Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,666 members, 7,862,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (8337 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emodeee:

jez wanna know.
somewhere around d globe undecided
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
y asking undecided
lol no be sambisa you base
tell ham
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

you be octopus?
What are the million things am curious to knw.. Lol me side bobo?.. Wen i wanted to upgrade her status to my "Rosalinda" chaii

Lol whose rosalinda? Hope say no b local ashawo
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Emodeee: 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
somewhere around d globe

wetin dey worry u? talk joorh. i knw say na nigeria u dey lah. whr in nigeria do u stay? kindly mention d area too.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol whose rosalinda? Hope say no b local ashawo
lmfao why are you scared.. You gat to truss me..
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

lmfao why are you scared.. You gat to truss me..

NL guys they fear me
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

NL guys they fear me
uhmn u knw me dont patronise ashiis
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emodeee:

wetin dey worry u? talk joorh. i knw say na nigeria u dey lah. whr in nigeria do u stay? kindly mention d area too.
I dey help u talk to mismossy u dey talk another tin undecided
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

shocked lala wallop dis guy head!! cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

Lol its true sha
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked

Hmm the girl that stole my man

How u dey
Lala247:

Hmm the girl that stole my man

How u dey
which man undecided cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
which man undecided cheesy

Nah two u don collect self
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:

Lol i dont want ti put it on a nicca he wont handle it ..
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Nah two u don collect self
no let us derail ooo cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
no let us derail ooo cheesy

Lol page 4 nothing more intereting on this thread .. Feel free to lipsrsealed

But come how u take do am
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
bae water i does now
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol page 4 nothing more intereting on this thread .. Feel free to lipsrsealed

But come how u take do am
what u talking about? cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

bae water i does now
u are asking me? cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
what u talking about? cheesy

Nvm
Anyway 2dice i catch u later hun .. Work time smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Nvm
u dey fear me? cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its true sha
@least to some xtent cheesy
btw wich one be 50shades of lala sad
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
u are asking me? cheesy
yels now sweerry yarn be better joor
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but look at the typos tho chai ..
Dat's the uniquness of the post
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Dat's the uniquness of the post

Chai nah love with all flaws
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

@least to some xtent cheesy
btw wich one be 50shades of lala sad

Lol its my book
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its my book
smiley tell me about it dear
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 007koolstar(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
jus fallin into one now..... she is in Kaduna now while am in Lagos, don't knw hw to kip up wit her. Hopin to find sum helpin tips or advice here!!!
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
author=007koolstar post=32931158]jus fallin into one now..... she is in
Kaduna now while am in Lagos, don't knw hw to kip up wit her. Hopin to
find sum helpin tips or advice here!!! [/quote] *Steady cumminication *Remove ur mind from the fact dt she might be cheating *Intimacy Phone call *Trust her and mak her trust u *Tell her swt word each time * keep teln her girls are hittn on u buh ur preservn ur self for her(u knw dose kin talk them na.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 007koolstar(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
@danbrownmf...... thanks a lot for the advise. appreciate
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
007koolstar:
@danbrownmf...... thanks a lot for the advise. appreciate
ur welcome bro.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) / Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.