Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1297405 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
Mr man stop deceiving yourself when it comes to comic book sales and video games marvel stomps dc

but can't even name one notable video game marvel has produced. Typical fanboy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
Are you new? Spiderman has been trending since last week. What planet do you live on?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Are you new? Spiderman has been trending since last week. What planet do you live on?
great undecided didn't dissapoint. What else are they gonna gloat with? After nearly 5 years of delay the looooooong awaited ps4 game finally dropped. (Yawns) marvels biggest video game till date.

Injustice Gods amongst us
Arkham Knight
Injustice 2. These are hits mofo

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2018
he's been living under a rock

Kaycee7:
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2018
pryme:

I think that's what they were trying to do with God amongst Us (Justice League Alternate Dimension).
Like you said they need a reboot, cos Most franchise Characters have alot of fascinating story lines to offer.

The Justice league animated series was one of the best production I have seen so far.
They kept it tight smooth and left alot of lose ends for sequels or full story.

The Mistake DC made was to rush into Justice League coming off the failure of Batman vs Superman.
First timers will never be aware of the full potential and Adventures of each Justice League Characters.

The truth is they need a remake.
Dark knight was crap (in my own opinion because Batman can offer so much more).
Wonder Woman - Crap.
Superman - Crap (what were they trying to do with Zod?)
Aquaman -
Victor - the fools won't make a decent movie out of this one it's to rush him to JL.
Shazam - don't get me started.

After watching Infinity War, I watched Justice League there was a no contest between those two. Avengers was miles ahead of Justice League.

Let see, comparing the third installation of Avengers with the first installation of Justice league? How can you compare an established storyline with a storyline barely starting out? On what basis are you even doing the comparison?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pryme(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2018
TonySpike:

Let see, comparing the third installation of Avengers with the first installation of Justice league? How can you compare an established storyline with a storyline barely starting out? On what basis are you even doing the comparison?

DC was suppose to establish a story line before rushing to assemble Justice league. There is continuity in what Marvel is doing.
And for the record the first Avengers was better than this justice league. Check out their box office ratings on their release dates.

We are talking DC universe here (not its lower peers like Image Comics), so I expect more from them, they don't have any excuse.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
great undecided didn't dissapoint. What else are they gonna gloat with? After nearly 5 years of delay the looooooong awaited ps4 game finally dropped. (Yawns) marvels biggest video game till date.

Injustice Gods amongst us
Arkham Knight
Injustice 2. These are hits mofo
Is that how you want to play it?
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
Spiderman 2. These are hits as well, MOFO.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
I don taya for the guy matter

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Marvel Vs Capcom
Marvel Vs Capcom 2
Arkam knight and injustice rapes all those childish games you listed. Nobody plays Nintendo ds prick.
Mortal kombat vs dc universe
Dc unchained
Infinite Crisis. To shut you down
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
Arkam knight and injustice rapes all those childish games you listed. Nobody plays Nintendo ds prick.
Dc unchained
Who's this noob? Did I list any Nintendo exclusive? Spiderman is currently being shipped as a potential GOTY. None of the Injustice games can achieve the classic status of Marvel Vs Capcom 2.
X-Men: Mutant Academy
Marvel's Ultimate Alliance
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. To shut you up.

P.S: Seriously bruv, you're horrible at this. Quit before you insult yourself any further.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
Dc unchained

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
Dc unchained

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
Who's this noob? Did I list any Nintendo exclusive? Spiderman is currently being shipped as a potential GOTY. None of the Injustice games can achieve the classic status of Marvel Vs Capcom 2.

P.S: Seriously bruv, you're horrible at this. Quit before you insult yourself any further.
The dude never play any of the game he listed

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2018
Shittaakeem:

The dude never play any of the game he listed
I don't even think he's a gamer. Listing critically and commercially failed games "to shut me down." I laugh in Kryptonian. Probably just did a lazy search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:

