Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? (2553 Views)

Are Enugu Girls That Hot Or Its Only A Hype / That Hot Early Morning S3x Thou...now I Know Why He's Always On Demand Mode / Slept Off After That Hot S3x With Your Boo Boo? Read Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
Is it abnormal to fall asleep after intercourse? Not at all. The tiredness that appears after intercourse is a natural reaction of the human body to the effort it has made.

But most times, if a man does not cuddle up with his woman after he has had sex, and if he does not talk and if he simply lays on his back and goes to sleep, it is natural for a woman to jump to conclusions, thinking her partner is simply not satisfied.

Their beliefs are wrong. Here are four real reasons men fall asleep after intercourse:

Fact #1
Sex during the night, especially when the human body is already tired, becomes the first argument for the state of sleepiness that occurs after having sex.

The actual intercourse does not even have to be very ‘soliciting’. You should keep in mind that sex, by its nature, is very relaxing.

Fact # 2
Men ejac ulate during orgasm, and the hormones that are set free induce the state of lethargy. The sleep sensation
manifests more intensely than on a regul...more here....http://www.odiongist.com/2015/09/now-we-got-it-here-are-main-reasons-men.html

1 Share

Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
Too much film is bad.. After sex, jeex after all d sweat and eww tinz dats been removed frm both bodies, den na dah same body una go use cuddle? Hellooooooo

Abeg a bath is needed jor! Den after d bath den spooning..
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Chibuzo15: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2015
atsapp
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Too much film is bad.. After sex, jeex after all d sweat and eww tinz dats been removed frm both bodies, den na dah same body una go use cuddle? Hellooooooo

Abeg a bath is needed jor! Den after d bath den spooning..
read the content not just the topic,,,

1 Like

Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Cutehector(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
datprincess:
read the content not just the topic,,,
so why will d content be entirely diff frm d topic eh.. Seems ur one of those ppo dat name all these nollywood movies wit a different title while d story line is very far frm it
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Cutehector:
so why will d content be entirely diff frm d topic eh.. Seems ur one of those ppo dat name all these nollywood movies wit a different title while d story line is very far frm it
What did you smoke and what do you mean by entirely do i need to squeeze whole of the content on the topic space if u gat no Mb to click wont you gerara instead of your dumb critics kiss
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
datprincess:
What did you smoke and what do you mean by entirely do i need to squeeze whole of the content on the topic space if u gat no Mb to click wont you gerara instead of your dumb critics kiss
lol... Typical
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
datprincess:

Lols... I feel ure trying a attract attention ok buh, I'll advise like he was trying to dah you try ensure ur topic encapsulates and visualize your intents quite vividly to save yourself from undeserved crucifix ok... I'd used to literally slay and blame U until I decided sometimes ago to read through your post. Niggas don't really hv tym to read all, we rather skim through. An exception, if the material is really captivating tho. So bae, take my advise, I don't need it wink
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
Thread Is Dumb angry OP Is Dumb angry
Damn!!!
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Thread Is Dumb angry OP Is Dumb angry

Damn!!!
Stop sniffing that thing you nitwit kiss
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by frankcris(m): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2015
Hey, what's up with you and that pic...
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by cooker: 1:32am On Nov 01, 2015
yes na sleep cheesy
Re: And After That Hot S3xx, What Next Na To Sleep Na...abi? by datprincess(f): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
tongue
cooker:
yes na sleep cheesy

(1) (Reply)

27 Things That Women Do During Sex That Men Hate / Bleep!! I'm Tired Of Failures... I Feel Like Dying Right Now / As In? Some Girls Can Keel Mood Eh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.