Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked (2654 Views)

Do You Hv Sex In Your Dreams?..this Is What It Means. / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by ManiCypher(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
So last sunday the 12th of April,i was extremely Hot,my girlfriend and I are having some lil issue so didn't wanna bother her.

So I called up one of my side chicks that I was on my way to her school to come see how she was fairing and all dat. So as I got to her school,I packed in a very kum kum corner.

And as I was waiting for her to come meet me, all I could think about was how I was gonna have her in my car,the position that would b comfortable for her and also for me,cos I am on d tall side (6ft 6"wink.

She came out and it was as if she got a cue from the hornyness of my voice,she wore a free flowing gown with literally nothing underneath..We made small talk and immediately my fingers were doing their job,she gave me a mind-blowing BJ and before u know my car was rocking sideways..

Now fastforward to this very day 18th April,i went for the Morning Mass and on my way back home all of a sudden my steering became so strong,so stiff that if it was a lady driving it she literally wouldn't have continued. But as an experienced driver,I managed to maneuver my way home..

Immediately I got home,I opened up my bonnet and realise that my fan-belt was no more in place,seems to hv fallen off,my break fluid has dried up,even my automatic transmission fluid was dried up and this was something I checked and refilled yesterday. Shapparly I called my mechanic,he's on his way right now as I type this message...

Abeg ma people has this ever happened to anyone before,would my engine knock??
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by ritababe(f): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
You didnt respect the car, so u deserve it
Spirit of ur girlfriend strong well well

1 Like

Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by ijobaooorun(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Yes
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by Basildvalour(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2015
ManiCypher:
So last sunday the 12th of April,i was extremely Hot,my girlfriend and I are having some lil issue so didn't wanna bother her.

So I called up one of my side chicks that I was on my way to her school to come see how she was fairing and all dat. So as I got to her school,I packed in a very kum kum corner.

And as I was waiting for her to come meet me, all I could think about was how I was gonna have her in my car,the position that would b comfortable for her and also for me,cos I am on d tall side (6ft 6"wink.

She came out and it was as if she got a cue from the hornyness of my voice,she wore a free flowing gown with literally nothing underneath..We made small talk and immediately my fingers were doing their job,she gave me a mind-blowing BJ and before u know my car was rocking sideways..

Now fastforward to this very day 18th April,i went for the Morning Mass and on my way back home all of a sudden my steering became so strong,so stiff that if it was a lady driving it she literally wouldn't have continued. But as an experienced driver,I managed to maneuver my way home..

Immediately I got home,I opened up my bonnet and realise that my fan-belt was no more in place,seems to hv fallen off,my break fluid has dried up,even my automatic transmission fluid was dried up and this was something I checked and refilled yesterday. Shapparly I called my mechanic,he's on his way right now as I type this message...

Literally, the harder you knocked that girl, the faster your engine will knock tongue
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
GBAM. Your engine has knocked and you need to appease the gods with five ram..lol. Anyway there is a general superstition that if you have sex inside your car or at your place of business, it will have an affect on them. As I said its superstition. It has not been scientifically validated
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Oh bother.
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2015
ritababe:
grin
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by ManiCypher(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2015
ritababe:

So is this how I would b working on my engine each time I have a lil something in my car?
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Oga take that car back to church for prayers and apologise to your girlfriend you have offended her gods. grin

Why did you cheat on her? grin
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by ManiCypher(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2015
sanky346:
GBAM. Your engine has knocked and you need to appease the gods with five ram..lol. Anyway there is a general superstition that if you have sex inside your car or at your place of business, it will have an affect on them. As I said its superstition. It has not been scientifically validated

I hv heard dat 2,dats why I'm asking.. there's no smoke without fire oh.."
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by agarawu23(m): 11:02am On Apr 18, 2015
pictures of your cargrin

and

the gal you bleeped for a powerful prayer
Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by haywire1: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2015
ManiCypher:

You need to appease god of iron (ogun) grin . Kill a dog nd sprinkle d blood on ur engine. It gonna work like magic grin

Thank me later

Re: Sex In The Car : Has My Engine Knocked by peeparty(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
op pass d lotto let keep knocking...

(1) (Reply)

Will God Purnish Me For Doing This To My Girlfriend's Brother?? / How To Handle Malice In Marriage And Relationship / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.