Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (13188 Views)

When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ?? / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Eddie2006(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2006
I woke up one morning abt 4am feeling like i have stayed on earth for 20,000 years and still i look very young i felt i would never die. death scared me even more than satan himself, the thought of dying hunted me and all i could see was me wanting to live forever. have you ever had this feeling before? that you will never die you want to live forever? why has God made it that way that we must have to die someday, why cant we live as long as the world exists. even the longest living creature died (Medu, ) you know who i mean.

Well damn that, the question still rings in my head now its 8am, i realise i have been thinking of living for the past 5hrs i wondered , why does it bother me so much if we humans live forever will there be space in this planet for more humans will there be food, air shelter etc. how would the world economy be, all this thought creeped into my tiny head i felt like exploding,

maybe i need help, i just want an answer can anyone brake the ice and tell me how i can live forever?
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by olabowale(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2006
Sorry sister. No one can help you by lying to you. No one will live forever, not even the Angels. You are born, you live your appointed time and you die. Inbetween birth and death there is function/duty/responsibility.

The greatest of this is to worship God in the prescribed way. If you do not know that, then i must introduce you to Islam. Go and read the first few chapters and then we can do this again.

God said in the Qur'an "And I did not creat Jinns and mankind, except that they Worship Me'
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Ndipe(m): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2006
Angels can live forever.

Our mortality can be traced to the disobedience of our forefathers, Adam and Eve, who disobeyed in the Garden of Eden. Since then, everybody from the human race is appointed to die once, and then face judgement. The only persons that did not face death were Elijah and Enoch.

Accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, be willing to turn away from your sins, and trust in Him. Then, after death, one will live an eternal live in Heaven.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Eddie2006(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2006
I know i can live forever its just for me to make up my mine and apply the right formular grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Aguobi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
Is not a must that all will die, death is a choice.
See John 10 vs 10 and see why Jesus came to this earth, He came to give us life and life in more abundantly. (this has settled it for my life)
@ Ndipe, Eternal life you are talking about starts on this earth not in Heaven or Hell.

I cannot die because I have the life of God in me (ZOE). Am not afraid of death because it has been dealt with.

@ Eddie2006, You can live forever, dont allow the fear of death to torment u. ok. Get to the word of God and know what it has said concerning u.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2007
Eddie2006:

I know i can live forever its just for me to make up my mine and apply the right formular grin grin grin grin

What formular would that be?? How do you know what 20,000 years feel like?? You might as well be asking Why human beings grown up.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2007
Humans were created and meant to live forever. And because of our inherited sin we now die, but it is not permanent and death will soon be erased and people will no longer have to experience it.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Aleksys: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2007
From my perception, I think the earth was created to recycle and renew itself. Likewise everything therein be it human and material. Take rain for instance that falls due to moisture from the heat of the sun. It is like everything has been made to go in circle and in cycle. The same thing I think, goes for the living being, we come, we live, we die and we are recycled. Don't ask me how because all evidence around us point to the fact that we live in a huge recycling plant called earth. What keeps us alive? Is it not the breath of life that God breath into our nostrils? When you breath in and you can breath out or vise versa then kaput, yamutu, dead. So that breath of life will be recycled for somebody else to come alive. Life is a continuum. There is life after life. It is a necessary end so why should you be scared? even if you are scared from now to eternity you will die anyway. The only danger is that the fear of death may kill you before your time. Coward dies many times before their death but the valiant never have a taste of death but once. Leave a positive, guilt free life. Do your very best for your fellowman and when death come calling you will be ready to embrace it with a smile. If you leave otherwise, go on your knee today and repent whole heartedly and resolve to turn a new leaf. You all stay blessed in the new year and may the Lord lenghthen our days to see our children children. Amen
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by olabowale(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2007
From the read of Aleksys above, you can hear sounds like mix bag of pure disbelief and then Christian belief. And the kattrina's written is like if she forgets the grand purpose of the Master Himself; THe Creator. Earth was here long time before Adam and his wife became its inhabittants. Further the Creator's plan is not that humans do live forever, at least not in the present form and this present place. It it was in design that we live for ever, there would not be a final destinations as either Hell or paradise for individaul soul, based on justice or mercy on work done in this life. finally, there will be over population anyhow, since the resources; mile square of the earth, and other resources are in limited supply. There will be a time in the development of man, that the technology will not not be able to meet the demand of man, hence the limit of elasticity will be reached and will be surpassed. The result will be a sudden end all at once. But in the ifinite mercy of God Almighty, He has given us the wisdow to make proper decision, after He has provided to us, the craterion, of right and wrong in His way of guidance.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2007
The only humans that dies are the ones without legacies,the simple minds,look at jesus and mohammad for example,they are still here with us,even when they suppose to have died centuries ago,it is like Fela,his is not dead,ANIKULAPO,death in his pouch.Every time you hear his voice,he comes alive,whether passively or intentionally.
Do the right thing and use your imagination.Death is beaten,when you are not afraid of it,live life in full.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by dequeen(f): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2008
[color=#000099]Yes we can live forever it's sure and it's certain. but, there is one thing u must do and dat thing is to accept Jesus into ur life then u can live 4 ever. u may be wondering about what i'm saying, but, i'm giving u dat assurrance dat u can live e ever. thou u will died physically, but after dat u will go and meet ur creator in heaven, and if u want 2 meet ur creator it's only thru Jesus Christ there is 100% sure of dat.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by dimpules: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2008
@ poster

firstly i will say please do not be scared of satan for greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Why do you want to live forever? in this world full of evil? na wa o. i think we are all scared of dying because we think it will be painful and also because we are not sure where we will spend eternity. If we live for Christ we will not be scared to go "HOME" at anytime where there is no weeping and sorrow.

