Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,519 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1252631 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2020
New Promo Image of The Justice Society of America!

Hourman suit is the best amongst them cool

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, same thing i said abt leicester and ihenacho last seas0n. Dude had a one on one with keeper at the dying minutes that would've handed me the Epl, they sold the match instead. Seems la liga teams are in agreement to deny u the title, lol. Ur next game is a must win, i have a feeling the catalans would drop p0ints s0on.

Tbh...this assessment is spot on..cos look at the flimsy excuse for a penalty now angry and that's just the tip of the iceberg
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Leganes deserve to be relegated angry they had soomany opportunities to win that match...I'm not running anywhere angry

Lol, this is where I find us different. grin

Being that I'm a Catalan. grin Leganes keeping up the good work. grin One more laliga title for us, since no other trophy to win. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Okay, i understand you but because it has a strong woman doesnt make it feminist imo...Its just like saying resident evil movie franchise was feminist because Alice the main protagonist was a strong woman.

This is what I feel is the Crux of the matter. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Okay, i understand you but because it has a strong woman doesnt make it feminist imo...Its just like saying resident evil movie franchise was feminist because Alice the main protagonist was a strong woman.

isn't feminism all abt independent, str0ng w0men capable of doing her thing? Bk in the days, we didn't have characterz as such bt the advent of the m0vement brought this. WW is easily a feminist ic0n. The problem with feminism is that it's easily misunderst0od. WW just like supes projects hope, projects feminism. Ofcos, just cos diana is str0ng doesn't make her a feminist, but the fact that she uses said strength to show the imp0rtance of w0men to society and in the case of this m0vie, in stopping the war, makes her a feminist. In this case, her acti0ns pr0m0te feminism. It's n0t abt going round measuring dicks with men that means feminism or hyping the female gender while bashing men. It's showing the importance of w0men and the balance they bring to society, hence the advocati0n for equality. The film did that through the imagery of the amaz0ns, diana's acti0ns and alot in the film. It portrayed an intelligent w0man, who is proud of who she is, c0nfident, str0ng and capable to show her worth. That's feminism. And patty got that right. This is what batw0man, ghost busterz and brie lars0n didn't get. S0mehow BoP also got it.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

This is what I feel is the Crux of the matter. grin
ofcos bro, na where the matter dy. Na me dy c0nfuse am sha. WW isn't a feminist propaganda film bt that d0n't mean it didn't pr0m0te feminism or project it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

Being that I'm a Catalan. grin Leganes keeping up the good work. grin One more laliga title for us, since no other trophy to win. grin
lol, na here u and pu7pl3 no go gree. RM better buckle up to save face and la liga else it'll be an0ther bundesliga or serie a.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Tbh...this assessment is spot on..cos look at the flimsy excuse for a penalty now angry and that's just the tip of the iceberg
lol, the only way out is using mind games. Keep winning ur games to put pressure on em, they'll tire out and fumble.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
New Promo Image of The Justice Society of America!

Hourman suit is the best amongst them cool
nice one!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, the only way out is using mind games. Keep winning ur games to put pressure on em, they'll tire out and fumble.

Lol, Madrid isn't a reliable bunch to put such trust in. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, na here u and pu7pl3 no go gree. RM better buckle up to save face and la liga else it'll be an0ther bundesliga or serie a.

Lol, I see a trophy for us already. grin Albeit a pretty tough one. grin

If to say na Enrique still dey coach us, omo na confam new title I swear. I no dey reason am twice. grin grin

As Barcelona was heavily plagued by injuries and fitness problems all through this season, plus a tactically delinquent coach, including change of said coach, also deficiency in players. Upon all this Madrid are still struggling to top Los Cules, so Bros, due to all this factors Madrid too bad can't win it imo. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

Chai, so you are a Cule...you done fall my hands

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, I see a trophy for us already. grin Albeit a pretty tough one. grin

If to say na Enrique still dey coach us, omo na confam new title I swear. I no dey reason am twice. grin grin

As Barcelona was heavily plagued by injuries and fitness problems all through this season, plus a tactically delinquent coach, including change of said coach, also deficiency in players. Upon all this Madrid are still struggling to top Los Cules, so Bros, due to all this factors Madrid too bad can't win it imo. grin

You listing all your deficiencies like we didn't have worse undecided it's even a miracle we are this good by now tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

You listing all your deficiencies like we didn't have worse undecided it's even a miracle we are this good by now tbh

Nah it's even a bigger miracle for us not fighting for top 4 (3rd or 4th spot). grin

Our own worse pass una own oo. cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Chai, so you are a Cule...you done fall my hands

Lol..... Na so we see am. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

Nah it's even a bigger miracle for us not fighting for top 4 (3rd or 4th spot). grin

How e take worse? Messi is still there is he not?

