Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? (2721 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by modskiller(m): 9:29am On Apr 19, 2015
[size=30pt]see them yeye children they say them go do am, why I go do am, I dey craze, what if ther girl papa na shekau abi na baba alawo?[/size]
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
deskossy:
Not a big deal....i have travelled all over d east to see girls i met online....e get as d girl go set reach...bro u go lose focus ..ccrazy stuff we do back then in school. ..after coming bk from ur trip broke....u start soaking garri and groundnut grin grin grin...what we did for kitten lipsrsealed
hahaha guy your really mean it.so u rather spend 10k on a journey jst to hv s3x? What happened to d one u can get in ur area?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by deskossy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
UssyFreeesh:
hahaha guy your really mean it.so u rather spend 10k on a journey jst to hv s3x? What happened to d one u can get in ur area?
guy u won't understand. ..some girls are just too attractive. ..as in eeh..u get used to d ones around and it becomes boring. . D day i stopped waz when our bus almost had an accident en route ph...after that i decided to stop...it was fun tho wink
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
^^^ I trust you grin
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by chibuike65: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some body will be visiting me from canada next month a lady just for love but all na risk
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by chibuike65: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some body will be visiting me from canada next month a lady just for love but all na risk. Yea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Girls Want But Won't Ask For / I Told My Gf Her pU$$Yy Is Ugly Wen Wet. Check It.(pictures) 18+ / What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.