Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1295823 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Hmm, it's pretty hot in there. grin

That Grace is an annoying pain in the ass_

She loves shit-talking DC as if she was paid to do so. At least most peeps don't take her serious.

Grace and Clout mongering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2020
BankyGee:
Happy new month to all DC fans grin
undecided
The people know your secret identity
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2020
AngryHulk616:
undecided The people know your secret identity
I'll erase their memories when the time comes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Hopefully HBOMAX picks it up. But I'm hearing DP will be the only series from DC Universe branching out to HBOMax, so it doesn't cannibalise the smaller streaming platform.
If DC Universe refuse to give season 2 a greenlight it might move to HBOMax. Those peeps are hungry for DC content ASAP. That's why they need DP to build the hype.

Oh wait...so it's only Doom patrol that is going to HBO? why tho? It's doesn't make sense IMO cos soomany other DC contents (not series) are already on there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2020
100naira:
haba it does not relate. Ayer's Joker is designed differently from any joker while Yan changed the sexuality of two characters for no just reason and totally unrelated to the story.

With the way we are going, we will soon wake up to batman being gay and will defend the director's "vision".

Lol, they can't touch Batman..they cant grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Yep, his character was the least likable.

@the bolded, LMAO....... grin grin
He's still learning of his powers and systems.

The powers he had were nerfed down to pathetic levels...even that his sonic cannon was a joke..that Cyborg makes me angry everytime angry

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
pu7pl3:

The powers he had were nerfed down to pathetic levels...even that his sonic cannon was a joke..that Cyborg makes me angry everytime angry

Lol. They really nerfed him. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
pu7pl3:

Oh wait...so it's only Doom patrol that is going to HBO? why tho? It's doesn't make sense IMO cos soomany other DC contents (not series) are already on there

Doom Patrol is the property of another WB DC streaming service— DC Universe. Honestly I don't know why they gave it to HBOMax cos it's content library is already massive. They just cannibalised that service to boost HBOMax.

Guess they want to pump as much quality content into Max to ultimately boost stellar subscriptions. That's why DC content is a major project of HBOMax also. We don't know if in the future DC Universe will be folded into HBOMax but who knows, besides DC Universe also possess the comics Library numbering thousands.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Doom Patrol is the property of another WB DC streaming service— DC Universe. Honestly I don't know why they gave it to HBOMax cos it's content library is already massive. They just cannibalised that service to boost HBOMax.

Guess they want to pump as much quality content into Max to ultimately boost stellar subscriptions. That's why DC content is a major project of HBOMax also. We don't know if in the future DC Universe will be folded into HBOMax but who knows, besides DC Universe also possess the comics Library numbering thousands.

Let them not be doing all those ones abeg...let them merge the whole thing, it's not cannibalism IMO they are owned by the same company
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
pu7pl3:

Let them not be doing all those ones abeg...let them merge the whole thing, it's not cannibalism IMO they are owned by the same company

Thats what I think too. If DC Universe declines and doesn't bring in the numbers unlike before they might merge it into HBOMax. But for the main time AT&T are not answering questions related to DC Universe future following HBOMax launch.

But if it continues to do decent and maintain it's subscriber base it might remain. The logic being that since it still generates decent money why not leave both and collect money from both sides. Even though they are duplicitous. grin

The main deciding factor will remain on the customers preference and needs.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

Thats what I think too. If DC Universe declines and doesn't bring in the numbers unlike before they might merge it into HBOMax. But for the main time AT&T are not answering questions related to DC Universe future following HBOMax launch.

But if it continues to do decent and maintain it's subscriber base it might remain. The logic being that since it still generates decent money why not leave both and collect money from both sides. Even though they are duplicitous. grin

if AT&T are smart, which i kn0w they are. They would leave Hbo max for big budget shows and films like netflix. And the Dc universe for Dc shows unc0nnected to dceu. Thus any dc project on max would and can be c0nnectd to the dceu. They could even make films on less popular dc characters and release for streaming after like a m0nth and half in cinema.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
IngeniousLeez:

True...money is the motive
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Episode 1 seen ✔️

Not too bad...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
×× on to Episode 2 ××
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Minemrys:

if AT&T are smart, which i kn0w they are. They would leave Hbo max for big budget shows and films like netflix. And the Dc universe for Dc shows unc0nnected to dceu. Thus any dc project on max would and can be c0nnectd to the dceu. They could even make films on less popular dc characters and release for streaming after like a m0nth and half in cinema.

Damn, are you in my head?? grin. This is how I think it should be.

I'm hearing there's some thought leading to that. Rumor is The Green Lantern show would be connected to the DCEU live action. Also the JJ Abrams Justice League Dark series. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rumors rumors rumors angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Pretty dope!!!

Dopest Batmobile. grin

#The Batman
#Robert Pattinson

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IngeniousLeez: 1:19am On Jun 02, 2020
The Batman set to resume filming in UK soon.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Episode 3 ✴

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Pretty dope!!!

Dopest Batmobile. grin
#The Batman #Robert Pattinson
It's lit but I like #BatFleck's Batmobile more cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Pretty dope!!!

