Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (10045 Views)

Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM
what ar u trying to saycos we dnt get u

7 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
what ar u trying to saycos we dnt get u
SORRY FOR MY ERRORS Was typing with anger,so sorry if u dont get me
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
Uh....Can You Explain better!?

Make it slow this time?undecided

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by umehmj(m): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
one lesbian dey chyk am. kudos lady. let's say no to sodomy

9 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
SORRY FOR MY ERRORS Was typing with anger,so sorry if u dont get me
so sorry..who made u angry if i may ask
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Maxi112: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
what is it? sweedy?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
so sorry..who made u angry if i may ask
not really just ladies stuffs which i tried to cool off but she was coming strong at me
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
what is it? sweedy?
am having issue with some lez and am trying to be cool about it but not really working
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
undecided uuuuh... Joliyp Call the name of your lesbian admirer..
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm. Another drama.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2016
i can't even keep a gay or lesbian friend..gosh its disgusting most especially gays(may Oluwa help us all)

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by ggrin(f): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eva and Eva gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Maxi112: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
am having issue with some lez and am trying to be cool about it but not really working
hmmm! this is serious, hope u no d names of there moniker?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided uuuuh... Joliyp Call the name of your lesbian admirer..
hope yua not here to start another drama
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh....Can You Explain better!?

Make it slow this time?undecided

okay...i met her online and we exchanged no,everyday she calls and sound so caring not until when we met in person at my office only for her to be asking me out ..personnally i dislike wen same sex touch me cos it irritate me.i told her am not into lez but she kept strong at me
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
hope yua not here to start another dramai
i already told her in person no need of doing that for now
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
hmmm! this is serious, hope u no d names of there moniker?
dear i do
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
okay...i met her online and we exchanged no,everyday she calls and sound so caring not until when we met in person at my office only for her to be asking me out ..personnally i dislike wen same sex touch me cos it irritate me.i told her am not into lez but she kept strong at me
Oh!!!shockedshocked

This is strong!undecided

Uhm...Okay?
Since You've actually Warned Her and she deliberately doesn't Wanna Quit Stalking You..

I suggest You Mention her Moniker!smiley
Nairalanders Would help You scare her away!wink let's Help You!

For all thing's worth. She might not actually see this thread!?
CALL HER MONIKER ABEG!grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
not really just ladies stuffs which i tried to cool off but she was coming strong at me
then what are u waiting forwere u not onlinei mean during this evening..u would have seen what happened between stfuareugod and one fvcking gay guy in woman formgrin
Abeg were is obioraaa yaan her small
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Maxi112: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
dear i do
don't mention it now, u can expose them after this warning if dey try it again...
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
then what are u waiting forwere u not onlinei mean during this evening..u would have seen what happened between stfuareugod and one fvcking gay guy in woman formgrin
Abeg were is obioraaa yaan her small
guess i missed that.....
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh!!!shockedshocked

This is strong!undecided

Uhm...Okay?
Since You've actually Warned Her and she deliberately doesn't Wanna Quit Stalking You..

I suggest You Mention her Moniker!smiley
Nairalanders Would help You scare her away!wink let's Help You!

For all thing's worth. She might not actually see this thread!?
CALL HER MONIKER ABEG!;hmmmmm
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
hope yua not here to start another drama
grin I'm a lover of concrete facts man.. Ion work without anonymous nonsense...

I need proof that someone with a vagina is trying to get into her vagina

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Maxi112:
don't mention it now, u can expose them after this warning if dey try it again...

okay dear
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
guess i missed that.....
yeah u missed a lot..we can help u scare them away(her moniker)

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
yeah u missed a lot..we can help u scare them away(her moniker)
hmmmmmm.....
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by kaziblake(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
God forbids!
Block her number and also on Whatsapp.
Those lesbian women can be desperate at times.
Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
hmmmmmm.....
why that or are u afread
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
why that or are u afread
am not just that somethings are better conceal dan reveal
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by jopretty(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Babe, easy ok! But incase you need help, I've got fresh cameroun pepper mixed with sokoto and Jos Miango pepper. Just ask and its done.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by jabojafa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
if na me (man) ask u for numba now u go wan form James Bond for me. How can a lady be callin @ nyt b4 she sleeps? Dt is suppose to be my duty.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eight Types Of Nipples (picture) / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.