Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1230578 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Minemrys:

3 likes as of now for this comment. I kn0w those 3. Mjbolt, shittaakeem, hulk419...lol.
hulk419? Simple copy and paste is difficult for you.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
hulk616:
hulk419? Simple copy and paste is difficult for you.
as them tel u say i be copy cat na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
So, i just watched aquaman again and watching Aquaman in a very clear HD version is so cool.

Nigerian cinemas are just wack. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
So, i just watched aquaman again and watching Aquaman in a very clear HD version is so cool.

I recently watched it again too and I noticed that the scene where Arthur and Mera were on a boat, Mera was playing the sound track "Everything I Need" with her flute... So cool, don't know if anyone noticed this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

it's because you can control your brightness. Stop blaming Nigerian cinemas.
Even in HDD version Aquaman is still trash

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Treyknowles(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
hulk616:
it's because you can control your brightness. Stop blaming Nigerian cinemas.
Even in HDD version Aquaman is still trash
Guy,dont you ever get tired of marketing your lack of intelligence?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Black Canary and the cast of Birds of Prey

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lh19:

another trash movie loading I hope WB won't cancel it

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lh19:

look at how everything is dark.

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lh19:

I hope the Victor Zsasz here is just as badass as the one I watched in Gotham.

BTW the movie only started production, they are just testing cameras here. I doubt this is the official look.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
BlackManta:

I hope the Victor Zsasz here is just as badass as the one I watched in Gotham.

BTW the movie only started production, they are just testing cameras here. I doubt this is the official look.
that's what they say every time. Bird of trash

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
hulk616:
You know that movie is set up in Gotham City and we all know what goes on in batcity.
Not every movie should be warm and fuzzy. So run along with your childish marvel mentality that thinks that all superheroes has a fairytale life. If you think that I am lying ask Thor about the end of Asgard (Ragnarok). Making jokes instead of setting up a plan to save his people.

On a plus side I have some comic book I would recommend you to read to know that life is not that easy for heroes too.

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
hulk616:
You know that movie is set up in Gotham City and we all know what goes on in batcity.
Not every movie should be warm and fuzzy. So run along with your childish marvel mentality that thinks that all superheroes has a fairytale life. If you think that I am lying ask Thor about the end of Asgard (Ragnarok). Making jokes instead of setting up a plan to save his people.

On a plus side I have some comic book I would recommend you to read to know that life is not that easy for heroes too.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
iuwe:

read it since last year trash stories from #1 to #3 by Tom king

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
hulk616:
read it since last year trash stories from #1 to #3 by Tom king
Wow trash you said. Do you know that comic book was to help those with sucidal tendencies realize that their actions will hurt those whom they leave behind more. Wow like I said before not all comics should be warm and fuzzy. Maybe you should reread it again and you might see the hidden message. Peace
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
iuwe:

Wow trash you said. Do you know that comic book was to help those with sucidal tendencies realize that their actions will hurt those whom they leave behind more. Wow like I said before not all comics should be warm and fuzzy. Maybe you should reread it again and you might see the hidden message. Peace
what nonsense message, Tom king is just killing characters, nonsense DC also killed Nightwing. The DCEU is now affecting the comic book. Marvel killing it in comic book with immortal hulk, avengers, spiderman

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin I like this hulk616 guy, anytime I see his comment I go just dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
austine5n6:
grin grin I like this hulk616 guy, anytime I see his comment I go just dey laugh grin
I m not funny I just telling DC fans the truth , heores in crisis is trash, Aquaman is trash and bird of prey is another trash waiting for them in 2020.
From 2019 and beyond, LAWMA has lot of work to do in DCEU. The trash to be toooooo much

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
austine5n6:

I recently watched it again too and I noticed that the scene where Arthur and Mera were on a boat, Mera was playing the sound track "Everything I Need" with her flute... So cool, don't know if anyone noticed this.

Yeah, noticed it too.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eyedea(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Stop replying the troll and it will go away.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
Eyedea:
Stop replying the troll and it will go away.

Exactly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lh19:

This movie is going to be a hit with the way its going.

Currently, Margot Robbie aka Harley quin has over 15m followers on Instagram and several of them are dying to watch the movie.

This image she posted on her Instagram page already has over 2m likes. shocked

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Currently, Margot Robbie aka Harley quin has over 15m followers on Instagram and several of them are dying to watch the movie.

Ai the movie would be a hit financially because it's budget is just 60m and it's all female cast would actually help it in this SJW era
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I am feeling a little bit skeptical about the movie. It looks way to feminist

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2019
iuwe:

I am feeling a little bit skeptical about the movie. It looks way to feminist

There is no need to fret on the movie. Harley quin, huntress, black canary have always been loved by fans from the comics and animations, especially Harley quin. So we are just seeing our beloved female characters together in a movie.

Of recent, there has been a lot of female movies being rolled out and with the look of things, more will still be rolled out.

I am glad that Margot Robbie and other female characters in this movie don't have any feminist issues (atleast, i havent read any) or issues with males or white men in real life unlike brie Larson who is portraying captain marvel and has openly attacked white men.

So, not much of a feminist issue in this. It will make its cash and fans will love it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Lh19:

Ai the movie would be a hit financially because it's budget is just 60m and it's all female cast would actually help it in this SJW era

Women ti take over. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Women ti take over. grin

Aswear 2020 is DC's year for women grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

There is no need to fret on the movie. Harley quin, huntress, black canary have always been loved by fans from the comics and animations, especially Harley quin. So we are just seeing our beloved female characters together in a movie.

Of recent, there has been a lot of female movies being rolled out and with the look of things, more will still be rolled out.

I am glad that Margot Robbie and other female characters in this movie don't have any feminist issues (atleast, i havent read any) or issues with males or white men in real life unlike brie Larson who is portraying captain marvel and has openly attacked white men.

So, not much of a feminist issue in this. It will make its cash and fans will love it.
JL was already been loved by fans but it still flopped. Batman and Superman was loved by fans to but still flopped.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Lh19:

Aswear 2020 is DC's year for women grin
and also for trash takers aka LAWMA

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

having 15m fans doesn't translate to success. How come we are having a birds of prey film before a Flash film? Me, am n0t interested in that film. I could care less.
As a PLUS, Zack Snyder's next m0vie is for netflix. Am glad he's m0ving past the dceu. Time to rein in his talents.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Minemrys:

having 15m fans doesn't translate to success. How come we are having a birds of prey film before a Flash film? Me, am n0t interested in that film. I could care less.
As a PLUS, Zack Snyder's next m0vie is for netflix. Am glad he's m0ving past the dceu. Time to rein in his talents.
I think it's time you left the dceu. This your Snyder fetish has gone way beyond. As usual, I don't expect you to be interested in this.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Minemrys:

Just hope the new film is decent, if not...

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.