There is alot to enjoy on earth though but one day we must die. Still dont know why
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
Think about this:

"If man were born only to be happy, he would not be born to die. Since his body is doomed to death, his task on earth evidently must be more spiritual: not a total engrossment in everyday life, not the search for the best ways to obtain material goods and then their carefree consumption. It has to be the fulfillment of a permanent, earnest duty so that one's life journey may become above all an experience of moral growth: to leave life a better human being than one started it" - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 4:36am On Jan 31, 2011
[i]Well we are not suppose to die and God made us to live forever but because of Adam and Eva we have Dead as punishment for our sins but M i the only one who dont understant why we still die after Jesus gave his live to save us form dead.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2011
Malak09:

[i]Well we are not suppose to die and God made us to live forever but because of Adam and Eva we have Dead as punishment for our sins but M i the only one who dont understant why we still die after Jesus gave his live to save us form dead.

Are you mentally handicapped?
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
M I mentally handicap; why you have an explantion other than your stupid question?
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
And By the way before you ask or say a moronic thing like are you a handicapped YOU should literate yourself

All of us have inherited sin and death from our forefather Adam. (Romans 5:12).
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
Malak09:

And By the way before you ask or say a moronic thing like are you a handicapped YOU should literate yourself

All of us have inherited sin and death from our forefather Adam. (Romans 5:12).

Malak09:

You're are the illiterate if you don't understand why living organisms die and taking the bible literally is another reason why you're probably retarded.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
By their faithfulness to God, obedient mankind will be granted what our original parents lost—everlasting life in human perfection on a paradise earth.—Revelation 21:3, 4.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2011
Look slowpoke if you have the answer why instead of been talking bull you just answer the question. if you are such a literate person why do living organism die an as living organism now smarty pants im talking about humans because in the bible does not say that animals were created to live forever unlike humans. and if you want more because you dont sound really smart I will give you a scientific explanation of why it should be impossible for human body to die. but for some reason not well known we stiil do. shocked
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by tpiah2: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2011
well, it is appointed unto man once to die.

so, death is inevitable.

however, matter cant be created or destroyed, only transformed. Therefore, in a way, death may be the end of a man and a man's works but not necessarily of his memory and impact.

am i making sense here.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
Malak09:

Look not-so-smart person if you have the answer why instead of been talking bull you just answer the question. if you are such a literate person why do living organism die  an as living organism now smarty pants im talking about humans because in the bible does not say that animals were created to live forever unlike humans. and if you want more because you dont sound really  smart I will give you a scientific explanation of why it should be impossible for human body to die. but for some reason not well known we stiil do.   shocked

Why don't you put your book of jewish mythology down and read a biology textbook yourself? It's like most  black people are allergic to science. No wonder y'all keep disputing the theory and fact of evolution, y'all would rather bury your head in the sand and keep spouting rubbish like adam and eve, virgin birth, jesus, mohammed, heaven, hell and other ridiculous things.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
You sound very literate yourself do you even know what biology means; probably not let me explain something I dont really care about what you illiterate M.F. think and the only reason you did not answer the question is because you dont know the answer and of course you feel better talking sht to people First because you are so ashamed of yourself that the only way you can feel better is trying to make other people feel bad and probably not even your family likes you my guess is that you must be almost a 100 years old and still live with your parents and the only thing you can do for fun is eat and talk sht on the computer other guess you must be ugly as hell so why dont you instead of talking sht, literate yourself that you really need to hit the books, learn what biology means that Im pretty sure you just learned that word today and wanted to used to sound smart but the truth is that whoever read that crap you post know that the last thing you are is smart, and stop suking your own OHH and by the way Racist M.F. Im not black or jewish .
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
Malak09:

You sound very literate yourself do you even know what biology means; probably not let me explain something I dont really care about what you illiterate M.F. think and the only reason you did not answer the question is because you dont know the answer and of course you feel better talking sht to people First because you are so ashamed of yourself that the only way you can feel better is trying to make other people feel bad and probably not even your family likes you my guess is that you must be almost a 100 years old and still live with your parents and the only thing you can do for fun is eat and talk sht on the computer other guess you must be ugly as hell so why dont you instead of talking sht, literate yourself that you really need to hit the books, learn what biology means that Im pretty sure you just learned that word today and wanted to used to sound smart but the truth is that whoever read that crap you post know that the last thing you are is smart, and stop suking your own OHH and by the way Racist M.F. Im not black or jewish .

Awwwww, did I strike a nerve? grin Look at him go!!!!

Let me show you how easy it is:
Biology is the science of life or living matter in all its forms and phenomena, especially with reference to origin, growth,reproduction, structure and behavior.

See,its not hard at all.

Evolution in biological terms is the change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generaton by such processes as mutation, natural selection and genetic drift. grin

Now go read a book and if you can't afford one, google it.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Malak09: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
OH MY GOD so you can read!! aahhh mommy and daddy got you a dictionary that's cute look PNk that you look for it at the dictionary dont make you smart fckr. stop the bull and get a life .
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2011
Malak09:

OH MY GOD so you can read!! aahhh mommy and daddy got you a dictionary that's cute look PNk that you look for it at the dictionary dont make you smart fckr. stop the bull and get a life .

lmao, awww, you people make me laugh. Nothing funnier than a fundie, especially black fundies.
I am black by the way. Praise jebus!!!!

Malak09:

You're going to die, you can't live forever, no matter what your bible or pastor told you. I wish you a long and healthy life though.
Re: Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever by Jen33(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2011
What is ''death''?

What is it like to ''die''?

Answers:

http://www.nderf.org/beyond_light_pmh.htm

Full Info:

http://www.nderf.org/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Born Again Xtian To Bcom A Successful Lawyer? / Funny Beliefs We Had As Children / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.