games for fanboys. Jeez how can I even explain this for your iq. The only big name there is spiderman ps4. Nothing else but crap. You can hardly find any joey who hasn't played or hard of arkham series or injustice or mk vs dc universe.
If your -9 IQ still can't understand please Holla so we can now leave the quality debate and make this about sheer numbers. So I'll murder you with the number of dc games yo funny asss has never even heard off
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
games for fanboys. Jeez how can I even explain this for your iq. The only big name there is spiderman ps4. Nothing else but crap. You can hardly find any joey who hasn't played or hard of arkham series or injustice or mk vs dc universe.
If your -9 IQ still can't understand please Holla so we can now leave the quality debate and make this about sheer numbers. So I'll murder you with the number of dc games yo funny asss has never even heard off
You're a kid if you don't know X-Men: Mutant Academy.
You're not a gamer if you don't know the Marvel Vs Capcom Series.
I dare you to list other DC games apart from Arkham and Injustice. We'll compare them with other Marvel games apart from Marvel Vs Capcom and Spiderman. Let's see which company has more successful games.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
You're a kid if you don't know X-Men: Mutant Academy.
You're not a gamer if you don't know the Marvel Vs Capcom Series.
I dare you to list other DC games apart from Arkham and Injustice. We'll compare them with other Marvel games apart from Marvel Vs Capcom and Spiderman. Let's see which company has more successful games.
infinite crisis. Young justice legacy, DC Universe online, mortal kombat Vs DC universe, superman returns undecided
Like I said -9 IQ
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
No Marvel game has or ever will win game of the year. Mark these words fools
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Marvel and dc dey where dem dey dey make money.. Una dey here dey argue.. The hate on marvel tho..

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
infinite crisis. Young justice legacy, DC Universe online, mortal kombat Vs DC universe, superman returns undecided
Like I said -9 IQ
X-Men: Legends
Guardians of The Galaxy: The Telltale Series
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Deadpool

P.S: Where are the games I haven't heard of? Thought you said you'll list games I haven't heard of before.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:
You would think that in the age of Google, people wouldn't be insulting themselves by displaying lazy ignorance.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is a GOTY winner.
Can you sink any lower than this?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
WaywardSon:

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2018
WaywardSon:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=MJBOLT post=71358933][/quote] cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2018
who's the loser? you got schooled grin go and hide your face

WaywardSon:
cool

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
who's the loser? you got schooled grin go and hide your face

realised how far you guys have gone in playing games. Im just a regular gamer who balances life and other things. I've played injustice and Arkham series and recognised these as games that appeal to mainstream gamers not zealous fanboys. To be honest I've not even played the other DC titles i listed here. They are way to linear and appeal to hardcore fans. If we really wanted to list we could've gone way into the 90's with games from both companies. But my point is that until spiderman ps4 came out (which btw I take back my utterances. It's a great game with good mechanics. And I'm planning to order) DC Has been in the driving seat with recognizable games that appealed to everyone. Just my 2 cents
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2018
keep consoling yourself grin

WaywardSon:
realised how far you guys have gone in playing games. Im just a regular gamer who balances life and other things. I've played injustice and Arkham series and recognised these as games that appeal to mainstream gamers not zealous fanboys. To be honest I've not even played the other DC titles i listed here. They are way to linear and appeal to hardcore fans. If we really wanted to list we could've gone way into the 90's with games from both companies. But my point is that until spiderman ps4 came out (which btw I take back my utterances. It's a great game with good mechanics. And I'm planning to order) DC Has been in the driving seat with recognizable games that appealed to everyone. Just my 2 cents
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2018
WaywardSon:
4 titles in a series staring the same character. That's your definition of being in the driver's seat.
You're not even a regular gamer. You're just a FIFA/PES player who occasionally plays action games. A regular gamer would know about Marvel Vs Capcom, or even Deadpool. A mainstream gamer would know about the Telltales GOTG and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
The DC titles you listed aren't linear. They sucked. Big time. Except DC Universe Online and MK Vs DC. Those were good games. Due to your ignorance of video games, you probably just posted whatever you found on the internet. You couldn't even list Telltales' Batman and Justice League Heroes. You're just a Jon Snow in this field, bro.
*Drops mic*
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by WaywardSon(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Kaycee7:
4 titles in a series staring the same character. That's your definition of being in the driver's seat.
You're not even a regular gamer. You're just a FIFA/PES player who occasionally plays action games. A regular gamer would know about Marvel Vs Capcom, or even Deadpool. A mainstream gamer would know about the Telltales GOTG and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.
The DC titles you listed aren't linear. They sucked. Big time. Except DC Universe Online and MK Vs DC. Those were good games. Due to your ignorance of video games, you probably just posted whatever you found on the internet. You couldn't even list Telltales' Batman and Justice League Heroes. You're just a Jon Snow in this field, bro.
*Drops mic*
mic drop achievement unlocked. You sound so juvenile. You've won the cup fanboy

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
WaywardSon:
mic drop achievement unlocked. You sound so juvenile. You've won the cup fanboy
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Gmajor(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2018
Speaking about games, who come up with the storyline with DC games?
I remember watching the gameplay of injustice on YouTube, and I couldn't help but notice that the storyline of the game is way better than the justice league movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.