Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68790 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
chamotex:

Yeah, go to bed cheesy cheesy

dont forget the Love Machine! cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
School boy defending by Derby - they can't even keep a level back line.

Carrol's poor 'keeping on the first goal shows why MU sold him in the first place.

I'm happy MU is winning - an extra game means more wear and tear on their players.  tongue

@ Sharon

talk to Ando your sponsor - even O'Shea is scoring and he can't hit the target?  shocked grin
Are you sure the dude isn't cursed with some Brazilian no goal spell?  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
My Goodness wetin dey happen? sey na vex we wan use kill this people(Derby) 3 nil in how many minutes shocked?. Haba!!! we're wicked grin. UNITED 4 EVA!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

School boy defending by Derby - they can't even keep a level back line.
Carrol's poor 'keeping on the first goal shows why MU sold him in the first place.
I'm happy MU is winning - an extra game means more wear and tear on their players.  tongue

U are not ashamed of youself.
A fortnight ago, y'all were yapping like camels on HEAT talking blah blah blah.
When United play well to open defences, it's because the other teams cannot defend.
Chelsea couldn't defend too or Stoke who took 5-0 at OT couldn't defend??

Extra game means nowt for Man Utd. The team list should tell you we have strength in depth.
Tevez is the only player who started in Moscow in the team Fergie rolled out tonight.
We still have Tozza/Bambizza to come in and wigga Scholes is yet to lace his boots.

Sharon

talk to Ando your sponsor - even O'Shea is scoring and he can't hit the target?  shocked grin
Are you sure the dude isn't cursed with some Brazilian no goal spell?  grin grin

We did not buy ANDERSON to come n score goals.
He was bought to improve the squad and bring STRENGTH in the midfield area.
Didier Zokora has never scored a goal @ Tottenham.
I will have him before Diaby and Eboue.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

dont forget the Love Machine! cheesy

plus the lubricants for easy access cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
chamotex:

plus the lubricants for easy access cheesy

This is UNFAIR. . . . . . .I can't let y'all be talking to a Hot woman like that. tongue

Rafael's cross was so superb even Darren Bent woulda scored from it. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ronaldo warming up?? Come on Fergie. . . . . . .We can't use the CHEAT CODES, can we??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
tevez pls stay onside. angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2009
plus the lubricants for easy access

Love Machine and lubricants, huh?
When i have a real man by my side who knows how to ring my buttons cheesy.
Unlike u wimps! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2009
@ Vinisky,

It was marginal.

The line assistant is a Arrow. . . . . .How did he see it??
If it happened on our side, they would look the other way.
The question is: Must RONALDO play tonight??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

Love Machine and lubricants, huh?
When i have a real man by my side who knows how to ring my buttons  cheesy.
Unlike u wimps!  grin

and u call a rampant rabbit and a vibrating love egg a real man?
u must be inside your eyes
!
cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

It was marginal.

If it happened on our side, they would look the other way.
The question is: Must RONALDO play tonight??

I really do not think he has to play except if he (SAF) feels that ronaldo is feeling frustrated by his lack of goals that he wants him to score at least against the like of derby in order for him to somehow discover his goalscoring touch.My only prayer is that the boy do not wind up getting injured.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2009
If it happened on our side, they would look the other way

In ur eyes, United can do no harm.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
vinisky:

I really do not think he has to play except if he (SAF) feels that ronaldo is feeling frustrated by his lack of goals that he wants him to score at least against the like of derby in order for him to somehow discover his goalscoring touch.My only prayer is that the boy do not wind up getting injured.

Ma thunks exactly.

We are playing SPURS this weekend and we need the CALVARY fit for that game.
I cherish the FA cup more than this milk shit.
It adds nuthing to our decimals but since our rivals are all piss-poor, we would take it.
Jeeez, the title haul seems to be piling up.
1st in the league, going to Wembley(carling cup), firm grip in Europe and things r cheesy!!!

HorneyChic:

In ur eyes, United can do no harm.

World Champions can do no wrong!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ma thunks exactly.

We are playing SPURS this weekend and we need the CALVARY fit for that game.
I cherish the FA cup more than this milk shit.
It adds nuthing to our decimals but since our rivals are all piss-poor, we would take it.
Jeeez, the title haul seems to be piling up.
1st in the league, going to Wembley(carling cup), firm grip in Europe and things r cheesy!!!

Exactly cool.

[/b]
WEMBLEY!!!,WEMBLEY!!! We're on our way to Wembley!!!

SAF should pls take evans off as he's limping the boy was doubtful for saturady against bolton which he barely passed, we need him rested since General Ferdinand is out for a while.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2009
vinisky:

Exactly cool.

