Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1040) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1252787 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, seriously, since the 2000s, it's been barca or RM bro, but the epl has had various champi0ns. Only a few times do we have Atm as liga champi0ns.
It's usually not a sign of maturity to have free internet access in your hands but still continue to make this type of ignorant comments. It's ridiculous. I usually associate this type of comment's to people who started watching football very recently, and so barely know anything beyond the time they started watching football.

La Liga winner's since 2000 till Date ==> 5 Clubs!

- Deportivo
- Valencia
- FcBarcelona
- Real Madrid
- Athletico Madrid

EPL winner's since 2000 till Date ==> 5 Clubs!

- Arsenal
- Chelsea
- Manchester United
- Manchester City
- Leicester City

Don't argue blindly bro, get your facts right. You EPL Fan boys are always quick to disparage other leagues with false stats!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2020
SMUAG:

Put it this way, epl have better packaging and marketing...
For me, Laliga is a superior league to epl, cause I don't see any team in epl that can easily compete with Real Madrid and Barca consistently for many seasons. Even their so called average teams there will flock or compete with epl top teams any day anytime
make i no talk. Speaking of UCL, do u kn0w there was a time when english teams when banned fr0m it? Okay, aside madrid, which spanish team has a higher Ucl title than man u and Liverpool? Heck, how many spanish teams have UCL titles aside barca and Rm? England has Lfc, man u, ast0n villa, n0ttingham forest, chelsea. Plus, english teams didn't start c0mpeting in the UCL till the 1960s only to be banned in the 80s, approximately 18 yearz later. RM got its status due to the lack of c0mpetiti0n in UCL bk then. U all are lucky Liverpool aren't stinkingly as rich as man u or man city or chelsea to be able to make top 4. We are good in Europe and RM were lucky with their 2018 win.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, seriously, since the 2000s, it's been barca or RM bro, but the epl has had various champi0ns. Only a few times do we have Atm as liga champi0ns.

different title holders jare, check am

Modified.. someone has already helped me grin cheesy

Modified again...soomany people doing the lord's work while i was away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I see all of yall smiley cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

here is what i d0n't understand. You d0n't kn0w what feminism means and yet you say i have a myopic view of feminism. Okay.
Well, i have not said anything about Feminism to elicit the comment you made above. So, i don't know where it is coming from.

However, from all i have been reading you write about it, you obviously don't know what it means...or you think you know, but you are not making sense to everyone else who knows what Feminism actually is.

It's just an honest observation bro. Maybe you should take your time and go back to understanding what Feminism is, and then you will be able to stop drawing parallels, correlations and comparisons where none exists!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:05am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

It's usually not a sign of maturity to have free internet access in your hands but still continue to make this type of ignorant comments. It's ridiculous. I usually associate this type of comment's to people who started watching football very recently, and so barely know anything beyond the time they started watching football.

La Liga winner's since 2000 till Date ==> 5 Clubs!

- Deportivo
- Valencia
- FcBarcelona
- Real Madrid
- Athletico Madrid

EPL winner's since 2000 till Date ==> 5 Clubs!

- Arsenal
- Chelsea
- Manchester United
- Manchester City
- Leicester City

Don't argue blindly bro, get your facts right. You EPL Fan boys are always quick to disparage other leagues with false stats!
add blackburn rovers and leeds to that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
abduleez1:

See ehn all this one na historical jagbanjantis. grin

I'm talking specifically about this season, not events leading up to it and other related issues.

If I start list my own ehn, book go full oo.
From Losing Neymar, Lacking any reasonable replacement, losing Dani Alves, no replacement, loosing Enrique, no similar replacement, loosing Iniesta, no veritable replacement,to wasted funds( from Coutinho, to dembele, to De Jong, To Griezmann, To Malcom), non promotion of promising La Masia talents, clueless board members and stupid president, lots of very old and Aged players, Younger and newer players faltering, lack of wingers etc.

Besides, Messi was injured at start of season for some weeks(also playing through injury even when not fully fit), Also Suarez was injured(before the season ending injury), heck even Dembele was injured. That's like our top 3 highest goalscorers in the team, now tell me how you want take perform. There's still Arthur with nagging fitness issues. When the main creatives and scorers of the team is plagued with varying degrees of injury, how you want to perform. undecided

See ehn baba, the problems yakpa no be small. Na everybody get issues. grin

Last last na everybody get issues but some people get ace for their sleeves, it used to be the refs and Messi (to an extent) before but recently it has been Messi

Na God's grace we use dey drag league with Una this season tbh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

Well, i have not said anything about Feminism to elicit the comment you made above. So, i don't know where it is coming from.

