Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,416 members, 7,846,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1249662 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by johnyace(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Una no dey tire for this WW84 argument because I don tire to dey see epistles of people saying the same thing over and over again
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
I thought you were mad, but guess what, I'm mad too, come let's both be mad. Kaycee7 my brother. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Zoe does seem like the promiscuous type, but she's a beautiful actress never the less.
chai Purple see our spec, petite and portable.

CharlyCaruso fc cheesy tongue kiss

I'm not sold on her as Catwoman though. I get Halle Berry Catwoman vibes from her. Maybe because I liked the version on Gotham the best.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
This made me laugh, I’m still laughing grin
this is a joke right? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Spiky mf looks scary
the way de d modify steppenwolf e go soon look like Optimus prime grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2021
100naira:
chai Purple see our spec, petite and portable.

CharlyCaruso fc cheesy tongue kiss

I'm not sold on her as Catwoman though. I get Halle Berry Catwoman vibes from her. Maybe because I liked the version on Gotham the best.

Lol, yea she is my spec but I'm not looking that way yet as I'm still with Charly grin

I've not seen Gotham, but I think Zoë would do well as Catwoman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Progenix:

They presently still working on the writing. Ava and Tom King working their a$$ off to probably give us a honest and true depiction of the Apokoliptians and New Genysis Lore.

Ava is focusing on the emotional, sympathetic, inter-personal relations and communication part of it. While King is focusing primarily on the core of the story and delivery. They wanna give fans and general audience a true crowd pleaser without much compromise (I hope).

Writing should be finished latest by probably mid-year June. Then we can hear some casting news. Its really a long gestating project.
Okay, thanks

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2021
100naira:
this is a joke right? grin
It looks like one grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Any news about the New Gods movie?

It's still in development.

I believe that it was paused due to ZSJL since we are going to have two (if not more) Darkseids.

New gods is one of my highly anticipated movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2021
Get ready!! Trailer drops tomorrow cool

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Man this shît will be God-tier if it materialize to live action. cheesy shocked

Imagine the Justice League having to take down a Dark and Brutal Shazam. If this guy hands some heroes their as$3s I go happy. grin

At least I can dream since HBOMAX is trying to be a fan pleaser. cheesy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
More MAX NEWS. cheesy

But man why racial swapping core characters. undecided cry

Edited:
Yea well, an actor who looks exactly like Riz Ahmad color code won't be bad. cheesy Or even his looks.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Get ready!! Trailer drops tomorrow cool
I like how they are using subzero as the face of mortal kombat again, Mr "get over here" will be jealous.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheCreatorVerse: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Progenix:
More MAX NEWS. cheesy

But man why racial swapping core characters. undecided cry

Edited:
Yea well, an actor who looks exactly like Riz Ahmad color code won't be bad. cheesy Or even his looks.
I'm hoping it doesn't get watered down Lucifer.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
I like how they are using subzero as the face of mortal kombat again, Mr "get over here" will be jealous.
Scorpion is the default face of MK cheesy he can’t be jealous

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Progenix:
Man this shît will be God-tier if it materialize to live action. cheesy shocked

Imagine the Justice League having to take down a Dark and Brutal Shazam. If this guy hands some heroes their as$3s I go happy. grin

At least I can dream since HBOMAX is trying to be a fan pleaser. cheesy

Another dumpster fire like Shazam?? No thanks!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Scorpion is still the face of MK.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by VerifiedStalin: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
This made me laugh, I’m still laughing grin

shocked shocked

I hope this is true. grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

shocked shocked

I hope this is true. grin grin
I’m not sure it is cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Humour

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Nickshrapnel:
Humour
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Let’s Go

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Progenix: 1:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Dr Fate ?? shocked

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 2:45am On Feb 18, 2021
°°°°

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
They undergo training to become proficient and certified on that model, not because they're completely clueless on how to operate.
The Ethiopian Airways crash of 2019 (which I assume is what you're talking about) was caused by design flaws on the Boeing 737 Max and not by any fault of the pilots.

You know the jet is not an artifact, right? It was a vehicle in use. I mean, they literally passed the hangar on their way there.
This, I'll concede, was conveniently for plot.
i'll admit that airplane thingy was c0ntrived. Museum aircrafts aren't operati0nal, lol. It's in the mistakes or g0ofs secti0n on imdb.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
So I downloaded Justice League 2017 to rewatch. At the starting, it showed that Parademons have already been on earth before Stepphenwolf arrived. From where did they come from? The human motherbox in StarLabs?
that scene was written by whed0n n0t on the original script. Hence the flaw.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2021
Minemrys:

i'll admit that airplane thingy was c0ntrived. Museum aircrafts aren't operati0nal, lol. It's in the mistakes or g0ofs secti0n on imdb.
The aircraft wasn't antique. There's a reason it was sitting in a literal runway. It was a transport vehicle for the museum.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:

As a Sub-zero fan myself, I was delighted. Scorpion is just way too overhyped sef grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2021

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 100naira(m): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Cole Young is the face of this MK movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:22am On Feb 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
The aircraft wasn't antique. There's a reason it was sitting in a literal runway. It was a transport vehicle for the museum.
for the fact it's at the museum says it all. I d0n't think an operati0nal craft would be left sitting at a museum. Check the g0of secti0n at imdb, it's stated that the crafts in the smiths0nian aren't operati0nal.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Progenix:
Dr Fate ?? shocked

This guy didn't impress me as Jafar o.

They should cast someone better biko

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.