Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,619 members, 7,823,708 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? (2717 Views)

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2016
Yea peeps, im with my oyoyo baby presently... cheesy cheesy, tonight will be magical... Well what is it you like about your bae, that special thing wink
As for me, it is [size=56pt]breast[/size] cheesy
Discuss!
No quarrels pls! angry
And if you have no bae, don't comment

Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by darkmarky(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
ass,i love them big because I love to squeeze those butt chick like I want to harm them.
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by olaleks007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Suck till u belle full
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
olaleks007:
Suck till u belle full
thank u
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by slimthugchime(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
nonsense question from a nonsense somebody undecided

bullsh1t undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by darkmarky(m): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:

bullsh1t undecided

moronic shit you want likes? this style is stale.cursing every op to garner likes, Blackett, sexxkillz,bbmpin have done it before

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
slimthugchime:

bullsh1t undecided
why you frustrated buddy?? How may I help you??
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by UrWorstNitemare: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
undecided
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by naijaboiy: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Errrmmm
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
cool.
The juicy pussy
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by jimmyolasun: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
tatas.... wink.
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
Physically or wah? undecided Babe has got a huge ass, nice boobs, wide hips, a pretty face, a high end brain, good behaviour(although she fuvks up sometimes), as caring as a mum and many other things i love about her so i cannot categorically tell you what i love about her.
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by coolebux(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Is this a question of her body features or the qualities she possess

Well, for me I love my Bae's self confidence.
She's a Dame.

Yes she's pretty, light skinned, sexy with a sizable succulent boobs.
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by jimmyolasun: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
sylvalord:
Physically or wah? undecided Babe has got a huge ass, nice boobs, wide hips, a pretty face, a high end brain, good behaviour(although she fuvks up sometimes), as caring as a mum and many other things i love about her so i cannot categorically tell you what i love about her.
eer! you just described my bae...
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
Errmmmm .... I think I just love her...
No reason!!
***BAE CAN YOU SEE THIS??******
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2016
Errmmmm .... I think I just love her...
No reason!!
***BAE CAN YOU SEE THIS??******

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by tolugar: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
The gisting

It never ends

She can talk like no end

And I can listen even while sleeping

She "shld" be way too smart.

That's how I'll want my "new" bea to be
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Her IQ is on the high side

And She's pretty AF
cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
tolugar:
The gisting
It never ends
She can talk like no end
And I can listen even while sleeping
She "shld" be way too smart.

That's how I'll want my "new" bea to be
Your siggy though lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
jimmyolasun:
eer! you just described my bae...
eer! Bro u say?
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
She sucks..and swallows too cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
chojo3000:
She sucks..and swallows too cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by jimmyolasun: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
sylvalord:
eer! Bro u say?
cry I mean that's my bae u described... pls ! are you the one always calling her every night??
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
jimmyolasun:
cry I mean that's my bae u described... pls ! are you the one always calling her every night??
Bro you are joking. Dat babe ehn, na me and only me get am so find ur babe go another side cheesy
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by fergieboy: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
What I like in my present bae is very weird .. Guys chases her upandan .. And this keeps me on my toe to value her the more .. Guess competition is good anyway

My ex I have her all to myself and I got bored and dump her

grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2016
His erm middle finger is huge wink
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Mileslamar1(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2016
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2016
Mileslamar1:
Nonsense and ingredient
are you frustrated buddy??
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by Presh900(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2016
slimthugchime:

bullsh1t undecided
Bruv, you don learn work for BBmpin hand ahbi??
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by lillyana(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2016
fergieboy:
What I like in my present bae is very weird .. Guys chases her upandan .. And this keeps me on my toe to value her the more .. Guess competition is good anyway

My ex I have her all to myself and I got bored and dump her

grin
That your Ex must be ugly bae
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by jimmyolasun: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2016
lillyana:
That your Ex must be ugly bae
the letters on your chest, issit Spanish??
Re: What Is That Thing You Like In Your Present Bae?? by lillyana(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
jimmyolasun:
the letters on your chest, issit Spanish??
maybe,buh y do u ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

can you date a girl who has too many male friends?? / Nurse Who Got Pregnant For Boyfriend’s Friend, Reveals How It Happened / Look At The Potty I Cooked This Evening [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.