Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1237017 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Minemrys:

see questi0n oh. No, cos even by n0t winning the la liga, madrid still tops barca in titles, and still manages to win or challenge s0mething every n0w and then. For s0me time n0w, due to p0or management, we haven't. And u can't c0mpare la liga that's often a 2 horse race. That even c0ntributes to the hype in el clasico sef. How many times has any club aside the famed barca, real or the rising Atm w0n the la liga? Time and again, this 2 are always challenging themselves. It hasn't been that in england for a while n0w btw man u and lfc cos both aren't in direct challenge of the other for a while n0w. The last time liverpo0l and man u were in direct challenge, was in 2008 during benitez's time. Then, benitez threw words at fergus0n. And also in the year we alm0st w0n the league, suarez and evra had their feud. But the overtly c0mpetitive nature of epl and inc0nsistency of man u and liverpool has reduced the intensity of that fixture in the eyes of the world. But it is still revered in england and am0ngst fans of man u and liverpo0l. Would u imagine that the intensity of el clasico has reduced lately? Especially this seas0n as both clubs are inc0nsistent?

Go and read the history of Alfred Di Stefano and David Beckham transfer saga's that involved Barca and Real Madrid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
pu7pl3:
Next episode of stargirl is called "Wildcat"

Let me have it ASAP please
[img]https://media./images/b5034e24de22821d6d2eea70e42c057b/tenor.gif[/img]

Next week can't come fast enough...and it better not be "Syke" angry

I have been impressed by star girl so far.

Can't wait to see the next episode
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I have been impressed by star girl so far.

Can't wait to see the next episode

If I don't see Wildcat in that episode one way or another il start a riot angry

I can't wait too cheesy smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
All caught up.... Lesbionic adventures ✴

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
I loved episode 3 of stargirl. That girl no dey hear word sha, she even wants to do recruiting, damn.
Icicle is a mad guy, he didnt waste time to kill joey and his father. That scene of his failed magic trick cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Episode 2 Seen ✔️

Overall not bad, the girl is kind of annoying tho

Onto Episode 3..

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Emmynator:
I loved episode 3 of stargirl. That girl no dey hear word sha, she even wants to do recruiting, damn.
Icicle is a mad guy, he didnt waste time to kill joey and his father. That scene of his failed magic trick cracked me up.

nani667:
Episode 2 Seen ✔️

Onto Episode 3..

I think this general consensus has been established...Courtney is an annoying little teen grin grin

I've not read much of her comics but I think she has those traits too...she is really Geoff John's baby

I'm feeling Icicle too
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
pu7pl3:

I think this general consensus has been established...Courtney is an annoying little teen grin grin

I've not read much of her comics but I think she has those traits too...she is really Geoff John's baby

I'm feeling Icicle too

Only time I saw Stargirl well was in Smallville, and yeah, she was a bit annoying also back then... Beht this one is just too annoying..

I kinda figured that Brainwave would eventually get taken out after episode one, it was pretty obvious... He knew who the girl was...

Looking Foreward to seeing Icicle in action...and Icicle Junior maybe undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by charlesm91(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
nani667:
Episode 2 Seen ✔️

Onto Episode 3..
seems every episode is another story of how best to get away with disobedience. They need to come up with a better plot other than the girl defying her step-dad all the time. A good show nevertheless.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
charlesm91:
seems every episode is another story of how best to get away with disobedience. They need to come up with a better plot other than the girl defying her step-dad all the time. A good show nevertheless.

Exactly ✔️

And that is the most annoying part of the series, she just keeps casually disobeying... That is the entire plot.. And the fact that the dude just decided to leave the Staff and other things in the exact same place after she found them the first time, at some point the whole thing was just too annoying... Beht I will keep watching, see if these other villains will add some spice to the series
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 1:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Courtney Whitmore is very, very, very annoying
every other character on the show seems to be quite cool except her
I was even hoping she would reduce her annoyingness and try to be careful and lay low after the death of that kid and his father.
but no, she wants to do audition for new JSA members
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:23am On Jun 04, 2020
charlesm91:

nani667:

Exactly ✔️

And that is the most annoying part of the series, she just keeps casually disobeying... That is the entire plot.. And the fact that the dude just decided to leave the Staff and other things in the exact same place after she found them the first time, at some point the whole thing was just too annoying... Beht I will keep watching, see if these other villains will add some spice to the series

johnyace:
I was even hoping she would reduce her annoyingness and try to be careful and lay low after the death of that kid and his father.

Geez..lol grin grin we get it na grin grin

He wasn't in this episode but maybe y'all can cheer up with Crusher at the gym..and if they follow the comics he is currently married to Tigress cheesy who is set to be a main character in this season even though she hasn't featured yet...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2020
Emmynator:

pu7pl3:

I'm feeling Icicle too

Thats her trademark, she is the annoying girl who doesn't listen to coach (in the Nickelodeon series) or step dad grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2020
johnyace:

If she no stubborn, you no go see new characters o... cheesy

I think the season is just 10 episodes, but yeah, shes annoying.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Thats her trademark, she is the annoying girl who doesn't listen to coach (in the Nickelodeon series) or step dad grin

You mean Brec Bassinger right? Lol, I know her too grin grin even all the way back to school of rock.. that's why I'm not even suprised
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
This is my first post ever on NL... How many episodes of star girl so far and is it worth watching?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tarvel:
This is my first post ever on NL... How many episodes of star girl so far and is it worth watching?

Welcome bro...yes obviously if you have gone through the last few pages you would know Stargirl is definitely worth the shot...it's on episode 3 now.. episodes drop every Monday
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Tarvel(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
pu7pl3:

Welcome bro...yes obviously if you have gone through the last few pages you would know Stargirl is definitely worth the shot...it's on episode 3 now.. episodes drop every Monday
Okay, thank you very much
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tarvel:
welcome to nairaland, it is so painful your first post is in DC thread. But my advise for you, don't waste your money, time, and brain cells watching stargirl
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
AngryHulk616:
welcome to nairaland, it is so painful your first post is in DC thread. But my advise for you, don't waste your money, time, and brain cells watching stargirl

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Tarvel:
Welcome on board....so glad to have you in the DC family.

And yes,
Stargirl is worth watching

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 12:51am On Jun 05, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

I get that now sha, she is annoying like hell.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 1:16am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

I'm feeling Icicle too
Yh, icicle is a good villain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Icicle freaks me out in an icy way, guys. M0re than Eobard Thawne.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:
Icicle freaks me out in an icy way, guys. M0re than Eobard Thawne.

Courtney has no idea who she is dealing with grin grin

Him and crusher are now my 2 favourite characters in the series
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Seconded, i absolutely love that crusher guy too bad he is sportsmaster
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

she'd s0on kn0w what sie?s in for. Am just scared for her inn0cent m0ther.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

Seconded, i absolutely love that crusher guy too bad he is sportsmaster

Why is it "toobad"? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Minemrys:

she'd s0on kn0w what sie?s in for. Am just scared for her inn0cent m0ther.

I swear...she is already giving off death row vibes grin

I love their foreshadowing game on this show soofar
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Why is it "toobad"? grin

He might not survive past season 1
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Why is it "toobad"? grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Barrywhyte1:

True, considering the rate at which Villains are being put down since the inception of the show grin grin

But also, since they are giving him the slow burn treatment, he might just last longer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.