We lost both Zidane and CR7 at the same time we didn't replace Ronaldo at first and relied on injury played Bale and Benzema(who really saved us from disgrace) then we bought Hazard who was stricken by injuries add that to our coaches lopetegui and solari who had no real idea of how to coach us coupled with the old players not stepping up and the young ones:- hungry but inexperienced...

I can go on and on

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, Madrid isn't a reliable bunch to put such trust in. grin
this is futbol we talking.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

i am temptd to say there is no c0mpetiti0n in la liga. I mean, Atm that is meant to be a threat is playing stupid fo0tball of defense. Sevilla is dead. I d0n't kn0w.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

i am temptd to say there is no c0mpetiti0n in la liga. I mean, Atm that is meant to be a threat is playing stupid fo0tball of defense. Sevilla is dead. I d0n't kn0w.

Talk about England undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

Talk about England undecided
lol, seriously, since the 2000s, it's been barca or RM bro, but the epl has had various champi0ns. Only a few times do we have Atm as liga champi0ns.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, seriously, since the 2000s, it's been barca or RM bro, but the epl has had various champi0ns. Only a few times do we have Atm as liga champi0ns.

Atm have not even won la liga like that, since the turn of the millennium it is only once they've won, valencia is the only one that has won i think 2-3 times other than the usual suspects
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

I don't think if you have Juggernauts like RM and Barca in Epl teams like Leicester wouldn't even dream of winning it.

I might say Epl is full of inconsistent teams. grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2020
pu7pl3:

How e take worse? Messi is still there is he not?

We lost both Zidane and CR7 at the same time we didn't replace Ronaldo at first and relied on injury played Bale and Benzema(who really saved us from disgrace) then we bought Hazard who was stricken by injuries add that to our coaches lopetegui and solari who had no real idea of how to coach us coupled with the old players not stepping up and the young ones:- hungry but inexperienced...

I can go on and on

See ehn all this one na historical jagbanjantis. grin

I'm talking specifically about this season, not events leading up to it and other related issues.

If I start list my own ehn, book go full oo.
From Losing Neymar, Lacking any reasonable replacement, losing Dani Alves, no replacement, loosing Enrique, no similar replacement, loosing Iniesta, no veritable replacement,to wasted funds( from Coutinho, to dembele, to De Jong, To Griezmann, To Malcom), non promotion of promising La Masia talents, clueless board members and stupid president, lots of very old and Aged players, Younger and newer players faltering, lack of wingers etc.

Besides, Messi was injured at start of season for some weeks(also playing through injury even when not fully fit), Also Suarez was injured(before the season ending injury), heck even Dembele was injured. That's like our top 3 highest goalscorers in the team, now tell me how you want take perform. There's still Arthur with nagging fitness issues. When the main creatives and scorers of the team is plagued with varying degrees of injury, how you want to perform. undecided

See ehn baba, the problems yakpa no be small. Na everybody get issues. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

I don't think if you have Juggernauts like RM and Barca in Epl teams like Leicester wouldn't even dream of winning it.

I might say Epl is full of inconsistent teams. grin
inc0nsistent u say? Nah. There isn't. Take the era of m0urinho, fergus0n and wenger for example, each seas0n u see their teams outwitting the other. U have small teams beating big teams etc. A team like wolves could take points off RM or the catalans. That's epl for u. It's n0t inc0nsistency. If it was, then they wouldn't be making europe those times na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Emmynator(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

isn't feminism all abt independent, str0ng w0men capable of doing her thing? Bk in the days, we didn't have characterz as such bt the advent of the m0vement brought this. WW is easily a feminist ic0n. The problem with feminism is that it's easily misunderst0od. WW just like supes projects hope, projects feminism. Ofcos, just cos diana is str0ng doesn't make her a feminist, but the fact that she uses said strength to show the imp0rtance of w0men to society and in the case of this m0vie, in stopping the war, makes her a feminist. In this case, her acti0ns pr0m0te feminism. It's n0t abt going round measuring dicks with men that means feminism or hyping the female gender while bashing men. It's showing the importance of w0men and the balance they bring to society, hence the advocati0n for equality. The film did that through the imagery of the amaz0ns, diana's acti0ns and alot in the film. It portrayed an intelligent w0man, who is proud of who she is, c0nfident, str0ng and capable to show her worth. That's feminism. And patty got that right. This is what batw0man, ghost busterz and brie lars0n didn't get. S0mehow BoP also got it.
Women of today are the ones undermining feminism the most. There is a difference between equality, equity and fairness. All the call for equality is misguided, not to mention those who have made it their duty to hate men and try to pull men down. Feminism was never about men vs women, it was about improving the position of women. Men joined in the fight so it was never a gender war.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

inc0nsistent u say? Nah. There isn't. Take the era of m0urinho, fergus0n and wenger for example, each seas0n u see their teams outwitting the other. U have small teams beating big teams etc. A team like wolves could take points off RM or the catalans. That's epl for u. It's n0t inc0nsistency. If it was, then they wouldn't be making europe those times na.

