Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall (1773 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / A Girlfriend Did This, To Her Cheating Boyfriend. / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by njuwo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
As i bounced and entered the WAEC Examination hall there was just one prayer inside my mind which is, God please let me sit down near a person that knows book because the stupid boy i told to send me the answer on my phone looks like who doesn't have sense. God finally answered my prayer, the girl that i sat with was an albino and she wore medicated eyeglass that has rope, so, i knew for sure that she knows book well well. As the paper started, is then that this girl started to misbehave o. She was just covering her answer anyhow but as a sharp guy that i am, i was just spying the answer from one deadly angle. When it remained just 5 minutes to go, is then that this girl caught me copying her answer and started shouting at me. But i just ignored her, considering the fact that i had almost copied finish, the next thing that i heard was my phone's message tune. This useless boy has finally sent the answer. I sighed and then told the invigilator to give me a fresh answer booklet. I then tore the one that i copied from the albino girl and used the paper to stone her. I told her that, In her life, let her not ever talk to me anyhow again, and kept the fresh booklet ontop my table and then used one kind style to open the message. I saw that it was my girlfriend that sent me 'Please call me. I have gist for you'.
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Mprex(f): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
move to jokes section cheesy
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by yungchop: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
He should also have enough money for your funeral when you commit suicide
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by ziezy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lmao

Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by demmy0325(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Enegod(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin grin
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by ziezy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin

Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by ucheheart(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
The thunder wey fire you overgym.
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by LewisO: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
This guy's thread are very suited for "Joke section". grin

1 Like

Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by eghos12(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
although wrong section but this joke made me laf...hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Basildvalour(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
OP na lie
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Both of you (yourself and the guy who sent you the text) are dumb as hell.
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
If na true, thats what u get for having a girlfriend before writing waec!
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Xionez(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hehehe, na to dive after the crumbled piece of paper na.
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by ohzi(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
i will kill the two girls sha
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Orubebed: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
So what do u do after that dum.b a.ss? I think u should commit suicid.e
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Deiok(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hehehe, op i piety your future.
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by Motolank: 3:02am On Apr 23, 2015
cheesy
Re: Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall by RaeMystix: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2015
Hahahaha grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls So Dependent,to The Point Of Parasitism? / Check Out This Funny Tweet On Virginity✘[screenshot] / See The Reply A Girl Got From A Guy She Asked For Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.