However, from all i have been reading you write about it, you obviously don't know what it means...or you think you know, but you are not making sense to everyone else who knows what Feminism actually is.

It's just an honest observation bro. Maybe you should take your time and go back to understanding what Feminism is, and then you will be able to stop drawing parallels, correlations and comparisons where none exists!
so what do u think feminism is abt? We all learn, d0n't we?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2020
Emmynator:

Women of today are the ones undermining feminism the most. There is a difference between equality, equity and fairness. All the call for equality is misguided, not to mention those who have made it their duty to hate men and try to pull men down. Feminism was never about men vs women, it was about improving the position of women. Men joined in the fight so it was never a gender war.
Please loud it... grin
Feminism has always been about equality and fairness.
All this movie SJW nonsense is just media houses cashing in on it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

different title holders jare, check am

Modified.. someone has already helped me grin cheesy

Modified again...soomany people doing the lord's work while i was away cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I see all of yall smiley cool
yeye :-D so na epl no c0me get many title holderz ehn? Check this thing, the epl has never g0ne in 5 c0nsecutive seas0ns with a 2 horse race in the league. But bros, ask me who go win la liga next seas0n, i will say it's either RM or barca. But u can't say the same for epl. Next seas0n, it could be Lfc and chelsea or man city and chelsea or evert0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:
Please loud it... grin Feminism has always been about equality and fairness. All this movie SJW nonsense is just media houses cashing in on it.
then what did i say?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:13am On Jun 18, 2020
SMUAG:

Put it this way, epl have better packaging and marketing...
For me, Laliga is a superior league to epl, cause I don't see any team in epl that can easily compete with Real Madrid and Barca consistently for many seasons. Even their so called average teams there will flock or compete with epl top teams any day anytime
Loud it bro.

EPL is just as overrated as it's teams! For all their shenanigans and "we are the best team charade," they have only won UCL 4 times since 2000 ( 20yrs).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:15am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

Please loud it... grin
Feminism has always been about equality and fairness.
All this movie SJW nonsense is just media houses cashing in on it.
remember emmynator was affirming what i said. N0w go bk to the discussi0n with thekingishere. I've always made same asserti0n, n0w what the fvck is myopic in what i said?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

add blackburn rovers and leeds to that.
To the year 2030 abi 2089? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:
To the year 2030 abi 2089? grin
the deportivo u menti0ned was which year? The 2000s right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

yeye :-D so na epl no c0me get many title holderz ehn? Check this thing, the epl has never g0ne in 5 c0nsecutive seas0ns with a 2 horse race in the league. But bros, ask me who go win la liga next seas0n, i will say it's either RM or barca. But u can't say the same for epl. Next seas0n, it could be Lfc and chelsea or man city and chelsea or evert0n.

So what does it now equate? NADA bruh....the EPL isn't as tough as La Liga at all

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

so what do u think feminism is abt? We all learn, d0n't we?

"The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

Another misinformed comment.

Try and take your time to visit finished League tables of LALIGA using the same 5yr tagline you used for EPL.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

So what does it now equate? NADA bruh....the EPL isn't as tough as La Liga at all
n0body go c0ndemn im mama f0od na. This argument began when u a RM fan and abduleez a barca fan claimed inc0nsistency, then i w0ndered if both of u were inc0nsistent, why then has no other la liga team taken advantage of it to top the table? That's the crust of the argument. In 2015-16, man city, lfc, man u, chelsea weren't c0nsistent and a relegati0n threatened leicester the prior seas0n t0ok advantage of it to snatch the league. We should have seen that happening with la liga na. I even r0otd for Atm to steal the title sef yet no team can outwit a weak madrid and barca. I just pray man city and napoli do the magic for me in august. The kind laugh wey i go laugh una ehn.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

remember emmynator was affirming what i said. N0w go bk to the discussi0n with thekingishere. I've always made same asserti0n, n0w what the fvck is myopic in what i said?
You assign Feminist inferences to things not related to feminism bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

the deportivo u menti0ned was which year? The 2000s right?
La Liga winner 2000.
You already know the league season starts the previous year.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

"The advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes."

