Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? (3027 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as she did not come to my house for wakefulness prayers, I will definitely make advances

It's better to make advances even if she will not oblige than watch like a castrated cow
that's ma boss in the game
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by chibwike(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
yes

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by smvinreal(f): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why should a girl sleep over self? If she does'nt want it.... Its actually bad Morally for a Girl to sleep over at a guyz house
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, I will make moves to, and do my best to see her succumb. Who never can tell if she needs it as well. And even if she doesn't she'll atleast be satisfied that sexual attraction is there. Who no like better thing.

You right in ur analysis...
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
smvinreal:
Why should a girl sleep over self? If she does'nt want it.... Its actually bad Morally for a Girl to sleep over at a guyz house
I wonder o
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinizia:
Of course many guys and I can. It's no biggie really. Without sex one won't die. I use to have a rule of not sleeping with a lady on the first date.

I can stay months even a year without séx how much more just one night.

Nah cheesy....You lying bro!
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by sinizia: 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:

Nah cheesy....You lying bro!

Just because you can't endure staying celibate for while, doesn't mean others can't. Everyone is not Sauceny.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by valmunich(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2015
I can if I really respect and again, if I really care about you cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Update:

She repel it thrice like a plague and since I WILL NEVER COMIT A RAPE. Maybe that's because she knew I doesn't feel a thing for her which I didn't hide. Ofcourse I met her on Facebook 4days ago. And nah her initiated the visiting o. But I wonder what she thinks she's coming to do overnight. A vigil?

undecided
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Basildvalour:
Seriously, I won't even touch her or lay on the same bed with her. I'll allow her even make the first move by asking me, "am I not attractive enough to share one bed with u?" grin
what a slacker!
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Basildvalour(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Jenams:
what a slacker!
#YourOpinionThough
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2015
rudepen:
I'm a bastard if I don't... Ma papa no teach me like that

Will you rape her ? Taaa.

One girl just did that to me this week. Nah she call, I go pick her. She just kept to herself, I no send.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by kinibigdeal(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2015
End time
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by 1STIDIOT: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
1STIDIOT:
Update:
She repel it thrice like a plague and since I WILL NEVER COMIT A RAPE. Maybe that's because she knew I doesn't feel a thing for her which I didn't hide. Ofcourse I met her on Facebook 4days ago. And nah her initiated the visiting o. But I wonder what she thinks she's coming to do overnight. A vigil?
undecided
Naughtysite:

Will you rape her ? Taaa.

One girl just did that to me this week. Nah she call, I go pick her. She just kept to herself, I no send.
As you can see. she gave me the virgin tale... After all still bleeping one of her cute specie almost 7times including the first date now, n i didnt disrespected her for that... But just with my research NAH ONLY WHORWHOR LADIES REMAIN FOR D VIRGIN THING. But we still have beautiful virgins dough wink
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by Babaplato(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
For me no be sleep over oo, na night of deliverance.
Re: Guys Can You Do Without Bl€€ping Her If She Slept Over On The First Date? by shantti(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2020
kristen12:
Why should Ɣ☺ΰ allow her sleep over on the first date?
And why should she sleep over on the first date?

its possible, maybe as they were eating, government immediately imposed a curfew and ordered soldiers to shoot on sight who ever flauted the curfew thereby making it neccessary for her to sleep over

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Science Behind This / How I Stopped Being Funny / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.