Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1236467 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:
Icicle freaks me out in an icy way, guys. M0re than Eobard Thawne.

Hunter Zolomon was the freaky one tho
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

I swear...she is already giving off death row vibes grin

I love their foreshadowing game on this show soofar
lol, but the icicle actor said joar mahkent will develop genuine feelings for her. That courtney is so ann0ying bro. I hope they develop her instead of keep her that way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:

Hunter Zolomon was the freaky one tho
he was dumbed down at the end. But Thawne has this vibe that makes u like him even when you kn0w he could kill you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, but the icicle actor said joar mahkent will develop genuine feelings for her. That courtney is so ann0ying bro. I hope they develop her instead of keep her that way.

Really? When did he say that? And he has more game than Pat grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

True, considering the rate at which Villains are being put down since the inception of the show grin grin

But also, since they are giving him the slow burn treatment, he might just last longer
he was part of the raid on the jsa. He is already a villain i think.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Really? When did he say that? And he has more game than Pat grin grin
abi na. I saw it today, n0t sure when he said it. Should be after the 3rd episode.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

he was part of the raid on the jsa. He is already a villain i think.

Nope...sportsmaster wasn't there, I doubt if he even knows of the existence of the ISA
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

abi na. I saw it today, n0t sure when he said it. Should be after the 3rd episode.

Why is he now dropping spoilers? undecided is he a villain in real life too?

Well let's see how it plays out...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

he was dumbed down at the end. But Thawne has this vibe that makes u like him even when you kn0w he could kill you.

Thawne had swag... But Zolomon was just scary... Zoom gave zero facks
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:

Thawne had swag... But Zolomon was just scary... Zoom gave zero facks
the z0om fear factor went the minute he was unveiled as teddy sears. I no l0nger found him believable or frightening.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Nope...sportsmaster wasn't there, I doubt if he even knows of the existence of the ISA

He was there
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

the z0om fear factor went the minute he was unveiled as teddy sears. I no l0nger found him believable or frightening.

Exactly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Why is he now dropping spoilers? undecided is he a villain in real life too?

Well let's see how it plays out...
lol. Can't blame him. It wasn't s0mething we didn't kn0w c0ncerning we saw the 3rd epis0de. Wasn't a spoiler though. Just a c0nfirmati0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

okay. I'd watch again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

He was there

if he was there Pat would have recognised him now don't you think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

He was wearing a mask
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

He was wearing a mask

What the hell man...show me a screenshot

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

i read the wiki page of sportmaster. It said he was there.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

It's just that I've deleted that ep 01 but i will check online if i can send screenshots
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

i read the wiki page of sportmaster. It said he was there.

Barrywhyte1:

It's just that I've deleted that ep 01 but i will check online if i can send screenshots

I just went back and watched that again..looks like him and tigress were there

I don't know how I missed it tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

I just went back and watched that again..looks like him and tigress were there

I don't know how I missed it tbh
n0t only u. Even i missed it. I am n0t c0nversant with jsa characterz so when i was browsing on them, i realized crusher was a bad guy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

n0t only u. Even i missed it. I am n0t c0nversant with jsa characterz so when i was browsing on them, i realized crusher was a bad guy.

Soo many Easter eggs in that scene bruh...I just realized also that pat was wearing his comic book uniform under that jacket too..

That name crusher always reminds me of one naija skit like that grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mehn, Episode 3 has to be the most annoying of the lot.. The babe was just unbearable in this episode... Hmm, it is slowly becoming harder and harder to watch

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Soo many Easter eggs in that scene bruh...I just realized also that pat was wearing his comic book uniform under that jacket too..

That name crusher always reminds me of one naija skit like that grin grin
lol. The thing is, the opening scene was so fast paced. You can't pick things quickly while watching for the 1st time. That's why i hate series. If u miss one thing, u have to start again epis0de by epis0de.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:
Mehn, Episode 3 has to be the most annoying of the lot.. The babe was just unbearable in this episode... Hmm, it is slowly becoming harder and harder to watch
that's why i said if they keep the characterizati0n of courtney that way in seas0n 2, then i'll quit. I doubt they would. They are just playing the teenage h0od rebelli0n and naivety arc.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

that's why i said if they keep the characterizati0n of courtney that way in seas0n 2, then i'll quit. I doubt they would. They are just playing the teenage h0od rebelli0n and naivety arc.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
nani667:
hahahahahahahahahahah
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

lol. The thing is, the opening scene was so fast paced. You can't pick things quickly while watching for the 1st time. That's why i hate series. If u miss one thing, u have to start again epis0de by epis0de.

I also missed Dr Midnight
Despite the fact that STRIPSEY even called his name

Cos I was wondering why the owl was in the hall of Justice
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

She will get more matured as she grows older
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

She will get more matured as she grows older
i just hope so cos s0me0ne said brec bassinger is kn0wn for playing ann0ying roles.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

i just hope so cos s0me0ne said brec bassinger is kn0wn for playing ann0ying roles.

Issue is, will y'all let her grow? Or just keep complaining about her every episode?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.