Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227217 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
misky2000:
Breaking news: Aquaman has just opened this weekend in China to the sum of 95million dollars, that what BVS got in it entire run in China and WW grossed 90 million in it entire run
95M tongue tongue tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Minemrys:

lol. Funny en0ugh, it's films like shazam that perform well at the BO. I hope it does, who kn0ws, it might reignite faith in MOS 2. Aquaman? Don't count ur eggs before they hatch. We all said same for JL, BVS and suicide squad, n0w s0me troll is m0cking us with that fact. Wait till it does so before we react. Damage Control, you know. Learnt alot of lessons from WB and am humbled by trolls as it is.
I'm still here stockpiling arms for use in the year 2020

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
TonySpike:

I think Aquaman had great chances of reaching $1 billion. I have no faith in Shazam; it looks like one of those cheap CW shows produced by Greg Berlanti.

See them coming out with Ash on their heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Funny enough, I'm more interested in Shazam. There is something offbeat about it that's attracting.

So you still dey after all your calumny? Shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Afobear:

See them coming out with Ash on their heads
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
misky2000:
Breaking news: Aquaman has just opened this weekend in China to the sum of 95million dollars, that what BVS got in it entire run in China and WW grossed 90 million in it entire run

Aquaman is not only DC highest earner at China opening weekend, it is also the highest earner for WB.

This movie has the potentials to earn $300m from China alone.

If Aquaman replicates China success in USA and other major countries, it could become the highest grossing DC movie since TDK trilogy.

That would be one hell of a surprise shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
BlackManta:

Aquaman is not only DC highest earner at China opening weekend, it is also the highest earner for WB.

This movie has the potentials to earn $300m from China alone.

If Aquaman replicates China success in USA and other major countries, it could become the highest grossing DC movie since TDK trilogy.

That would be one hell of a surprise shocked

I just watched an extended version of Aquaman v Orm fight under water on Stephen Colbert show... Epic!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Arthur vs Orm battle in Atlantis...

The scene is very short but it reminds me of Matrix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p-UF7kDzrs
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
philfearon:

I just watched an extended version of Aquaman v Orm fight under water on Stephen Colbert show... Epic!!!

No more saying Marvel is shit ? Lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Minemrys:

lol. Funny en0ugh, it's films like shazam that perform well at the BO. I hope it does, who kn0ws, it might reignite faith in MOS 2. Aquaman? Don't count ur eggs before they hatch. We all said same for JL, BVS and suicide squad, n0w s0me troll is m0cking us with that fact. Wait till it does so before we react. Damage Control, you know. Learnt alot of lessons from WB and am humbled by trolls as it is.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by misky2000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Who has watched the Arrowverse Elseworld crossover part one on flash

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
misky2000:

DC CW shows? I stopped watching them a long time ago. The only decent show there is Legends of Tomorrow, I even stopped watching it long ago.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
TonySpike:

DC CW shows? I stopped watching them a long time ago. The only decent show there is Legends of Tomorrow, I even stopped watching it long ago.
nice one
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
misky2000:

I thought Flash was supposed to air on Tuesday.

Titans is my favorite DC show right now but I keep up with a few of the ones on CW just because of the crossover.

Last year crossover was really good.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

I thought Flash was supposed to air on Tuesday.

Titans is my favorite DC show right now but I keep up with a few of the ones on CW just because of the crossover.

Last year crossover was really good.

Titan is a really good show with zero corniness and humour. A typical theme you would get in a Snyder movie. Now that's what I love not DC CW shows.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
So Randall Park is even in Aquaman... Wow, i so love that dudes funny acting... Always killing it!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
philfearon:
So Randall Park is even in Aquaman... Wow, i so love that dudes funny acting... Always killing it!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
misky2000:
i have. And i love it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
Minemrys:

i have. And i love it.
and I love you for all your Yeye talks

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Minemrys:

i have. And i love it.
DC fans always loving nonsense.
Aquaman 95M tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
misky2000:

My prayer is for it to surpass the $1bn mark. Shikena
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Minemrys:

Forget, if aqua man end up a huge success in China then it will make likely hit $1bn. The only mistake the dummies in WB and DC studios continue to make is not paying online critics and influencers to market their film positively. That's what marvel and Disney do.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by finalboss(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by finalboss(m): 12:10am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:14am On Dec 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

My prayer is for it to surpass the $1bn mark. Shikena
easy oh.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:17am On Dec 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Forget, if aqua man end up a huge success in China then it will make likely hit $1bn. The only mistake the dummies in WB and DC studios continue to make is not paying online critics and influencers to market their film positively. That's what marvel and Disney do.
are we sure disney does that?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

DC fans can't just accept defeat. 95M tongue tongue. Aquaman making 1 billion hahahahah next joke please

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2018
Minemrys:

are we sure disney does that?
Everyone do it!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2018
philfearon:

Everyone do it!
it doesn't mean WB must do it. If they focus on just making films that stand a test of time, they'd need n0t bribe any0ne. DC has the capability of producing great films if WB wants it. And its n0t the critics or marvel that'll prevent them fr0m doing that. It's WB.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2018
Minemrys:

it doesn't mean WB must do it. If they focus on just making films that stand a test of time, they'd need n0t bribe any0ne. DC has the capability of producing great films if WB wants it. And its n0t the critics or marvel that'll prevent them fr0m doing that. It's WB.
Everything needs hype...
It's the hype that sells the stories!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2018
Aquaman currently grossing $107m+ in China at the moment!!! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 11:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Thanos patiently bookmarking things for future snap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.