Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1232796 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
they are not dark now undecided compared to DCeased, X-Men,

Did you read them at all What Azrael did to Bruce's head or was it the superman own...really dark shiit bruh

I'm feeling all the X-Men instalments now tho...I didn't expect prof to die but I know he will come back before Pennyworth...and krakoa having sex with another island was just rad cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
he is a coward. And he is making wrestling boring like swamp thing

K
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So, you didn't know that people actually complained about the seven deadly sins in Shazam? You didn't know that they complained about how dark it was for sivana to throw his own brother out from the highest floor in the building?

Even Aquaman had that horror element of surprise when the trench showed up.

How many people complained about the horrors of war in captain America?
ip so facto, loki was horrific t0o, c0nsidering he killed thor with the destroyer, oops. Hela even blinded her brother, or how yellow jacket killed harmless animals in antman. Oga, u are just bringing up things to support ur argument. No one c0mplained abt the 7 deadly sins. Those things were even funny. And sivana didn't do worse c0mpared to the mandarin in ir0n man 3. Those dc films i pointd out, are no different fr0m mcu films. Evident fr0m how critics described them. They were pop c0rn flicks and forgettable. Joker is the only one that's different as at n0w. 'fun and entertaining' that's just it. N0thing nerve racking in them. Forget the dc sentiment. WB went the marvel way with w0nder w0man, jl, aquaman and shazam. They even said it with the hiring of geoff johns and the rest. "we want to make films that are fun for the audience" that was what they said repeatedly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Minemrys:

ip so facto, loki was horrific t0o, c0nsidering he killed thor with the destroyer, oops. Hela even blinded her brother, or how yellow jacket killed harmless animals in antman. Oga, u are just bringing up things to support ur argument. No one c0mplained abt the 7 deadly sins. Those things were even funny. And sivana didn't do worse c0mpared to the mandarin in ir0n man 3. Those dc films i pointd out, are no different fr0m mcu films. Evident fr0m how critics described them. They were pop c0rn flicks and forgettable. Joker is the only one that's different as at n0w. 'fun and entertaining' that's just it. N0thing nerve racking in them. Forget the dc sentiment. WB went the marvel way with w0nder w0man, jl, aquaman and shazam. They even said it with the hiring of geoff johns and the rest. "we want to make films that are fun for the audience" that was what they said repeatedly.

I agree with you except for wonder Woman...there is no MCU movie like that
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Did you read them at all What Azrael did to Bruce's head or was it the superman own...really dark shiit bruh

I'm feeling all the X-Men instalments now tho...I didn't expect prof to die but I know he will come back before Pennyworth...and krakoa having sex with another island was just rad cool
that's was dark

Thank you grin
Death in Marvel is now trash because X-Men can now resurrect anybody. That krakoa was lipsrsealed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:
Finally cool

OMG!! shocked

Finally, we are moving forward guys. Just as I always told you. Just relax and believe.

DC is great again cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Minemrys:

Bros, instead of dragging and making unnecessary arguments, why don't you just check google. undecided

There have been several articles about the horror in Shazam. Several people complained about it on Twitter although the complaint was still positive.

Coming here to say that those DC films are just like MCU films is just laughable.

I won't be surprised if you say TDK and TDKR are similar to MCU movies. SMH

I still maintain my stance that those movies are nothing like MCU movies.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

OMG!! shocked

Finally, we are moving forward guys. Just as I always told you. Just relax and believe.

DC is great again cool

Raalslghul might/will soon get MoS2 I'm confident

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:
Finally cool

I hope y'all can see that I was right when I said most DC movie announcement comes from 3rd parties before WB. cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
that's was dark

Thank you grin
Death in Marvel is now trash because X-Men can now resurrect anybody. That krakoa was lipsrsealed

I'm anticipating that marauders #2 that has been my best of all the X-Men series so far with shadowcat stealing the show
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

He is not the only one waiting for that announcement bro, I can’t wait to hear of it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I hope y'all can see that I was right when I said most DC movie announcement comes from 3rd parties before WB. cool

It's Skseries that was arguing with you that time angry grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

MOS2 is sure.

WB/DC just needs to put things in order.

