Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? (1519 Views)

Team Snoop / Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by MoNickk(f): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
people all over the world have in one way or the other come across snooping and many arguments still go on over this issue. many are against it saying it shatters trust and they would rather be ignorant while some claim it helps to know where u stand in a relationship. I for one would rather snoop and know than be ignorant but sometimes,it comes back to bite in the but.t as it definitely hurts to find out that your partner has been cheating of is a lying son-of-a bit.ch. so ladies pls share with us Ur snooping experience(s) and guys what would you do if you catch your babe snooping through your phone?

NB:by snooping,i mean going through your partners phones, emails etc
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not to Snoop please. Snooping is childish I'll know what I want to know when m ready to know. Remember the walls have eyes.. I will never snoop through my mans phone . Everyone is entitled to his or her privacy!
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
I pray that those who say not to snoop will fulfill their words wen dey get married...

2 Likes

Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
If I'm NOT married to you, I have no business with your phone. If married, my dear I'll Over Snoop(when I have the time) cos marriage makes you my business.

3 Likes

Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by FLAWLES(f): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
;
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by MoNickk(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by FLAWLES(f): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
MoNickk:
undecided
.MA?
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Qualer: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
MoNickk:
undecided

wow! this babe, you be my spec o! How e go be now
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by MoNickk(f): 11:19pm On May 04, 2015
Qualer:

wow! this babe, you be my spec o! How e go be now
hmmmm
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by ronald4lif(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2015
Anyone who says they won't snoop are living in self denial. Unless of course they aren't emotionally attached to the person.
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 05, 2015
Just once in a while ain't bad.
There are some certain things you even do unconsciously like going through my parent's phones, searching for nothing in particular.
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Nobody: 12:36am On May 05, 2015
easy o....africa 1+1.....maths teacher see ur(monickk) yansh......ma sista b.o.b.......in capital

easy o!!

1 Like

Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Qualer: 5:38am On May 05, 2015
MoNickk:
hmmmm

I can't help it cheesy! Let's see in camera...
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by MoNickk(f): 7:40am On May 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Anyone who says they won't snoop are living in self denial. Unless of course they aren't emotionally attached to the person.
That's the idea. I go with my instincts most times and they don't fail. Once I have a connection with u,u must get ready to be snooped on.
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by tablu: 8:01am On May 05, 2015
Whats the point if your snoopin because you dont want to be cheated upon then I guess ur exposin ur women to go look for some lame penis to drill her.Trust is major! But for me I will simply tell her to be careful and 'playsafe' because we are humans prone to making mistakes.Many ladies when you tell them to play safe obviously ceases her apprehension and her conscience will prick her not to cheat...
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2015
She be Doggy Dogg wey she wan dey Snoop? But it is allowed.
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 05, 2015
As a man HELL NO buh as for woman they're kind of emotionally jealous nd probably there's an evil spirit that kip pushing dem to do some irritating things....
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by dbestuncle: 9:03am On May 13, 2015
se oroniyen

mhizpeaarl:
Not to Snoop please. Snooping is childish I'll know what I want to know when m ready to know. Remember the walls have eyes.. I will never snoop through my mans phone . Everyone is entitled to his or her privacy!
Re: To Snoop Or Not To Snoop? by dbestuncle: 9:07am On May 13, 2015
i never cheats and to encourage trust, me and my partner have free n unrestrained access to each odas fone. The only problem is that wen a message coms in n u opened it or takes the missed call away from the face of the fone, u must tell the other party dis person msg u or called u. n its so beautiful, we all should try it

(1) (Reply)

In The Near Future, ‘robotic Sex Partners Will Be Commonplace’ / Men, Don't Allow Your Girlfriend/wife To Watch Horror Movie!!! / When Is It Right To Discuss Marriage With A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.