[/b]

SAF should pls take evans off as he's limping the boy was doubtful for saturady against bolton which he barely passed, we need him rested since General Ferdinand is out for a while.

Penalty for DERBY!!!!
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

3-1.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
they must not score again as we will be out.Jesus. This is what i was scared of,now this bloody puffs will throw everybody forward. Damn!!!
Foster!!!Good save!!! God bless your Father!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2009
and u call a rampant rabbit and a vibrating love egg a real man?
u must be inside your eyes!
Seems u buy intimacy gadgets for ur chick. Its not easy when a man can't get it up o.
Try taking monkey tail, i heared it works  tongue

Really? Ur CR7 should have stayed on the bench. He's been making an ass of himself.

GO DERBY, GO DERBY GO
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2009
penaltyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2009
vinisky:

they must not score again as we will be out.Jesus. This is what i was scared of,now  this bloody puffs will throw everybody forward. Damn!!!
Foster!!!Good save!!! God bless your Father!!!

PENALTY for Man Utd.
Ronaldo should let Tevez kick this shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
they must not score again as we will be out.Jesus. This is what i was scared of,now  this bloody puffs will throw everybody forward. Damn!!!

Na Derby dey shake u like this?
Weak fan, u don't even have faith in ur 'World Champions'
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4-1
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
come on
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
HorneyChic:

Na Derby dey shake u like this?
Weak fan, u don't even have faith in ur 'World Champions'

Please before i descend on you, identify your useless team. as you're such a loser to come and dance around shamelessly in the thread of champions flashing that your dirty "you know what" claiming you're Hot.pls abscond from here and go to thread of scumwats and gayners where you belong. champions are talking, you too want to talk. Shame on you.

Shit these bastards just scored again angry. i just want to go Wembley,that's all i want. United 4 Eva!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
4-2.

These battling rams are not GIVING UP.

I dunno what Fergie was playing at. Evans was injured and he didn't take him out.
He was a passenger throughout after his injury.
Intel says Rio Ferdinand is FIT though and will start on saturday.

We are going to WEMBLEY again only to miss out playing a league game.
Must we play catch-up throughout the season??
If this is what Champions must go through then i don't want us to be CHAMPIONS ever again. cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HorneyChic(f): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2009
Please before i descend on you, identify your useless team. as your such a loser to come and dance around shamelessly in the thread of champions flashing that your dirty "you know" claiming you're Hot.pls abscond from here and go to thread of scumwats and gayners where you belong. champions are talking, you too want to talk. Shame on you.
Aha, i knew it. U're a wimp!
U're talking of champions, what do you know about champions? Rat ass scum of old trafford.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2009

This year is a good one Mancs. Any cup to claim.

@HornyChic
you shameless Arrow, you would never survive if i landed on you now. who're you calling a wimp? all then men in your father's house(including your father)'re wimps.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Jan 20, 2009
the lads put their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half until Derby scored again.

Thankfully we went through.

Next up, Spurs on Saturday. . . . Let's go there
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2009
chamotex:

the lads put their foot off the pedal in the 2nd half until Derby scored again.

Thankfully we went through.

Derby County has really done us some damage.
Injury list: Johnny Evans, Rafael, ANDERSON and Nani.
Ando was stretchered out after 90 mins.
Do we have enough gas to cope with this injury plague??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Derby County has really done us some damage.
Injury list: Johnny Evans, Rafael, ANDERSON and Nani.
Ando was stretchered out after 90 mins.
Do we have enough gas to cope with this injury plague??

grin grin grin grin

Seems the injury angel has taken a 6 month lease at OT. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:11pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin grin
Seems the injury angel has taken a 6 month lease at OT.  grin grin

We would be okay!!!

This is Man Utd not Arsenal.
The injured players would come back as new signings.
By 1st of February, Brown, Rio, Rooney and Evra woulda been back.
Rafael(Hamstring), Nani & Evans(Ankle injury/slight knock), Anderson(prolly fracture---on his way to the hospital). cry cry cry

chamotex:

Nah. . . . . .they are coming to OT(Slaughter house).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

We would be okay!!!

This is Man Utd not Arsenal.

Let's wait and see - MU must have a bad run at some point. . .It may be starting right about now. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

Let's wait and see - MU must have a bad run at some point. . .It may be starting right about now. . .

Bad run?? It's behind us when the season started in August/Sep.

Against SPURS on saturday:

Van Der Sar

Neville          Rio              Vidic         O'Shea

Park            Carrick         Fletcher     Ronaldo

Berba           Tevez.

Giggs, Tosic, Welbeck, Fabio, Gibson, Scholes, KitKat.
This team will still beat any PREM team anytime t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.