Dopest Batmobile. grin
#The Batman #Robert Pattinson
Bruce Toretto/ d0minic wayne
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't know if I'm the only one that's kinda shocked that the show is exploring feelings between Harley and Ivy. I know both of them are a popular fan ship and hell, even I have composed a few smut about them. But I just felt the showrunners would play them out like Xena and Gabrielle. A tease here and there, but nothing more. I'm a bit disappointed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
I don't know if I'm the only one that's kinda shocked that the show is exploring feelings between Harley and Ivy. I know both of them are a popular fan ship and hell, even I have composed a few smut about them. But I just felt the showrunners would play them out like Xena and Gabrielle. A tease here and there, but nothing more. I'm a bit disappointed
as usual
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minemrys:

liverpo0l vs manchester united transcends f0otball also. The city of manchester and liverp0ol have always been rivals dating back to the industrial age. They've always wantd to eclipse each other. And it all startd when manchester built its canal.

El Classico is the number one football rivalry in the whole world, it's more than a culture.

Liverpool v Manchester Rivalry doesn't begin to come close at all.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
IamMichael:

El Classico is the number one football rivalry in the whole world, it's more than a culture.

thank you angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
IamMichael:

google Liverpool vs Manchester rivalry. Why doesn't it c0me close? Way b4 league f0otball began, those two have been rivals. Rivals to be the ec0n0mic hub of england and so on. In entertainment, in culture, they are still rivals. Way b4 man u started bearing the name man u, and they were kn0w as newt0n heath lyr. Man U vs Lfc is one rivalry that locks down england. Go0gle bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
thank you angry
i d0n't even need to argue. U g0ogled and u saw what history said right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minemrys:

google Liverpool vs Manchester rivalry. Why doesn't it c0me close? Way b4 league f0otball began, those two have been rivals. Rivals to be the ec0n0mic hub of england and so on. In entertainment, in culture, they are still rivals. Way b4 man u started bearing the name man u, and they were kn0w as newt0n heath lyr. Man U vs Lfc is one rivalry that locks down england. Go0gle bro.

I think you should use Google yourself so that you don't keep arguing from a misinformed point of view.

Google FC Barcelona v Real Madrid rivalry! grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
IamMichael:

I think you should use Google yourself so that you don't keep arguing from a misinformed point of view.

Google FC Barcelona v Real Madrid rivalry! grin
oga who doesn't kn0w abt el clasico na? But u underrating the n0rth west derby is what i am calling u out for. Okay, for ur info, do u kn0w abt the old firm derby btw rangerz and celtic? That one used to be bl0ody in scotland at the time of ho0liganism. You see el clasico as s0mething becos u are in nigeria. Over in the U. K, it's the n0rth west derby. Okay, why do u think Liverp0ol and Man U d0n't trade their playerz btw both of them? It's same as el clasico. The reas0n why it isn't popular over here is cos Liverpool haven't w0n the Epl in yearz. But that's about to change. The minute we win this and get level with man u on epl titles, you'd then kn0w how bl0ody the derby is in viewing centres. Every epl fan kn0ws this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minemrys:

oga who doesn't kn0w abt el clasico na? But u underrating the n0rth west derby is what i am calling u out for. Okay, for ur info, do u kn0w abt the old firm derby btw rangerz and celtic? That one used to be bl0ody in scotland at the time of ho0liganism. You see el clasico as s0mething becos u are in nigeria. Over in the U. K, it's the n0rth west derby. Okay, why do u think Liverp0ol and Man U d0n't trade their playerz btw both of them? It's same as el clasico. The reas0n why it isn't popular over here is cos Liverpool haven't w0n the Epl in yearz. But that's about to change. The minute we win this and get level with man u on epl titles, you'd then kn0w how bl0ody the derby is in viewing centres. Every epl fan kn0ws this.

Lol.

Did El Classico stop being popular and quit being the biggest club football match because FcBarcelona has won the last 7 Laliga trophies out of 10?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
IamMichael:

Lol.

Did El Classico stop being popular and quit being the biggest club football match because FcBarcelona has won the last 7 Laliga trophies out of 10?

see questi0n oh. No, cos even by n0t winning the la liga, madrid still tops barca in titles, and still manages to win or challenge s0mething every n0w and then. For s0me time n0w, due to p0or management, we haven't. And u can't c0mpare la liga that's often a 2 horse race. That even c0ntributes to the hype in el clasico sef. How many times has any club aside the famed barca, real or the rising Atm w0n the la liga? Time and again, this 2 are always challenging themselves. It hasn't been that in england for a while n0w btw man u and lfc cos both aren't in direct challenge of the other for a while n0w. The last time liverpo0l and man u were in direct challenge, was in 2008 during benitez's time. Then, benitez threw words at fergus0n. And also in the year we alm0st w0n the league, suarez and evra had their feud. But the overtly c0mpetitive nature of epl and inc0nsistency of man u and liverpool has reduced the intensity of that fixture in the eyes of the world. But it is still revered in england and am0ngst fans of man u and liverpo0l. Would u imagine that the intensity of el clasico has reduced lately? Especially this seas0n as both clubs are inc0nsistent?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
Next episode of stargirl is called "Wildcat"

Let me have it ASAP please
[img]https://media./images/b5034e24de22821d6d2eea70e42c057b/tenor.gif[/img]

Next week can't come fast enough...and it better not be "Syke" angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.