So, 2021 is going to mad with a lot of superhero films.

We have The Batman, SS2, BA, and also a DC animation.

I just hope there is space for a DC black film. The joker has kick starter it, they should continue with it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

It's Skseries that was arguing with you that time angry grin

I tire for the guy then.

Atleast, we now see who is right.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
He is not the only one waiting for that announcement bro, I can’t wait to hear of it

Don't worry we will get it...even if the title isn't MoS2 I know cavill is still supes smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nickshrapnel:

Infact, once that announcement is made, everywhere will shake

Twitter is currently on fire with Black Adam announcement.

I also love as they out it along Avatar movie.

Disney thinks they can just hold all December slots to a ransom
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

MOS2 is sure.

WB/DC just needs to put things in order.

So, 2021 is going to mad with a lot of superhero films.

We have The Batman, SS2, BA, and also a DC animation.

I just hope there is space for a DC black film. The joker has kick starter it, they should continue with it

What movie do you think would/should be next on that DC black label?? I think they should continue with villains/anti heroes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Infact, once that announcement is made, everywhere will shake

Twitter is currently on fire with Black Adam announcement.

I also love as they out it along Avatar movie.

Disney thinks they can just hold all December slots to a ransom

grin grin You and Disney grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

What movie do you think would/should be next on that DC black label?? I think they should continue with villains/anti heroes

They should do a character study .movie either on The Riddler, Ra'salghul, Lex Luther or Freeze.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin You and Disney grin grin

Na fire for fire. cheesy

I love the way WB is giving it to them as e dey hot
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

They should do a character study .movie either on The Riddler, Ra'salghul, Lex Luther or Freeze.

I dig that Ra's movie cool cool we will get to see Talia and the league if Shadows at their best....or maybe a movie about the court of owls
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:
Finally cool

So we are getting 3 DC films in 2021 shocked

Suicide Squad
Batman
Black Adam

Mad oo shocked
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
BlackManta:

So we are getting 3 DC films in 2021 shocked

Suicide Squad
Batman
Black Adam

Mad oo shocked

Believe that!! And some animations +tons of series via HBO max...

Everywhere content

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm anticipating that marauders #2 that has been my best of all the X-Men series so far with shadowcat stealing the show
even DC writers are praising Jonathan Hickman grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

Well, a Lobo movie will be nice or constantine
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Well, a Lobo movie will be nice or constantine

Bruuuuuuuh...your head is there cool

Lobo would be maad

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
hulk616:
even DC writers are praising Jonathan Hickman grin

The man has really tried...I hope the next person doesn't come and spoil it...

Have you read that blackest night? I plan on reading it this night
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Bros, instead of dragging and making unnecessary arguments, why don't you just check google. undecided

There have been several articles about the horror in Shazam. Several people complained about it on Twitter although the complaint was still positive.

Coming here to say that those DC films are just like MCU films is just laughable.

how is TDK similar to mcu films? Am n0t the one arguing. U are. Mcu films are kn0wn for their over the top fun, 0ne liners, and simplistic plotline that's all t0o predictable. Just tell me, wasn't aquaman predictable, filled with 0ne liners, fun and f0rgettable? What was so nerve racking abt it aside its cgi?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

bloggerz would always write things for clicks. There wasn't anything scary abt the 7 sins. I asked u, were u frightened by them? U didn't answer the questi0n. U must be frightened by s0mething b4 u tag it h0rrific. Forget sentiment, jor. I am a dc guy, and to be h0nest all dc films prior to joker were very similar in style to mcu films. They were so forgettable, the plots simplistic, no twists that'd leave one asking questi0ns after having seen them. That's the essence of cinema, it has to leave in u s0me sense of wanting m0re, asking m0re while being satisfied. Those films didn't, but that doesn't mean they were bad.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

blackest night is one of my fav DC event
Read it 3years ago

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

I agree with you except for wonder Woman...there is no MCU movie like that
becos it was abt a w0man? Bro, the villain was mcu like, very forgettable. Even the plot t0o; simplistic and predictable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
pu7pl3:

he is now in charge of all X-Men books

Yes the story was undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.