Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68733 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

embarassed

They SAT too deep.
Burnley shoulda known SPURS will wait till the nervous time before they ATTACK like SPARTANS.
I feel for Burnley fans. . . . . . .They deserve to be in Wembley.

Dang it!!!! Tottenham has a chance of winning the CC and Arsenal are nowhere any title YET??
It seems the biggest team in London is now SPURS.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

They SAT too deep.
Burnley shoulda known SPURS will wait till the nervous time before they ATTACK like SPARTANS.
I feel for Burnley fans. . . . . . .They deserve to be in Wembley.

CRUEL embarassed

~Sauron~:

Dang it!!!! Tottenham has a chance of winning the CC and Arsenal are nowhere any title YET??
It seems the biggest team in London is now SPURS.

Wrong dude!
Itz still the landlord at the Emiraaaatiiiii
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2009
I feel sorry for BURLEY . . . they would rape most of the bottom teams in the EPL
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2009
@Brash,
Of the London clubs

Tottenham won a cup last year and MIGHT win this year too

Chelsea won trophies recently too.

The last time Arsenal won anything was like 5 years ago

So u judge
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2009
dayokanu:

@Brash,
Of the London clubs

So u judge

Nothing to judge brethren, Tottenham pales in comparison to Arsenal!
You gotta be kidding me, thinking Tottenham packs more weight than Arsenal?
Nah
!!! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
dayokanu:

@Brash,
Of the London clubs

So u judge
Stick to street sweeping in Chi town boy, your math was never any good. If 2005 was 'like 5 years ago', I wonder if you can count your toes correctly.

MOFO. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2009
debosky:

Stick to street sweeping in Chi town boy, your math was never any good. If 2005 was 'like 5 years ago', I wonder if you can count your toes correctly.

MOFO. tongue

Ahn ahn Debo, you didn't have to say that grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 1:17am On Jan 22, 2009
Not winning trophies for 2 seasons seem like 10 years to me Not to talk of 4 years.

And not winning the league in 5 seasons is definitely too much for me

I guess this is ok to a gayner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2009
chamotex:

Ahn ahn Debo, you didn't have to say that grin grin
The guy has been spilling bollocks all over the place, someone has to put him in his place. tongue grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
This may be the reprieve we need

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid=%7BF9E570E6%2D407E%2D44BC%2D800F%2D4A3110258114%7D&newsid=6625654

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/league_cup/7843834.stm

I hope it stands. I kinda believed what he said
cos i had it in mind when Burnley stretched them last nite
Too bad they lost. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2009
Stinky scumtwats get another easy break. . . I hope Berba gets injured in this game as well.

Not to worry though, y'all can always play O'Shea as CF! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
I believe Harry, but his side won't be totally 'weak'. Can't trust your opponents that much grin His team just won't be as strong as is normal for them iz all, but that means they're gon' come at us with more zeal and determination to win.
Most teams become most persistent when they are depleted to make up for their absentees,and with our own badly hit side,I don't expect anything to be easy, Spurs fielding a 'weak' team or not.

Come on, Spurs don't have as many classy players as Arsenal. Arsenal's problems are just managerial. The players don't have the necessary back-up 'cause the stingy man refuses to buy so they have to play harder,sometimes in unfamiliar roles.  .  .such a team cannot be completely productive.

See the amount of trouble the CC is causing.  .  . embarassed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
Stingy man?

Have you been in Wenger's bedroom to count how much he has in his wallet? cheesy

Everybody claiming Wenger is stingy. . . .he is preventing the club from going nuts like Spurs - paying £16m for Bent that can't score from 5 yards, or £14m for Palacios who cost just £1m last year. tongue

I think I like the CC even more and more - at this rate, Spurs and the Scumtwats will lose 4 players each during the finals to injury grin grin

Viva Carling!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
debosky:

Stingy man? 

Have you been in Wenger's bedroom to count how much he has in his wallet?  cheesy

Everybody claiming Wenger is stingy. . . .he is preventing the club from going nuts like Spurs - paying £16m for Bent that can't score from 5 yards, or £14m for Palacios who cost just £1m last year.  tongue

I think I like the CC even more and more - at this rate, Spurs and the Scumtwats will lose 4 players each during the finals to injury  grin grin

Viva Carling!!  grin

He told you he keeps his wallet strictly in his bedroom abi? tongue grin Gaynners.

Stay there and be rejoicing over a competition you guys were kicked out of while your team battles with regaining their erstwhile top position in the Prem, as well as a place in the UCL next season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
Man united is on course but i doubt if they can win the carling cup, the spurs are going for it withj their life, the premiership is RED Man united---------Liverpool still in contention, and i still love Arsenal play!! Chelsea sucks
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
your father sucks big time , Animal , where u bi for come from sef. anofia
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2009
was that really necesaary
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2009
i hate being pissed off by some sick mutants
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2009
mukina2:

was that really necesaary

Moderator, can u please clean-up the drivel on our Royal Thread??
If anyone's got beef with anyone. . . . . .Let em go sort it out elsewhere.
We are here to discuss footie, nuthing else.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2009
you begging someone , tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2009
your father sucks big time , Animal , where u bi for come from sef. anofia
who d fck is this gay?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2009

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2009
Sauron

Chronicle of the Master Strategist and Executioner-in-Chief
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2009
Master Strategist and Executioner-in-Chief
see semantics, why not chief executioner!! grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2009
Executioner? on Devils thread?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Vuitton(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2009
Red Devils doing their thing shocked

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2009
Anderson(ankle)---------3 weeks
Johnny Evans(ankle)----3 weeks
Nani(groin)----------------1 week
JS Park(hamstring)------1 week
Rooney(hamstring)------1 week
Rafael(hamstring)--------3 weeks
Rio(Back)-------------------1 week
Evra(ankle)----------------1 week
Hargreaves(jumpers knee)--5 months
Wes Brown(ankle)-------------1 week

TEAM TO FACE SPURS(PROBABLE)

Van Der Sar

Neville O'Shea Vidic Fabio

Fletcher Carrick Scholes Ronaldo

Berbatov Tevez
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2009
Na who come dey bench? shocked shocked

Debo would be sommersaulting with that list. tongue

Muki would be having an orgasm. tongue grin

Anyways norrin still do us.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2009
chei!!
see injury list
yawa don gas!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
This is chelseas chance to go top of the table, cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2009
coded guy:

Na who come dey bench? shocked shocked

Tosic, Giggs, Welbeck, Chester, Gibson, Possebon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2009
possebon? who the hell is that ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.