Minemrys post: It's showing the importance of w0men and the balance they bring to society, hence the advocati0n for equality.
i am guessing u missed those words in my resp0nse to thekingishere didn't u?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

n0body go c0ndemn im mama f0od na. This argument began when u a RM fan and abduleez a barca fan claimed inc0nsistency, then i w0ndered if both of u were inc0nsistent, why then has no other la liga team taken advantage of it to top the table? That's the crust of the argument. In 2015-16, man city, lfc, man u, chelsea weren't c0nsistent and a relegati0n threatened leicester the prior seas0n t0ok advantage of it to snatch the league. We should have seen that happening with la liga na. I even r0otd for Atm to steal the title sef yet no team can outwit a weak madrid and barca. I just pray man city and napoli do the magic for me in august. The kind laugh wey i go laugh una ehn.

we were talking about our weakness in relation to previous seasons..even ATM is not as good as they normally are(check where they are on the table) it's a Domino effect

But they were still able to beat a high flying Liverpool (EPL's best)

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:

You assign Feminist inferences to things not related to feminism bro.
like what exactly?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

i am guessing u missed those words in my resp0nse to thekingishere didn't u?
But Feminism isn't about showing the importance of women na...

You see, you already got it wrong from the start.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

we were talking about our weakness in relation to previous seasons..even ATM is not as good as they normally are(check where they are on the table) it's a Domino effect

But they were still able to beat a high flying Liverpool (EPL's best)
lol, bros e do u oh :-D they didn't beat me. We already w0n the game. We were the better team till our crazy keeper adrian san miguel brought them to the game. Plus, they sc0red a goal at h0me due to our negligence. U can't watch that game and h0nestly say we lost that game bro. Bros, be sincere, we no try? We no suppose go quarter final?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2020
IamMichael:
But Feminism isn't about showing the importance of women na...
You see, you already got it wrong from the start.
really?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

like what exactly?
Like this.

isn't feminism all abt independent, str0ng w0men capable of doing her thing? Bk in the days, we didn't have characterz as such bt the advent of the m0vement brought this. WW is easily a feminist ic0n. The problem with feminism is that it's easily misunderst0od. WW just like supes projects hope, projects feminism. Ofcos, just cos diana is str0ng doesn't make her a feminist, but the fact that she uses said strength to show the imp0rtance of w0men to society and in the case of this m0vie, in stopping the war, makes her a feminist. In this case, her acti0ns pr0m0te feminism. It's n0t abt going round measuring dicks with men that means feminism or hyping the female gender while bashing men. It's showing the importance of w0men and the balance they bring to society, hence the advocati0n for equality. The film did that through the imagery of the amaz0ns, diana's acti0ns and alot in the film. It portrayed an intelligent w0man, who is proud of who she is, c0nfident, str0ng and capable to show her worth. That's feminism. And patty got that right. This is what batw0man, ghost busterz and brie lars0n didn't get. S0mehow BoP also got it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

lol, bros e do u oh :-D they didn't beat me. We already w0n the game. We were the better team till our crazy keeper adrian san miguel brought them to the game. Plus, they sc0red a goal at h0me due to our negligence. U can't watch that game and h0nestly say we lost that game bro. Bros, be sincere, we no try? We no suppose go quarter final?

Lmaooooooooo grin grin wtf is this grin grin from Karius now it's Adrian grin grin just accept the loss and move on bro a loss is a loss grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by IamMichael(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

really?
The summary of what Feminism means is that no one should be discriminated against based on their gender. It's as simple as that!

Feminism is just a specific tagline from the word "Discrimination".
Men ascribe to being feminist because===> no one should be discriminated against based on their gender.

Let your line of thoughts be guided by the above. That way, you don't loose sight of the real thing and stop pandering to Hollywood feminist büllshit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Lmaooooooooo grin grin wtf is this grin grin from Karius now it's Adrian grin grin just accept the loss and move on bro a loss is a loss grin grin
guy, talk ur church mind, who was the better team?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Minemrys:

guy, talk ur church mind, who was the better team?

Athletico Madrid
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
pu7pl3:

Athletico Madrid
mtcheww. Make God jux do am for man city against madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.