Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. (2548 Views)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2015
There are ways to get laid and trust me it is not by as* licking..

Men are Men for a reason.

Some guys will agree with me that crushing a girl's ego will even give you better chance of getting laid than trying to impress her through silly means like, praising her, thanking her for no f*cking reason, begging her to accept you as a Friend and other loads of bullsh*t....

Don't get it twisted, I'm not pained or anything of such, I'm just a concerned person that is tired of all the BS guys do in their quest of nailing a**..

There are lot of things to think about other than banging a hot chick.. There are a lot of ways to reach happiness other than having s*x. Chasing skirts up and down will only waste your time and distract you from your aspirations (if you have any).

I know some weaklings will come and defend themselves here, I just hope some get me and turn a new leaf.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by VaselineCrew: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2015
That is why i use my vaseline

4 Likes

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:
I'm sure it's something that triggers your constant use of vaseline.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Cutehector(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
I guess ur makin som sense op.

1 Like

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by VaselineCrew: 1:07am On Apr 18, 2015
PureWays:
I'm sure it's something that triggers your constant use of vaseline.

yes, but is better than chasing woman up and down, i also save money.

1 Like

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I guess ur makin som sense op.
I guess you get my point.. cool
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 1:13am On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:

yes, but is better than chasing woman up and down, i also save money.
I hope you have power over that...
You may be saving money, but it will still have the same outcome as chasing skirts. Which is wasting your time..

The time you use in triggering the use of Vaseline can be put into productive use...
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by pressplay55: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2015
buhari this change is getting out of hand
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 18, 2015
pressplay55:
lol. things re changing too much
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Emodeee: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:

pfft! If e no be puccci, e no fit be lyk puccci.

1 Like

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2015
pressplay55:
How does your post relate to the topic sir? undecided
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by VaselineCrew: 1:36am On Apr 18, 2015
PureWays:
I hope you have power over that...
You may be saving money, but it will still have the same outcome as chasing skirts. Which is wasting your time..

The time you use in triggering the use of Vaseline can be put into productive use...

hmm, dey say time is a value currency, but i always waste mine, is hard to concentrate all d time but i want work on my skills for at least 11 hours a day
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Extom(m): 2:14am On Apr 18, 2015
OP, there's a reason why there's a food chain, and there's a good reason why a herbivore is at the bottom of the food chain, and a canivore is at the top.
Without the wussies, the women folks wouldn't appreciate the fact that the cocky ones are actually doing them a favour. We need the wussies OP. The carnivores needs the herbivores.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2015
I really think that for you to get a girl, you have to be the man. God created a man and woman and subjected the woman under the man. This is not a ticket to manhandle them but to love and care for them. So, if you as a Guy, give the girl too much attention, you are making her the head and as such her nature will reject such a position cause it was meant to be hers, and that subsequently means her rejecting you.

In the long and short, the easiest way to a woman's heart is to look for the door out of her heart.

1 Like

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 4:49am On Apr 18, 2015
VaselineCrew:

hmm, dey say time is a value currency, but i always waste mine, is hard to concentrate all d time but i want work on my skills for at least 11 hours a day
Good.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Extom:
OP, there's a reason why there's a food chain, and there's a good reason why a herbivore is at the bottom of the food chain, and a canivore is at the top.
Without the wussies, the women folks wouldn't appreciate the fact that the cocky ones are actually doing them a favour. We need the wussies OP. The carnivores needs the herbivores.
I get your point but I think the sissies are getting too much and it's annoying..
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Oahray: 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Mehn, I like this! I think say na only me the matter dey irritate.

It's the reason every girl out there wants to style, no matter how empty she is upstairs (she has ass, what would she need brains for?). No matter how bereft she is of manners, there's always at least one silly boy who would roll in the mud, praising her to high heavens.

Dem full this romance section.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Extom(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2015
PureWays:
I get your point but I think the sissies are getting too much and it's annoying..

No offence bro, but are you sure you understand the "bro code"?
Does a cheetah get annoyed because of the alarming rate at which the lambs in it's territory are increasing?

Here's the logic: the more wussies there is, the more different we become. And everyone wants a break from the norm, so when they come across us after being suffocated by a hundred wussies, they cling to us like their lives depends on us being with them.

You should be proud to be amongst the 3%(up from 2% recently) of guys that actually knows what they're should be doing with a female folk.

I say this again bro, we need the herbivores.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Extom(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Oahray:
Mehn, I like this! I think say na only me the matter dey irritate.

It's the reason every girl out there wants to style, no matter how empty she is upstairs (she has ass, what would she need brains for?). No matter how bereft she is of manners, there's always at least one silly boy who would roll in the mud, praising her to high heavens.

Dem full this romance section.
Exactly!!!
Expect them to hop in, in droves, very soon.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by zicoraads: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1-10!
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Extom:

No offence bro, but are you sure you understand the "bro code"?
Does a cheetah get annoyed because of the alarming rate at which the lambs in it's territory are increasing?

Here's the logic: the more wussies there is, the more different we become. And everyone wants a break from the norm, so when they come across us after being suffocated by a hundred wussies, they cling to us like their lives depends on us being with them.

You should be proud to be amongst the 3%(up from 2% recently) of guys that actually knows what they're should be doing with a female folk.

I say this again bro, we need the herbivores.
Lol... I totally understand you... Nice point..

1 Like

Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2015
pio2917:
I really think that for you to get a girl, you have to be the man. God created a man and woman and subjected the woman under the man. This is not a ticket to manhandle them but to love and care for them. So, if you as a Guy, give the girl too much attention, you are making her the head and as such her nature will reject such a position cause it was meant to be hers, and that subsequently means her rejecting you.

In the long and short, the easiest way to a woman's heart is to look for the door out of her heart.
Nice point.
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by Extom(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
PureWays:
Lol... I totally understand you... Nice point..

cool
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2015
Emodeee:

pfft! If e no be puccci, e no fit be lyk puccci.
lol
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by TheHood: 7:09am On May 05, 2015
zicoraads:
Lamentations chapter 1 vs 1-10!
how dat one concern th topic at hand, abi u dey mourn pesin? angry
Re: "Licking A**" won't Increase Your Chance Of Getting Laid. by PureWays(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2015
TheHood:

how dat one concern th topic at hand, abi u dey mourn pesin? angry
Lol.. I wonder o.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Break Up Lines. / UNBELIEVABLE: I Missed A 400k/month Job Interview Because Her But... -vanguard / And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.