almost always asks Batman for help bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Peppul: 12:15pm On May 28, 2020
Emmynator:
I just finished watching stargirl, i love the direction the film is going, courtney being a teenager will be likely to use her powers and not follow the advice of pat.
with brainwave taken out, i think her identity is now safe for now. Abeg this how to do character development, not to waste one whole season and little progress is made.
I think brainwajve's son may turn out to be a villian. Just a hunch though.
Courtney is too rude, DNT like such characters that act like they know everything and end up hurting their love ones. She doesn't listen to pat and all of a sudden the mumu pat Kan dey obey like mumu. It's like dick Grayson under Batman disobeying him and giving order to Batman. Or flash not listening to Dr well wen he newly got his power. Well na movie Sha. If I was pat I for don leave her make brainwave deal with her well b4 I support her.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by phr0nesis(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2020
Modified
I didn't know thekingishere already shared the gospel. Preach on brother

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:19pm On May 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

Aquaman almost always asks Batman for help bro
but the problem n0w is, the dceu no l0nger has a batman. Matt reeves has no intenti0n bringing his versi0n to the dceu. Unless Pattins0n would be batman in 2 separate c0ntinuity i.e playing a different batman and also playing ben affleck's batman. With the catch being, n0 event in the batman be menti0ned, and also ben affleck's supporting cast returning. I have no idea. It all depends on how much the batman makes. Kn0wing wb, if it makes huge m0ney al0ng with critical acclaim, they'd rather suck reeves' hand. If it doesn't, they'd fire reeves and make the batman can0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:23pm On May 28, 2020
Peppul:

Courtney is too rude, DNT like such characters that act like they know everything and end up hurting their love ones. She doesn't listen to pat and all of a sudden the mumu pat Kan dey obey like mumu. It's like dick Grayson under Batman disobeying him and giving order to Batman. Or flash not listening to Dr well wen he newly got his power. Well na movie Sha. If I was pat I for don leave her make brainwave deal with her well b4 I support her.
na oyibo pikin na. Plus pat is married to her m0ther, so he is seeking her approval and wants to keep her safe. No be mumu.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2020
Peppul:

that's how some teenagers are in real life too..

And the bolded is a lie grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2020
Peppul:

Courtney is too rude, DNT like such characters that act like they know everything and end up hurting their love ones. .
How will the series be interesting if she isn't stubborn?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2020
Peppul:

Yh, i think desperation on her part to avenge her father and youthful exuberance is one of the contributing factor.
Pat on the other hand is dealing from the position of weakness, he has a secret to protect and is trying to build a relationship with her.
I just laugh when she dey ca5l pat her sidekick.
Her hi7tory in gymnastics makes using the staff fun to watch though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:30pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

he is a fan of both. He's just bantering.

I think so at times, but the way he bashes DC ehn I begin to wonder. And he's annoying at it.

But he sure do know serious stuff about DC characters and storylines. I know he reads both. But the way he whines and cries over anything DC I begin to ask myself "why punish yourself"?? undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:36pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:
Rumours are Henry Cavill could appear in Suicide squad, aquaman 2, or the batman. To have a Nick fury or hulk kinda status in the Dceu. No MOS 2 in sight yet.
Raalsalghul, pu7pl3, The KingIsHere, SMUAG, Bankygee, AngryBirds616 [sorry, Angryhulk616]

I don't think Cavill will appear in SS or The Batman. But additional scenes to play Supes in SnyderCut is imminent. Negotiations still ongoing for appearance in other films.
The Batman is separate and different from the DCEU. It's just like Joker.

I'm hearing if MOS2 is the most likely candidate. If SnyderCut is massive, then assuredly a sequel with Cavill is definitely coming.

Also Ayercut will be released.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:43pm On May 28, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

He's a closet DC fan who worships Batman.

I have the evidence. You wanna see?

Ohh, no wonder. grin
All those entitled Batman/ Superman fans that love only their favorite character and shit_ on others. grin

Abeg give me evidence. I go troll this guy die with this info. cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:47pm On May 28, 2020
SMUAG:

For me, I still want the next superman movie to be part of DCEU continuation, and I pray Zack is given a much bigger role. Honestly speaking, I so much love the realistic take Zack brought to the DCEU... To me it's breathtaking.

Lol, any new Superman movie will definitely be in the DCEU. They won't go the Batman route.

With what I've seen in the last 5 days about this new management from AT&T I'm dead sure we are getting MOS2. These new management are far too focused on pleasing the fans presently. grin
And what I love connected Universe storylines is coming back. cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:52pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

Lol, @ the bolded it will be funny as fvck. grin

True Supes makes more sense. The only film universe Batman can cameo or dive into is SUICIDE SQUAD or Birds of Prey.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:54pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

Aquaman 2 is 2022 December.

And there is no movie yet slated for 2023/24. The best guess is New Gods which is yet with a release date. I'm thinking around next year we get the announcement, prolly after SnyderCut.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:58pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Ohh, no wonder. grin
All those entitled Batman/ Superman fans that love only their favorite character and shit_ on others. grin

Abeg give me evidence. I go troll this guy die with this info. cheesy cheesy

Here you go. cool

I exposed him a long time ago. He changed the profile after I exposed him, but i was quick enough to screenshot the evidence wink

So glad to see high level thinkers like myself grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2262387/dc-extended-universe-film/239#74942928

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 3:59pm On May 28, 2020
Let's go cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:02pm On May 28, 2020
phr0nesis:
Modified
I didn't know thekingishere already shared the gospel. Preach on brother

Twale!!
I hail baba
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 4:04pm On May 28, 2020
pu7pl3:

In the comics both of them play that role either together or one at a time so to me it makes no difference
You have a good point
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:18pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

I think so at times, but the way he bashes DC ehn I begin to wonder. And he's annoying at it.

But he sure do know serious stuff about DC characters and storylines. I know he reads both. But the way he whines and cries over anything DC I begin to ask myself "why punish yourself"?? undecided

everybody get their own weirdness for body jare. I found it ann0ying b4 till i saw the hum0r in it.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:23pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

I don't think Cavill will appear in SS or The Batman. But additional scenes to play Supes in SnyderCut is imminent. Negotiations still ongoing for appearance in other films.
The Batman is separate and different from the DCEU. It's just like Joker.

I'm hearing if MOS2 is the most likely candidate. If SnyderCut is massive, then assuredly a sequel with Cavill is definitely coming.

Also Ayercut will be released.
cavill did menti0n b4, prior to BvS that he could appear in a SS sequel. MOS 2 is dpendent on snyder cut. And it's obvious it would have zack at the helm. HC won't return for JL resho0ts. Resho0ts aren't happening, cos to do that, u need alot of things like set design and c0ntract. Plus, it's n0t like only Cavill will film scenes.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2020
Can't wait to see the scenes on this thread when WB and Reeves will confirm the Batman is in the DCEU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Minemrys:

cavill did menti0n b4, prior to BvS that he could appear in a SS sequel. MOS 2 is dpendent on snyder cut. And it's obvious it would have zack at the helm. HC won't return for JL resho0ts. Resho0ts aren't happening, cos to do that, u need alot of things like set design and c0ntract. Plus, it's n0t like only Cavill will film scenes.

This is also how people were saying we will never see the Snyder Cut in the first place....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Lol, @ the bolded it will be funny as fvck. grin

True Supes makes more sense. The only film universe Batman can cameo or dive into is SUICIDE SQUAD or Birds of Prey.
exactly. Plus, it's n0t like the story developed had bats and aquaman friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.