Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? (2373 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / My Neighbor Is An Insane Sex Maniac. / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by mamagee3(f): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi all, I wrecked my car when I hit my garage door three weeks ago. My neighbors found out because they heard the impact of the accident.

My car has been in the mechanic shop for quite some time and maybe for some reason my neighbors thought my car is gone and I didn't have a car anymore. And the girls were laughing at me.

Yesterday, I watched their father walking towards his car and when he saw my car parked in the driveway, he was so shocked. I could tell because he looked stunned.

Btw, this neighbor don't like me.

Don't you just love it when people write you off and then God raises you up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good for you.
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by rheether(f): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
You haven't made any point.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by ojun50(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
rheether:
You haven't made any point.

seriously my dear
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by betapikin: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ok
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
**Oh God! Not again! **Nods head, walks out** it's friday 9te

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
I just wish all your thread be moved to diary section, where nobody reads

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okay.
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by lexaydfg(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
so u had to come here and post it....smh dont u av friends?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by MzPecs(f): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
The Lord is good!

Let's thank God for uplifting sis mamagee3 even in the face of her enemies! cool
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by DickDastardly(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na small thing this female troll take better musiwwa cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by raziboi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Don't mind them...

ha bu ndi asai!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by dollyjoy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mamagee3 you are beautifulwinkwink

nice catty eyes!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Wetin concern me angry
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

nice catty eyes!
I concur undecided undecided undecided gringringrin
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by dollyjoy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
naughtynaughty:
I concur undecided undecided undecided gringringrin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy nice mouth btwcheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by AlexCk: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
u n ur enemies again. nawa o
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by midehi2(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Good for you.
hi dear
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Monalisa185(f): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
OKAY
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
dollyjoy:

nice catty eyes!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, I wrecked my car when I hit my garage door three weeks ago. My neighbors found out because they heard the impact of the accident.

My car has been in the mechanic shop for quite some time and maybe for some reason my neighbors thought my car is gone and I didn't have a car anymore. And the girls were laughing at me.

Yesterday, I watched their father walking towards his car and when he saw my car parked in the driveway, he was so shocked. I could tell because he looked stunned.

You are a pathological liar. Useless human being. You posted some weeks ago about how your neighbor got mad because you refused to pack your car next to her son https://www.nairaland.com/2847438/neighbor-angry-didnt-park-front . That implies you live in an apartment complex. Also, since you are extremely jobless, I doubt you can afford a garage. Stop all this Bullshit_ lies and get a life undecided
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:
hi dear
Hey!
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=CumHoponMyDivk post=42451015]
No dumbass!!!

Though I live in a house, I park in front of my house sometimes especially when I have guests who park in the driveway.

And on that fateful day of the wreck, I parked on the driveway of my house.

Get your facts straight.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=mamagee3 post=42451333][/quote]

You know what else needs to be straight?...your Brain undecided
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Come, you this girl, why did you hit that nairalander's blockus?
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by midehi2(f): 4:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by cruzita(f): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2016
PRAIIIIIIIASSSEEE THE LORD ON BEHALF OF OUR NAIRALAND SISTER .GOD RAISED HER ABOVE HER ENEMIES.THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by KINGwax007(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
mamagee3:

if God raises u up, u wld av bought another car...better and bigger.

U came back with the old car after u don use all ur savings trying to prove no point to ur neighbours and u still dey talk uplifting!

Na ur type dey give yeye testimony for church!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by stevecantrell: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
How long have you been driving ?
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by MilesLamar(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Who bleeps dix gal?
Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
MilesLamar:
Who bleeps dix gal?
No one. That's why she has all the time to troll us.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Is Shocked That My Wrecked Car Has Returned? by NemzySeries(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
mamagee3:

yes Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo.........pepper dem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed Secrets Of Ivyy That You Dont Know. / When You Dont Trust Her {PHOTO} / How Do You Care For Your Girlfriend During Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.