So La liga don't have annoying teams like Celta Vigo, Villareal, Athletic Bilbao etc to take points off you? undecided Come and explain how "competitive Epl" managed to produce a team with a whole season "Unbeaten"?? shocked grin grin

That Europe matter is still subject to individual interpretation, cos still it's Dominated by Spanish teams. So it doesn't hold water cos these same uncompetitive league is the one bossing everyone in Europe for how many years now(or make I say decade?). undecided

Epl just have too much money going around numerous teams, that's why it looks and feels so competitive. Almost everyone get money to flex muscle. grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
abduleez1:

So La liga don't have annoying teams like Celta Vigo, Villareal, Athletic Bilbao etc to take points off you? undecided

That Europe matter is still subject to individual interpretation, cos still it's Dominated by Spanish teams. So it doesn't hold water cos these same uncompetitive league is the one bossing everyone in Europe for how many years now(or make I say decade?). undecided

Epl just have too much money going around numerous teams, that's why it looks and feels so competitive. Almost everyone get money to flex muscle. grin
really? Spanish teams? I remember how uefa ref cheatd chelsea against barca bk then. Yea, spanish teams d0minate. Mtchew. M0st of ur clubs duel on rough tactics and fouls to win games. It's kn0wn that spanish teams are favored by uefa na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by abduleez1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
Minemrys:

really? Spanish teams? I remember how uefa ref cheatd chelsea against barca bk then. Yea, spanish teams d0minate. Mtchew. M0st of ur clubs duel on rough tactics and fouls to win games. It's kn0wn that spanish teams are favored by uefa na.

So Epl are always ruled against when playing Spanish teams? undecided They also ruled against when playing other leagues? So they meet only Spain.

UEFA don't favor Epl teams? undecided This same Epl (Chelsea) wey dey use "UEFA ref" manhandle Small Ajax. lipsrsealed

Rough tactics and fouls? Isn't that part of the game? Lol, so UEFA is favoring La liga? So Epl no get stake for UEFA? Epl keep getting sidestepped for decades? No change of president? Or policy?
All this one na excuse.

UEFA is the cause of Epl lacklustre performance when it comes to Europe in recent past years? UEFA is cos of Epl having realistically only one team to push ahead and compete (most times na still quarter final they end am grin)
UEFA is cause of RM and Sevilla winning back to back trophies in successive years. UEFA is cos of making RM and Barca always favorites for winning UCL each and every season.

No wahala na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

So Epl are always ruled against when playing Spanish teams? undecided They also ruled against when playing other leagues? So they meet only Spain.

UEFA don't favor Epl teams? undecided This same Epl (Chelsea) wey dey use "UEFA ref" manhandle Small Ajax. lipsrsealed

Rough tactics and fouls? Isn't that part of the game? Lol, so UEFA is favoring La liga? So Epl no get stake for UEFA? Epl keep getting sidestepped for decades? No change of president? Or policy?
All this one na excuse.

UEFA is the cause of Epl lacklustre performance when it comes to Europe in recent past years? UEFA is cos of Epl having realistically only one team to push ahead and compete (most times na still quarter final they end am grin)
UEFA is cause of RM and Sevilla winning back to back trophies in successive years. UEFA is cos of making RM and Barca always favorites for winning UCL each and every season.

No wahala na.
guy e d0n do na. Lol, na play i dy play na. No carry shame catch me :-D
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

So La liga don't have annoying teams like Celta Vigo, Villareal, Athletic Bilbao etc to take points off you? undecided Come and explain how "competitive Epl" managed to produce a team with a whole season "Unbeaten"?? shocked grin grin

Put it this way, epl have better packaging and marketing...
For me, Laliga is a superior league to epl, cause I don't see any team in epl that can easily compete with Real Madrid and Barca consistently for many seasons. Even their so called average teams there will flock or compete with epl top teams any day anytime

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

Honestly, you have a myopic view of what Feminism means!

I don't even think you know what Feminism means, and i know everyone else in this thread will agree with me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

Honestly, you have a myopic view of what Feminism means!

I don't even think you know what Feminism means, and i know everyone else in this thread will agree with me.
here is what i d0n't understand. You d0n't kn0w what feminism means and yet you say i have a myopic view of feminism. Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.